PDA

View Full Version : Dinner party, Barb-B-Q, whatever (Invite only)

Angelica Shin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:12:37 PM
In one of the little courtyards of the Jedi Order's living quater stood one Angelica Shin, her Husband, Wei Wu Wei, and the fixinings for a Barb-B-Q. She leaned over the grill of of the BBQ, trying to get it lighted as Wei set up to table.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:26:12 PM
Wei had the table on its side and was unfolding its legs with his feet. He gripped the edge of the table and held himself off the ground. Keeping the table balanced on it's side was an interesting way to practice. At last he got the table set up and hopped down so it could stand as it should.

"Need anything else, sweetie?" Wei asked.

He walked over to the grill to stand next to his wife.

"How's the grill coming?"

Angelica Shin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:29:32 PM
She pouted slightly,

"How the hell do you start one of these?"

She stopped leaning over the grill and looked around to see if any of the guests had showed up.

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:35:30 PM
"Like this."

Zeke rolls his wrist and snaps his fingers, the grill coming to life as he does.

"Simple, ne?"

A sudden grip on his shirt reminds him.

"This is Lime. I thought it would be good for her to meet you guys. She's my second padawan."

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:34:14 PM
Maia smiled as she reread the invitation she had received. Though her time at the Jedi order was coming to an end, and she would be leaving with Dios, they all treated her like one of them. A small look of sadness filled her eyes as she scanned the bust halls. She had in an essence grown up a lot here. Her time spent at home had stunted her mind. The GJO had let her blossom. The Jedi Knight would miss her friends loving faces, and the security she had found.

Maia stopped as she spotted the few friends that had arrived. Her customary smile lit her face. "Hey guys need any help??"

Lime
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:51:42 PM
Lime had a frim grip on Zeke's shirt tail, tugging on it slightly and looking up to him as he introduced her to the groups. She meekly waved with the free hand before it dissapeared into the two sizes to big jedi uniform which replaced her old clothes.

"Hi.."

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:38:11 PM
Satine smiles, putting the invitation into a small thigh pocket of his jumpsuit, and then pulls on his black leather duster, his new robotic right arm spasming just a bit as he was still learning to control it. Smiling, he fixes his long hair, and walks to the B&G, where Ange had invited him.

When he gets there, he grins, and pokes his head in. "Hello Ange!"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:45:34 PM
Wei smiled down at Lime.

"Hello. I see you are becoming a fine young Padawan already."

Wei was already enjoying himself. He smiled to Alpha, Maia, and Zeke.

"Hi you guys. Good to have you around. The table is set up, but it is not set. You guys can help with that," Wei suggested grabbing the utensils and napkins and gave the napkins and spoons to Maia.

"Help me out," Wei grinned.

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:11:11 PM
Satine gives a chuckle.

"Sure. Toss me something."

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:11:25 PM
A set of forks and knifes fly points first at Alpha, then settle and gather safely into his palms.

"Set those out," Zeke says with a broad grin. He takes a knee and adjusts Lime's uniform about her.

"Don't be shy," he says quietly to his Padawan. "They're my friends. I want them to be your friends, too. They're nice people."

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:35:42 PM
Satine uses the Force to put the utensils in the right places, and then looks to his friend.

"I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting this little one? Your new Padawan, Zeke?"

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:42:19 PM
"Her name is Lime. Lime, this is Satine Capashen, a Jedi Master here. Say hello."

Alpha
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:01:23 PM
Satine smiles.

"Hello Lime. How are you?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:58:42 AM
Maia grinned at everyone and began to place the napkins beside the plates. She could feel her soul ease as she settled into the familiarity of her friends.

"Hello there Lime, such a pretty name, for such a pretty girl." Maia soft eyes glimmered at the child. Maia had always been captivated with small ones.

Lime
Jan 24th, 2003, 07:49:51 AM
Lime said another 'Hello', sliding behind Zeke shyly when Satine spoke to her. Of course she wasn't use to the attention, being solitary for quite some time lent attachments to be nil.

"Im... uhm.. okay.."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:38:44 AM
Wei looked at the utensils in his own hand and then looked at the set table. Wei shrugged.

"Let's see... I think we are missing one more person."

Wei laughed. "I expect she will be here soon. I hope."

Angelica Shin
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:02:25 AM
She scowled at the grill, muttering a few things about how open air cooking is much better, and smiled and faced her friends.

"Hey, hi, nice of all of ya to come, and yes Wei, we are missing one invitee."

The scowl returned to her face. "Now what does everyone want to eat? We've got burgers, hot dogs and various other grillable foods."

Zeke
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:21:38 AM
"Hot dogs for me!" Zeke says, stomach producing a hungry series of squirts and gurgles. "Ketchup and chili are a must."

He smiles down at Lime.

"What do you want to eat?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:47:33 PM
Navaria silently entered the area that Wei informed her about and looked around. Already there was quite a number of people present, some she didn't recognize. It would be nice to get to know some of her fellow Jedi that she didn't see often enough because of her duties.

"Hello."

She finally called out to Wei and walked towards the assembly, smiling and enjoying the smell of the food being grilled.

Alpha
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:03:02 PM
"I'll take a hamburger." Satine says, putting the last of the utensils on the table.

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:05:41 AM
"Wrong...there was two invitees you were missing." comes a voice from above everyone. A pair of black booted feet land silently on the grass.

"Of all the people you coulda forgotten, you couldn't remember good ol' Lion?" he said, cheerfully, smiling. The hoverboard he had used to speed over to the courtyard was floating 10 feet above his head, wavering slighty. Then, with a whirrrrr....., it fell straight down and landed on Lion head.

He was cut off midsentence and smashed to the ground by the board. He got up, dazed, and rubbed his head a bit...

"God damn Beta-test version." he mumbled, glaring at the innocent looking hoverboard that was now lying upside-down in the grass.

He returned his attention to his friends, rubbed the back of his head, and laughed nervously.

"Eh-heh...so, how is everyone? How are ya, Wei? Ange?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:39:46 AM
" Wait up, guys! "

Coming from the distance was Kindo, and he seemed to be sprinting with great speed. He nearly tripped running so fast, but he finally caught up with everybody. Dropping to his knees, he reached inside his coat pocket and removed his invitation.

" Sorry... traffic... held me... traffic held me up. "

Once catching his breath, he rose to his feet and walked over to stand alongside Wei, placing his hand on his comrade's shoulder.

" This wouldn't be right without me here, now would it? "

His face lit up with that usual Kindo-smile.

Lime
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:21:06 PM
"What do you want to eat?"
Lime glanced at the grill, dishes on the table, and back at Zeke.

"I'll.. uhm... a 'buger..please.."

Zeke
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:31:06 PM
"You heard the lady, Ange!"

Kneeling, he puts an arm around her shoulders and points to each person in turn, to make sure she knew their names.

"That's Lion, Kindo, Wei, Ange, Maia, Satine, and Nav. They're all good people. Go on," he says with an encouraging smile and a small push. "Go talk to them."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:21:15 PM
"Huh? Wei looked at Lion. "I thought you were already here!" Wei said bashfully. He had lost track of everyone somewhere along the way.

"Master! Good to see you!" Wei said.

"Oh, burgers are good!" Wei said, his attention suddenly change to something else.

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:12:04 AM
Lion felt something bump into his leg, and looked down to see a little girl with bright green hair. He smiled encouragingly and then returned his attention to the grill.

"Can I have a burger, dudes?"

He turned back to the little girl, who seemed to be having trouble making her way through the forest of legs around her.

Angelica Shin
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:03:28 PM
"Okay let's see, Burger, burger, burger, hot dog, burger....Argh! Wei, help!"

She was frowning still as she started to place the burgers and hot dogs on the grill, "Ah, oh, Kindo, Nav, whacha want to eat, or are you just having air today?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:31:56 PM
" I'll have a burger, Ange. Thank you. "

Kindo made his way over toward the table set up, squeezing in alongside Zeke. He gave him a friendly pat on the back and pointed at the young, green-haired girl who seemed to be new to everyone.

" She's one of your Padawans, isn't she? "

Zeke
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:49:29 PM
"That she is. She's my second Padawan, Lime."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:32:59 PM
Wei dashed over to the grill and helped his wife set the food on the grill for cooking. Wei thought for a second, and decided Nav would more than likely want a hamburger, but he waited on her answer. This would be fun to see if he was right.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:48:12 PM
Navaria laughed lightly.

"Cute, Angelica. Hamburger for me. I have not had one since I used to live here."

She headed over to where Zeke and Kindo were, introducing herself to Lime ... A new Padawan she had yet to meet.

"And how are things with you, Lime? Settling in well?"

Alpha
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:59:14 AM
Satine walks over to Zeke, smiling.

"Looks like she could be promising as a JEdi, if a bit shy. So, how ya been buddy?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:15:44 PM
Kindo twisted around in his seat to face Lion El'.

" Long time no see, old friend. "

He gave a broad smile as he took a short sip of his drink.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:33:09 AM
Lion turned.

"Agreed, dude. We really need to start beating up on Dark Jedi TO-GET-HER...." Lion laughed and combed a hand through his hair. "So, man, what have you been up to?"

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 9th, 2003, 05:40:00 PM
OOC: PLease wait on Lime, Nav, and Ange to reply, you guys.

Lime
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:50:05 PM
"And how are things with you, Lime? Settling in well?"

Lime casted her eyes up to Navaria, the doubt and shyness kicking in full gear, "Ye.. yeah.. I got lost alot though, but Zeke gave me a map!" Here her mood brightened considerably as she pulled the datapad out of the tunic pocket, pointing at the red dot excitedly, "See this? It tells where everybody is!"