PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful New Face, All Alone. (Open)

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:18:05 PM
A young Omwati woman, never before seen in the Bar and Grill, enters, and takes a look around, her soft gray eyes probing the room for an empty seat.

Her skin tight, sky blue bodysuit hugs her shapely form, revealing every curve on her body. The bodysuit's color is only a few shades lighter than that of her skin, to the point where at a distance somebody may mistake her for being nude. Her long black hair, left loose, flowing freely through the air behind her, as she gracefuly walks toward the bar, and takes a seat at one of the stools.

She orders a cider. When she gets her cider she thanks the bartender, and spins on the stool so her back is to the bar, and watches what the others are doing.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:28:32 PM
Dasquian had been sitting at the bar for some time now, talking to one of the apprentices of the Order about some trivial matters to do with the wildlife back on Yavin. He sipped on his drink, and waved goodbye to the Padawan as he departed, leaving the Jedi Knight to himself. For a good few minutes he sat in silence, just staring forward at where the bartender had once stood. Something began to irk him after a short while, however, as he could feel a pair of eyes watching him. Turning his head to the side, he regarded a woman further down the bar, and smiling said:

“Can I help you with something, miss?”

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:52:09 PM
Jackson walked into the bar with a smile on his face. He was in a good mood this night not his normal depressed state. Jackson Made his way to the bar and ordered a simple ale and then turn to abserve the crowd like he normally liked to do.

Jackson First saw a Woman he had never meet or seen in the bar before. jackson wondered where she had come from or if she was a new Jedi. Then Jacksons eyes passed over to Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:24:09 PM
Wei had seen a girl out of the corner of his eye. Wei glanced at her then did a double take. Was she naked? Wei's mother always had warned him about those kinds of girls, but upon closer inspection, he was barely able to discern a jumpsuit.

"Sure had me worried there for a minute. It's far too cold out at this time of day to be naked."

Wei chuckled, then noticed Dasquien and someone else approach her. Wei moved himself to the bar and sat down.

"Dasquien," he said in greeting. Wei remembered sitting in a tree with the elf once, but Wei was not too sure Dasquien remembered him. Wei would sit and listen, but he was still mindful of his mother's advice. Not to mention he was married to a very jealous woman.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:40:50 PM
Shanaria smiles a Desquian, and shifts her position slightly so that he may get a better view of her.

"I really don't nead help with anything right now....Just came out to see what this place has to offer."

Shanaria looks at the other boys sitting at the bar, giving them a slightly teasing glance and a smile, then glances at the bar's selection of drinks.

"And from what I can see, you have alot more to offer than the bars back home."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:44:38 PM
At the greeting from his fellow Jedi, Dasquian nodded and replied simply, “Wei.”

His eyes drifted from the Padawan to the blue-skinned woman, and he was reminded, with a chuckle, of his fellow council member Ryla. Her comment caused the laugh to carry on, as the Knight nodded to himself.

“It certainly is a resourceful place.”

Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:47:20 PM
Jackson Stepped forward to introduce himself to the Lady.

" Yes this place is wonderful, My name is Jackson a Jedi Padawan of the GJO. Allow me to welcome you to the B&G."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:02:04 PM
Shanaria turns her attention to Jackson for a moment, batting her eyes in a provocitive manner, And offers her hand in a lady like fashion.

"I'm Shanaria, just been excepted to the GJO. And thank you for your kind welcome."

She then looks back at Desquian, with a questioning look on her face.

"Why are you laughing? Did I miss somthing? or has somebody been telling jokes through telepathy?"

Janus Riddyl
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:13:39 PM
Janus had been walking around socializing with a few of the other Padawans when his attention became diverted to an astoundingly beautiful woman. The black hair in the company of her cerulean skin along with the snug sky blue bodysuit... Her name he must know.

He let his wings tuck close to his body as he moved through the crowd. He heard her speak, what an exquisite voice, and replied before anyone else could have a chance. "No jokes. Or at least I hadn't heard one via telepathy. I'm Janus Riddyl. Perhaps you could grace me with your name, and if you like, could you share a little about yourself. I find myself highly intrigued by a Woman such as yourself." Now he smiled is anticipation of an answer.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:54:23 PM
Looks up at Janus when he makes rather bold self-decleration. her smile turns to a half smile, she stands to her full hight of 6 feet tall, and looks over Janus. She then puts her left hand on her hip and says...

"Now arn't you a brave one.. you plow your way through the crowd, answer a question that was no where near directed to you, then thrust your name apon me, ask me for my name and other information about myself! And then you say you are highly intrigued by a Woman such as myself, when you know nothing about me! What do you classifiy as 'a Woman such as myself'? Do you think I am just a playmate for hire? Is that what you find intriguing?"

She shift her position to one that says 'be carful on how you answer'.

"I don't know about here, but where I come from, it is rude to but in to a conversation and request a person's life history in the same breath."

Janus Riddyl
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:57:46 PM
Janus smiled greatly now. Such an entertaining night. "You speak greatly with your body language. What I "heard" was someone with an interesting story. I got to the point with what I said and I apologize for the misunderstanding."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:35:34 AM
Shanaria smiles gently then sits back on her bar stool.

"If what you want is a story, you can either to goto the libiray, of you could join the conversation, your choice.....Oh, my name is Shanaria."

Jan 24th, 2003, 12:51:07 PM
Jackson stood there quitely watching the interaction between Shanaria and Janus. It really didn't amuse him the rudeness Janus showed. Actually on the edge of jacksons mind was that he thought Janus was to cocky for his own good and needed to be knocked down a few pegs but Jackson kept his thought to himself.

" So what brought you to the GJO if thats an acceptable question?"

Jackson added his smile.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:15:14 PM
Shanaria turns to Jackson, regaining the big smile on her face.

"Wish to follow in the foot steps of may parents and grandparents, but I do not want to be put under the umbrella of
their reputation. So I wish to become a Jedi by being taught by some other person aside from my family, and I thought that this would be the best place to come."

Janus Riddyl
Jan 24th, 2003, 03:53:30 PM
Janus decided to "join" the conversation. "Out of curiosity, what planet are you out of?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:21:08 AM
She glances back at Janus and replies...

"I was born and raised on the planet Omwat."