PDA

View Full Version : A playmate(Kwiet Ideya)

Alita
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:13:35 PM
My head hurt a bit, and I walked through the park. It was so green here. Nothing like where I came from. My heart beat slowly as I watched the odd people pass. My body was so sore. But why? I never hurt like this before. I looked over because I heard a scream. My short black hair turned in the wind. I saw a woman being attacked. I narrowed my eyes, and for some reason my body reacted. I leapt forward and my legs seemed to skim the ground. I tensed up my arms and my tan trenchcoat flew behind me. I pushed the perpetartor out of the way and grabbed the woman. I motioned for her to leave. She ran off screaming. I guess a thirteen year old defending her scared her. I looked down and waited for some large strong person to come out of the bushes. I looked behind me as a small finger touched my shoulder. It was a kid! "What!" This was a bit of a shock. I did my best to smile at the kid, "Hello there. What is your name?" I said while I brushed my black hair out of my face. My trenchcoat just flowed in the wind, and my eyes widened again. How did I do what I just did. I had always done things like that. That was when I was about ten. My blue eyes gave the child a sweet look, and I put my arms behind my back. I tilted my head and wondered where this boys parents were? "Where is your daddy or mommy?" I said with an inquisitive look. Something didn't seem right.

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:18:24 PM
"Kwiet."

He watches her silently as she asks her next question.

"I dun got a mommy. I got a daddy though!...who are you?"

She's bigger than he is. But maybe he can play with her anyway...

Alita
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:45:45 PM
I smiled. "My name is Alita. I am new here. How old are you?" I sensed something wasn't right about this child, but I trusted him for some reason. "No matter. Follow me Kwiet. I will show you something cool." I climbed up into a tree and leapt up its branches motioning for him to follow. When I got to the top I smiled and looked at the gleaming blue lake. It stared right back at me and I giggled. My heart skipped a beat and I said, "Isn't it beautiful? It reminds me of so much. I was found here. I was ten at the time. I don't remember anything before that. I don't know where my memory is. All I know is that I fight in bad situations." I brushed my hair and looked at Kwiet, "No reason to worry though. I will find it eventually. Do you have any memories Kwiet?"

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:17:13 PM
"Mommy went to go live with Mister God. Abel took care of me. Then Daddy and Grampy Friend started livin' with me."

Alita
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:15:33 PM
I smiled, "They sound like good people. At least you have memories. That is the one thing I want more than anything else. I would do anything for memories. All I know how to do is fight." I smiled and looked at Kwiet, "Do you have a secret dream Kwiet? Like one thing you want more than anything else? I want memories, and to know what it is like to live." A tear fell slowly from my eye and I wiped it away. "Do you know what it is like to cry, Kwiet? I only have that one emotion. That and friendship are the only things I feel." I smiled and looked back to the lake. It was so beautiful.

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:24:08 PM
"I can cry. I can dream to. I dreamed that I was like Daddy, and I saved the world."

Alita
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:25:52 PM
I smiled, "Your father sounds like a great person. Do you know where he is?" I wished then, more than ever, that I could remember my childhood dreams. Then something hit me. A flash of red and then a streak of green. A few signs and some tubes. I couldn't remember anything after that. I began screaming. My head was killing me. It felt like my head was spliting. I looked over at Kwiet, "Help me! Why am I doing this?!" I passed out into Kwiets lap. I dreamt of nothing. The same images flashed in my mind. What was wrong? I waited to wake up somewhere. I hoped Kwiet was still here too. Nice to talk to someone when you are having troubles. I woke up in the park still, but where was Kwiet?

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:48:36 PM
Before the boy could get a reply, Alita was struck unconcious. At first, he considered simply dragging her to the hospital...but upon getting her to the sidewalk, realized he didn't know where one was. Then he remembered. On cartoons they wake people up by using water on them! Taking a bucket from a nearby boy, he quickly filled it at the water fountain, then brought it back. As Alita sat up he flung the water upon her, handing the bucket back to it's owner.

"Awake!"

Alita
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:12:41 PM
I splashed the water of my face and suddenly looked up to see a smiling child. "Well Kwiet, did you have fun doing that?" I smiled. I thought maybe I could play. I grabbed the kids bucket and filled it back up at the fountain. I ran back and splashed Kwiet in the face with the bucket of water. "Haha! Got you." I dropped the bucket and ran off. "Catch me if you can!" I smiled and waited for him.

Kwiet Ideya
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:08:30 PM
Kwiet splutters as the water hits his face and takes off after her, running as fast as he can. She's a bit fast though, so he does what daddy taught him. He focuses on the power of his surroundings and finds himself moving at her pace.

"Hi!"

Alita
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:24:23 AM
I turned and was shocked, "Your fast, huh?" I kept running as quickly as I could, and then I hit a rock in the path. My body flew forward and before I even knew what I was doing my hand flew forward and I flipped. I literally flipped off the ground. I stood up and stopped running. What did I just do. What am I? I looked to Kwiet and rubbed the hair out of my face. "Kwiet, I know this seems odd, but how would you like to have a sparring match. Only if you can fight though?" I knew it was wrong to fight a seven year old, but he seemed up to the challenge. "Well, what do you say?"

Kwiet Ideya
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:23:28 AM
A punch square in the face was the only reply she got.

Alita
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:54:04 AM
I stumbled back some from the punch. "Wow, your feisty. No matter. HYAAAA!" I jumped forward and threw my leg out to kick him. I then noticed my arms opening up again. The curved blades emerged, and started phasing in and out. I continued to fly forward. The blades still phasing, and my foot heading for his stomach.