PDA

View Full Version : An idea that requires Dale's cooperation.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:32:17 PM
Or more accurately, Navaria's.

I had a thought the other night. Do you remember a couple years ago, Dani, when you were briefly apprenticed to Leia as a trick, and Ogre and Sorsha "captured" you and set a trap for the GJO and there was a huge battle that everyone had fun at?

What if we did a similar thing, except this time we kidnap Navaria and switch her with Dale so that when GJO comes to the rescue, they get another surprise? :)

I know ya may not have much time right now to do such a thing, but it seemed potentially fun and I wanted to run it by ya for when ya might have time.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:38:14 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Do you remember a couple years ago, Dani, when you were briefly apprenticed to Leia as a trick, and Ogre and Sorsha "captured" you and set a trap for the GJO and there was a huge battle that everyone had fun at? Wow that brings back memories. An old plot that spanned about a dozen or more different threads and culminated in one big battle. "Into the Fire" was the battle thread, and most of the connected threads got deleted by Dave back when we were on ezboard. -_-

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:59:19 PM
I LOVE IT!!! :D

I have fond memories of that... Course, the funny part was that was me really being 'Navaria' that wasn't a trick. Sorsha doing the magical whammy to bring the Dale personality was the trick ;)

Dale has impersonated Navaria but after awhile... people that are higher ranking would be able to figure out that isn't Nav .... :p

So, questions are .. what is the exact plan since I am in for this cool plan ... and what will become of navaria

Taylor Millard
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:56:18 PM
I'm sure we could find some usage for her.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:57:05 PM
AHEM! :mad

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:47:48 AM
There isn't really an exact plan. I figured it would be similar to our previous example, except that we pull a body switch instead of a personality one. Here's something I came up with on the spur of the moment.

TBH raids Nav's apartment on Coruscant and nabs her. They pull out but have a "problem" allowing GJO to catch up with them. The speed of events causes them not to take too good of a look at "Navaria" and Dale gives someone a good stabbing before the charade is up.

This is totally open to change, and can be modified to be simpler if you need it to be. What happens to Navaria is also open- we can beat her and then dump her somewhere, or we can capture her and provoke something else later using her as bait.

It just seemed like such a perfectly evil plan, I had to share. :)

Zasz Grimm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:51:13 AM
:: Looks to Hob and coughs ::

:p

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:51:08 AM
I came up with this plan, not you! :-p

Taylor Millard
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:56:24 AM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
AHEM! :mad

See I knew that would get me in trouble. I'm sorry Dale I didn't mean it like that.
*will just shut up next time he posts right after he wakes up.

Zasz Grimm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:21:18 PM
Well! I was there for the moment of inspiration!! So, I helped. And I was the one saying that we need to do something huge.

:verymad

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:58:53 PM
Ooooo ... a good stabbing :D I like that.

Capturing Navaria for only this purpose seems I dunno, a waste for the Hand. I would think we would do something else with a member of the Council wouldn't you? :) suggestion!

I figured I would use my Nav siggy while with the Jedi and once the trap has been sprung ... switch to DAle. I have some interesting things to do to hint that it isn't really Nav that I am playing....

Taylor - You need to relax ... I was obviously kidding

Zasz Grimm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:59:23 PM
Off topic, yet somewhat still on.

As you said, Brian, I need a nemesis for Zasz. Well, before that me and Sage talked about it, and now that he's back we are talking about a kidnapping plot for his padawan and someone else. He proposed an idea and I said yes, but if so, it would have to stay only between Him, his padawan (if that's who he chooses), and the other person...

Will this hurt this plan?

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:43:02 PM
I want to be kidnapped :cry

I have yet to do a Dale Nav story and this be good to have them finally perhaps interact

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:37:49 PM
Nav is going to be good and kidnapped as soon as I get a thread finished.

But thats completely different.

I'l work on that tonight. *adds it to TO DO list*

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:16:52 AM
Well, if I get kidnapped twice that is going to get redundant then :|

:: knows what LD is talking about ::

Pierce Tondry
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:31:42 PM
BUT!!! You've never had the honor of being kidnapped by Hob! :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:29:30 PM
this IS true. Heh .. :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:02:13 AM
And in the meanwhile.. Torri can randomly set thing on fire! Wheee!

Hey, Dale-sama... if we really do decide to do that whole Torri/Dale meeting thing, maybe we could somehow tie it in with this..? That might be a somewhat more secretive option to going in and kidnapping Nav, as Torriana could simply lead Dale to Nav, not knowing that they're different people. If that makes sense.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:51:20 AM
Ah, so Torriana accidentially brings Dale to nav since she doesn't know any better?

:lol

now that, is comedy... I like it

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:24:00 PM
:D :rollin

Hobsy, what you think? Does that work with what you had planned?

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:29:49 PM
I presume you are talking to Hobster

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:52:39 PM
You presume correctly. :)

I see my Mother isn't growing senile just yet, despite her old age. :p

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 30th, 2003, 10:35:09 PM
:rolleyes