PDA

View Full Version : Hope You Find it Comfortable (Laila Annex - Closed)

Oriadin
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:57:11 AM
Oriadin opened the doors of his living quarters and entered the room. His hand waved over the sensor that was positioned next to the door and the lights came on, illuminating a very neat and tidy room. Oriadin always kept things very neat and tidy. Everything was structured and in place. A few books and data pads lay scattered on a table next to the window indicating that the Knight liked to read. If you knew him at all, youd know he was always at the Jedi archives, studying and reading. Reading and studying.

--Well, this is where I live. The living room and study room.--

He smiled and tried to make Laila feel as much at home as possible.

--The door on the left is the spare room, where you can stay. My room is on the right.--

There were also two doors in front of them. Oriadin first pointed to the one on the left, and then to the one on the right.

--That is the bathroom and that, the kitchen. Its fairly small and compact but its homely and I like it here.--

The living room itself was sparse but the furniture that was there, looked comfortable and complimented the quarters. The walls were decorated in reasonably warm and bright colours, but soft on the eye.

--Now, can I get you anything to eat or drink?--

Laila Annex
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:39:18 AM
"Oh, I'm so relieved you don't keep your quarters like my brothers do their rooms!"

It was her first proclamation upon seeing the room and the moment the words left Laila's mouth, she wished she had thought them through more. Blushing she shook her head slightly.

"Sorry, what I meant to say is it's lovely. I'm sure you're going to get sick of me in a short while but I thank you for offering up your place to me."

The woman smiled as she looked around, feeling quite a bit brighter than she had when she'd arrived. Things were starting to look as if they were going for the better. Laila was brought from her thoughts by Oriadin's question, one that reminded her of something that she could never forget.

"Mmm, yes actually. If it's not any trouble a glass of water would be wonderful."

She removed a glass bottle of white pills from the pocket of her cutoffs, pulling the stopper from the neck.

"They're to balance my metabolism..."

Oriadin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:15:46 AM
Oriadin said nothing but instead gently nodded before heading through to the kitchen area. He pulled a glass out from one of the wall units and took it over to the sink. As he leaned over the sink and poured the water in from the tap Oriadin began thinking about how to aproach the council and what to say to them.

When the glass was filled Oriadin carried it through to Laila who was now seated and looking around the room.

--Here you go. (Refering to the room) Its not much but its comfortable and its exactly the way I like it. Im a bit of a reader, as you can probably tell.--

He pointed over to where the books lay scattered across a tidy desk.

--Now, about the meeting with the council. You have a couple of choices. I can either go and speak to them alone, tell them of your situation and see what they recomend. Im sure something can be decided quite quickly that way. This should give you time to rest and recover. Or, you can take some rest and we go together, or I can go, and you meet up with me in the council chambers. Its really up to you. Whatever you feel most happy with.--

Oriadin sat down beside her and gave an understanding look as he awaited an answer.

OOC: Do you have acess to Temple Avalon from the main Greater Jedi Order forum screen?

Laila Annex
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:43:27 AM
"Mmm, thank you."

Laila accepted the glass of water, popping a few pills into her mouth and chasing them with the liquid. She winced slightly as they went down; She had always hated swallowing pills. Smiling as Oriadin explained his love of reading Laila nodded.

"I read quite a bit myself, when I have time."

She rubbed the back of her neck as he went over the different actions they could take and sighed when he finished, thinking.

"Perhaps it would be best if you went on ahead and I met you there later. I wouldn't know how to approach them, what to say, if I went. Is that all right?"

OOC: Nope, don't believe I do:)

Oriadin
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:38:04 AM
Oriadin nodded.

--Of course that is alright. I will discuss the matter with the council and have a droid come for you when we are ready, if that is ok with you.

While im away feel free to get yourself something to eat or drink. Ive shown you your room if you just want to sleep for a while or whatever. Just make yourself at home. I should be too long with a bit of luck.--

He smiled and made his way out the door and to the .Jedi Council (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26975)

Oriadin
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:34:23 AM
Oriadin had only been gone a short while before there was a knock at the living quarters door. A droid entered without waiting to be called.

"Miss Lalia. Oriadin and the council are requesting your pressence in the council chambers. They wish to hear more of your situation. Are you well enough to talk with them?"

The droid stood as still as a statue as he awaited a response

Laila Annex
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:42:24 AM
Laila had been sitting in the living room, trying to rest but finding it much harder to do than it was to think about. Her thoughts were drifting, always back to the same subkect, and so though the droid made no perogitive of staying quiet, she didn't hear it until it spoke.

Laila jumped and the shook her head at herself. It took a moment for her to register what the 'bot had said but as soon as she did she nodded slowly.

"Yes, of course, I'm quite able."

She stood and took a deep breath. Turning to the droid Laila smiled weakly.

"Lead on..."

Oriadin
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:50:44 AM
The droid led Laila down to where Oriadin was talking to the council about her situation (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26975)