PDA

View Full Version : Night Breaks. (Kindo)

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:51:41 PM
Kaytor slowly walked along the roof top of one of the many buildings in Coruscant. Her eyes drifted across the croud of people along the streets. Night had fallen an hour ago and it was time for her kind to come out and play. Her dark eyes moved to the sky where millions of billions of stars shown.

Kaytor turned her gaze to the fire escape below her. She watched as a single man climbed up the many ladders on it. She could sense his force signature. Kindo.

'Kindo. What are you doing up here? Trying to get yourself killed?' She thinks to herself.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:02:25 PM
She guessed it, it was Kindo. To those who known him well it was of no surprise, for he always did this sort of thing. They knew he never ceased to set a little time aside for personal reflection, some time alone where he could just think. Tonight, like many others, was one of those nights.

In order to get to the rooftop though, he'd have to climb up the fire escape ladders, and so he did. After a minute or two, after he had finally reached the peak, he stepped over the railing and saw someone he didn't at all expect to see.

" Kaytor. "

Kaytor Surna
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:25:28 PM
Kaytor nodded once to him. Not one of a hello or of a yes only to reconise that he had spoken to her. Her eyes watched him carefully as he climbed the rest of the way onto the roof top.

"Do you always choose the high places to wander at night? You never know what kind of creature might be lurking in the shadows behind you."

She sighed and walked over to him. She looked over the edge of the building, down on the busy streets and crouded side walks. Her dark blue/green eyes wandered the street.

"Why have you come here, Kindo? To torment the lost one like many have before?"

When she spoke of lost one she spoke of herself. She no longer had a place in the universe and considered herself lost to all ways of life. She looked back up at Kindo.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:10:08 PM
He imitated Kaytor, looking over the building's edge and unto the masses of people below, who were going about their usual business.

" Well, I came here to spend some time alone. "

Thinking about what she said, Kindo turned and glared at her with a curious look across his face.

" Lost? Just how are you lost, Kaytor? "

Kaytor Surna
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:50:55 PM
Kaytor looked up at the night sky. Her eyes reflected the light of the stars back into the universe.

"Do you see me in any organization? I no longer have a place. No life to live and nothing to live for. I am a lost cause. Don't you ever feel lost?"

She looks back at him. Her eyes stare into his as he glares at her. She reaches into his mind and reads his thoughts.

"You do not agree with what the jedi belive in. You do not belive that they are going about the universe in the right way. Why do you stay with the jedi? Dios has left along with Maia. Who else there do you have?"