PDA

View Full Version : Reinstatement

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:42:47 PM
Hi guys.

I joined the Shrine earlier this year when it was still on EZ Board. I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I stopped RPing. I feel really bad for leaving you all hanging, but I wanted to be honest with you. I quit because I didn't like EZ Board and it frusterated me.

Now that The Shrine is at Fans, I have been very interested in getting my character active again. I was interested in playing him, and my master was Nathan Vergis.

Anyway, I will understand if you feel that I should not be allowed back in as I did desert, but I wish to be back and RPing with a group of creative, fun RPers again.

Thanks for your time in reading this. :)

Lord Soth
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:57:23 PM
You are always welcome here Vladimir, regardless of how long you've been gone...The Shrine door's are always open to a family member...After all,...You are Vampyre!

Welcome home wayward son of the Damned!...:)

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:25:20 AM
:)

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:37:12 AM
Welcome back Vlad :) I will let Nathan know you are with us once again :)

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:59:13 AM
Thank you for your assistance--I have posted a thread for him in The Grand Parlor.

Again, thanks to all for your consideration and understanding in this manner. I look forward to resuming the role of New Vampyre and continuing my development.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:22:58 PM
Hello glad you could make it back. Only one consideration look at Ha Ferenzy's sig please. your side pic is good but the main pic you have is the same as is. Thougth you should know chow. :smokin

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:35:51 PM
I created this character before H. A. signed on, so I think I have already claimed the Dracula 2000 persona rightfully. :)