PDA

View Full Version : Life's simple pleasures (open)

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:13:14 PM
Sometimes a man just has to get out and enjoy himself, and thats exactly what Darren was doing, and Coruscant was just the place to do it. He'd just spent the past few hours at the Hot Wire club. A little dancing, alot of drinking, enjoying himself thoroughly. He left the club that night with a woman in tow. Blonda hair, blue eyes, the body of a goddess. They walked down the street a ways, arm in arm, getting to know each other a bit more. As they came upon a small alley, Darren pulled her around the corner and kissed her passionately.

"I have something to tell you..." He whispered as he nipped at the lobe of her ear...

"Oh?" she answered with a flirtacious tone in her voice..

"I Love you.."

She laughed slightly and her face blushed. "You know, most men say that to get something they want".

"Well what if I said I wanted you to spend the rest of your life with me?" he whispered before gently kissing her neck.

She blushed more and stuttered slightly..."Are you serious??"

Darren's eyes glazed over slightly...."Of course"

A giggle followed his reply, but was cut off suddenly as Darren bit into her neck. He caught as her knees buckled and she let out a short cry. For a few more minutes he held her, until his thirst was sated. Then, as gently as he had held her, he laid her on the ground and stood back up, wiping the corner of his mouth clean...

"Til death do us 'part"

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:18:01 PM
Kaytor had been following the man sense he had left the club. She had actualy been planing on making the woman at his side her next feeding target until the man got to her first. She growled softly. She had known something was different about him. She dropped from a roof top and landed behind him.

"Another shrine vampyre? figures. They seem to let anyone in these days. They spred their gift as if it was air."

Her hand slowly edged towards her saber as she watched this vampyre. Her eyes slowly grew blood red as her fangs extended. She knew the shrine reputation and how they usualy fought before talked. After all, she was one of them at one time.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:26:33 PM
"That hurts, Im just out for a snack, didnt think anyone minded too badly."

Darren smiled politely at the woman, who seemed pretty intent on not letting him leave that alley. Either that, or she thought he was cute.

"You know, shes not completely dry, if you're just hungry..."

Darren took a few steps away from the woman on the ground and lazily stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:33:18 PM
"I dont eat the left overs of rats. Who knows what they have in their systems."

She glared at the man then removed something from her pocket. A small light was now held tight in her hands. She flicked it once and a flame burst out. She held her other hand out at the flame and used the force to direct the flame towards the dead womans body. It quickly caught fire. Kaytor put the lighter away.

"Better run before the cops come."

She smirks and back flips onto the roof of the building, a good 30 feet above her.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:46:49 PM
The woman's words set in as she flipped to the roof. The only thing she woulda found in his system was Vodka. Now she was gone though, and the fire next to him was blazin. No use hanging around now though. He thought about copying her jump, but alas, 30 foot was way outta his scope. He ran to the end of the building and lept to the wall to his right. As he reached it, he pushed upwards and back to the wall on the left. He repeated this process until he was able to grab the ledge of the building Kaytor had jumped to. He brought his feet up and kicked off the wall again, keeping his hold on the ledge to help himself flip up onto the roof. Upon landing he looked around and yelled...

"You know, we could have just shared a cab, but I guess you're in a hurry!"

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:55:17 PM
"Hardly"

The voice comes from behind him. Kaytor stands here, her hands pointed towards the ground, using the force to keep her floating behind him. She lands on the top of the roof.

"Why are you following me? Or did my insult just now get through your thick skull and now you wish to deliver me to my final death."

She stands there watching him. Her eyes had turned back to the Dark blue color they normaly were.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:05:21 PM
"Following you? I always leap up thirty foot walls, whenever I see em. And if theres a beautiful woman waiting at the top, all the better..."

Darren smiled and continued..

"So tell me, why did ya flip up that wall like you did? Trying to impress me?"

He winked slightly after his last remark. Somehow, he figured he would be headed back down the side of that building the hard way, but it seemed worth it...

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:08:30 PM
Kaytor gave him a side glance.

"Easy escape. Or have they yet to teach you the ways of the force?"

She starts to walk off, pulling the hood of her black cloak over her head.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:17:41 PM
"Ive heard of it a few times, the force that is. But they never said anything about backflipping up the sides of buildings."

It was a losing battle, she just kept walking off. She had managed, most likely by accident, to spark Darren's curiosity. Leaving wouldnt be that easy now. Besides, he had the time to kill. Eternity to be exact....

"You know, some people enjoy polite conversation, and at least I offered a meal, some men like to cut straight to the bedroom..."

He jogged up beside her keeping a polite space between them...

"And where is this Shrine you mentioned earlier, are there more of us there?"

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:22:40 PM
She glances at him.

"So your not part of the shrine? Hm. You dont find many vampyres that arnt part of that organization."

"And as for my taste in men, few have found my taste in men. And those that do, die soon after."

Kaytor stopped a moment and looked over the edge of the building. The smell of burnt flesh was now strong in the air. The body was no down to embers.

"I would say you have bad taste in women to have picked up on a whore. So who are you anyway."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:30:05 PM
"Well I didnt think the amount of men she slept with was a big deal, Its late, I was hungry..."

Darren looked over to Kaytor his smiled had faded some, more or less cause he was talking. She wasnt beating a hasty escape, which was much more pleasent...

"The name's Darren, and as for your taste in men, lets just say I like to fancy myself a risk taker..."

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:33:19 PM
"I wasn't talking about personality. I was talking about blood type."

She smirked lightly at him. Her eyes drifted up to the night sky.

"The name is Kaytor. Just another creature of the night to most. I wander here and there, killing and feeding."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:50:28 PM
"Looks like we have something in common then..."

Darren glanced over.....

"Well, since Im curious, what kinda taste do you have in men, personality-wise?"

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:58:10 PM
She thought a moment. There had been three that had caught her attention but only two knew about it. The last was forbidden from the world of the vampyres. Hunters were always hated in the world of vampyres.

"I guess you can never truely tell. You think you know the kind you want but then meet someone totaly different."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:12:07 PM
"Thats the trouble with variety. You end up having to make decisions, but then, It keeps things interesting..."

Darren turned and made eye contact with kaytor.

"Then again, sometimes you just know."

Darren felt himself leaning in slightly, and made no attempt to stop himself...

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:31:01 PM
Kaytor glared at him then punched him in the gut. She removed her arm and he stared leaning to the side.

"Careful who you try and kiss."

She jumps to a different roof top and starts walking away again.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:38:05 PM
Darren crosses an arm over his stomach for a moment and watches as she jumps over a building. Taking a decent running start he leaps across the gap and lands gracefully on the other side. He kept his stride as he landed, and jogged up beside her, leaving a bit more room between them this time...

"Sorry bout that, a man's entitled to at least one mistake, right?"

He kept his smile, despite the enormous backfire a few moments ago on the other rooftop...

Kaytor Surna
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:42:26 PM
Kaytor just kept walking.

"I do not have time for mistakes. Let along mistakes that men make towards me."

She does not look at him as she talkes. She suddenly drops off the building and lands easily on the ground. She starts walking the street, her hood still up.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:57:01 PM
Darren lept sideways off the building, and sprung straight backward off the wall to slow his fall somewhat. He landed in almost a crouch and was right back to a standing position and quickly catching up....

"Dont have time? We've got eternity. Besides, I dont really see a mistake. Whats wrong with two Vampyres kissing on a rooftop, its not like a huge rift will open up and swallow us up for it..."

Kaytor Surna
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:14:02 PM
"I'm taken."

That is all she said. And in reality, her heart was taken by another. Not that he knew it but it would all come out in time.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:58:37 PM
Darren looked around, in somewhat mock confusion...

"Thats strange, I didnt see anyone else here..."

His look was almost playful. When granted immortality, some took it as a complication to their life. Darren took it as simplicity. You dont die, one less thing to worry about.

"And I dont bite."

He let a playful wink slip and kept his pace beside her, though keeping a more curtious space between them.

Kaytor Surna
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:03:15 PM
"Liar. And please keep your voice down. There are a few of our kind that do not wish the mortals to know that we exist. Although with people like you around, I dont see how that is possable. Leaving corpses all over the place."

She turns a corner onto a busy street. She walks down the side walk, easily weaving in and out of people.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:33:04 PM
Darren struts through the crowd, trailing slightly behind her. A few moments later, there is a clearing of people, and Darren jogs back up beside her...

"So how long have you been, gifted. It hasnt been very long for me, so I guess im just a rookie...."

Kaytor Surna
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:46:54 PM
"If your asking how long I have been a vampyre. I was turned when I was 18. I am 123 now. I trust that answers your question."

She sees the suprise on his face and smirks.

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 24th, 2003, 04:20:21 PM
"So what you're saying is, since you've been gifted since the day before dirt, you are too high and mighty to converse with the likes of me without wrinkling your face up like that?"

Before Kaytor can speak, Darren sees something out of the corner of his eye..

"OOooooo, A fight!"

Without a second thought, Darren rushes ahead to the ensuing fight...

Kaytor Surna
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:22:12 PM
Kaytor rolls her eyes and walks away into the darkness of night. She did not feel like getting into another fight now. She needed to go speek with someone about a rather important matter to her. She walks past Darren and the fight and into a shadowed ally way, disappearing into the shadows.