PDA

View Full Version : New acquaintance (Sejah Haversh)

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:15:35 PM
Destiny's footsteps resonated amongst all the noise in the hallways. Her walk lacked confidence, but she had good reasons for that: she had to invite a complete stranger to a formal.

The girl was pretty sure who she would invite, although she did not know his name. In fact, she had only seen him once or twice. He seemed like a nice person: they kind of guy that's very serious, in other words, her complete opposite.

The Stormrider wondered if she was headed in the right direction. That'll teach me to listen to strangers! What if I don't find him? she murmured while biting her nails off. She was still worrying when she recognised Sejah's back. Destiny approached carefully and tapped on Sejah's shoulder.

"Excuse me?" she asked, feeling a bit awkward.

Sejah Haversh
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:53:29 AM
Sejah nearly jumped at the tap to his shoulder, and he paused to take out the headphones that were in his ears and stop his audio-book as he turned around to see Destiny, a girl that he didn't rightfully know, but had seen around the Order every now and then.

Clearing his throat lightly, the Nehantite replied, "Yes? Is there something I can do for you?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:07:35 PM
"Yes...well No!" Destiny mumbled in confusion. She didn't know how to ask him; it would be a strange situation. She looked around, hoping to find someone that could introduce them but didn't. The girl released a sigh.

"I...I believe we haven't been introduced yet, have we? I'm Destiny!" she said, extending her hand towards Sejah, a big smile across her face.

Sejah Haversh
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:54:24 PM
(ack! I forgot about this one!)

Sejah could only smile in return, reaching his gloved paw out and shaking her had, though not too hard.

"Sejah Haversh. It's nice to meet you, Miss Destiny," he said in a kind voice, though his smile grew a little more playful as he added, "Is there anything else you wanted, or is it just a new custom to greet people in these hallways? What can I do for you?"

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:13:06 PM
Destiny felt that it was too sudden to ask Sejah what she really wanted from him. She passed her hand through her hair, similairly to her brother before she answered back.

"Nothing..." she replied in a childish manner. "We can't be nice to people anymore without them suspecting anything?!"

OOC:Boy I feel special :p

Sejah Haversh
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:04:47 PM
Now it was Sejah's turn to feel embarassed, and he shook his head, smiling. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound like that. I've seen you around, bet never had the chance to meet you. Thanks for coming up to me like that."

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:45:01 PM
Destiny felt more confident seing Sejah in the same state as her.

"You're welcome, I guess! So have you heard about the formal organized by the Council yet?" she inquired casually.

Sejah Haversh
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:26:22 PM
"Um, vaugely, but I don't know much about it, really," Sejah admitted, though he was beginning to see what Destiny might be driving at.

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:26:46 PM
"Strange, I thought everyone knew! So from the few you know, are you expecting on going?" she asked, hoping she'd get an answer in the affirmative.