PDA

View Full Version : New and can't find the Living Quaters! (open)

Okashi Zutto
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:17:19 PM
She entered the Bar and Grill, her usual look of supreme boredom on her face, as a guard asked her to hand over any weapons, to which she held out her arms and said plainly.

"Do you think I have any weapons on me? I'm only, like, 13."

After that little encounter, she walked towards what appeared to be an empty stool, her sandles making a *slap slap* noise against the floor, she then got up on the stool and looked around at everyone here, her brown eyes showing that she was interested even if she looked bored. She then quickly turned her attention to a 'map' the man who let her join gave her.

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:13:16 PM
"Hello there. New around here?" Came a soft voice from behind her. As Okashi turns, she sees a tallish man with silver hair and eyes, angel-like wings, an obviously robotic hand, that was dressed in a black leather vest and duster, and a black jumpsuit.

"I'm Satine Capashen, Jedi MAstre. Can I help you find something? I noticed the map..." he says by way of explination.

Okashi Zutto
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:30:10 AM
"Yes, I'm new, and no I'm fine, just hungry is all."

The tallish man, Satine, made her nervious, for one thing, he was cute and tall and had wings.

"Um, are your wings normal? Or are they a medical attatchment?"

Alpha
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:55:45 PM
He chuckles a bit.

"They used to be just attached to my armor, but they somehow got fused to my back in a battle. So, I guess they're kinda a medical attachment. Can I get you something to drink?"