PDA

View Full Version : Brain Storm (Can add to the RP)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:29:42 AM
How bout a Virus which is designed to attack and consume midi-cholrians. (Sp?) We can alter existing Midi's which have been living inside a sith. Alter them genetically. Give them strength to traverse through the water ways. We make them weaker then normal Midi's in the force area, but Then we give them mutational properties, which allows them to split and double every time they destroy a normal midi, and then mutate into something else.

Also, if we can design these guys through genetics to destroy others. Why not create a genetically altered SUPER midi-cholrian species? And inject ourselves with them.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:07:09 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm, ok........

OH, change of plans, our target is Balmorra now. Our info will be in Taylor Millards Personal Library in Bin prime. He agreed to cooperate..........

Rast
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:47:21 PM
Is this to take place on Meras or Fans?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:40:45 AM
Most RPing is on Fans, it is the MAIN place. Meras is more of a Wazzzup type attitude

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:52:39 AM
on fans........

SashaKovalev
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:55:21 AM
Oh man. *laughs* Ok....well.....interesting twist then, I suppose.

Sasha is Millard's nephew....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:20:19 PM
I wanted to go to Coruscant though...

SashaKovalev
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:40:20 PM
Can we have another rp there for some reason....?

Rast
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:35:33 PM
Originally posted by DarthDarkCloak
on fans........

Just checking. At Meras there's an actual Balmorra forum...that's why I asked.

Live Wire
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:54:58 PM
for the most part if you want an rp to be cannon to the unvierse we all rp in then you have to do it here at swfans itself. The group boards are by extension cannon and always were if they were an official group (even back when we were all seperate ezboards) But to do something at meras....you can if you want. Its more of a hangout/rp planning place. However if you do a big rp there...planet takeover or whatever swfans people dont have to take it as cannon because its not on the board and technically not part of this universe. For the most part rps are accepted but I wouldnt do big stuff over there.

Personally I think we have all the detail we need to get this rp rolling. I say lets get moving on it cuase we've been planning for awhile and I think we're pretty much ready.

Nayala Palain
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:46:18 PM
Hey I want to help with the Balmoora thingy seeing how Athena is Taylors Cousin.