PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Test (Straffe)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:26:09 AM
:: Lance walked into the academy's garden his lightsaber clipped to his belt, he was about to make his padawan face the ultimate test of his training...this would be the last thing he would teach him as his master, for the time approached where Straffe would be called to the rank of Jedi Knight, Lance had been waiting for this moment to come, this day would decided Straffe's fate::

:: Passing his hand through his blonde hair he waited for his apprentice's arrival.::

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:51:00 PM
Straffe had received Lances message to meet him in the gardens. He was so excited about him being able to learn the ultimate sword technique. He had gooten there earlier then Lance had instructed and was sitting on a rock, watching the sun rise. He was deep in thaught on how he could impresse his master. He felt Lances signature get stronger as he approched. Straffe had left all his weapons at him except for his Strider blade "Spirit" and his Saber/Sword.

He jumped off his rock and walked towards Lance. He bowed to show respect to his master

"Good morning Master Lance. I am here as requested"

Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:37:29 AM
"Good morning Straffe, good to see your on time, getting rare here at the Jedi's hehe" Lance giggled a bit before speaking again.

"So, I see you got my message, excellent as you read before I have accepted your request to receive the sword technique that I call......"The End" "

:: Lance paced around a it longer::

"Hmmm.....but I must warn you....in order to receive this technique you'll have to fight against me with your full potential.....you might even wish to die after this battle, are you truly ready?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:02:05 AM
Straffe looked at him dead in the eys

"I am always prepared to die for what I beleave in"

He craked his nuckles and neck. He stood still, awaiting for lances move. HE knew that if he had to fight his master...He was going to fight till the end....or till he gives up

Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:32:56 AM
:: Lance drew his saber from his belt and smiled a bit.::

"Good, thought you'd chicken out" Lance ignited the saber as he started rushing towards Straffe at an unusual speed, a speed he had never shown Straffe as he reached him he paced leftwards quickly and force pushed him away, Lance dashed towards him following the push swinging his saber.

OOC: Straffe me need to talk to you bout this thread. Cya on MSN.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:36:15 AM
Straffe flew to his left but quickly hand sparng back. He saw Lance dashing towards him. Their sabers met and a crashing sound was all that could be heard. They began to exchange blows back and forth

o.o.c: Ok...Coolige :D

Jan 24th, 2003, 05:29:18 AM
:: Lance smiled intensively as he slashed and blocked with ease all the blows sent his way.::

"Hehe.....watch this'" Lance snapped his left hand out and summoning the force through it he formed a force wall in front of his hand, he sent it quickly in front of Straffe's saber to stop the saber from clashing against Matrix and dashed rightwards slashing quickly Straffe's left arm, Lance quickly turned around and started to speak.

"This attack requires and immense amount of concentration...and can only be used as a final blow..." Lance gave out the first hint of the attack and dashed towards Straffe once again to continue the fight.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:34:25 PM
Straffe felt the burn of the saber on his arm. The smell of burning flesh was in the air. He saw Lance dash to his right and heard his words. His master was quick but Straffe could still keep his eyes on him. As Lance dashed to his right he came back towards Straffe. Straffe stood weilding his saber in a defence position

Jan 25th, 2003, 08:02:22 AM
:: Lance continued to slash quickly as he saw Straffe's defensive position, Lance quickly leaped up in the air using the force to enhance his move and quickly landed right behind Straffe slashing his back lightly and sending a force push to make him stumble forward.::

"This attack will your last hope.....and at the same time your best weapon....it will be one single slash towards victory" Lance grinned a bit.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:39:32 AM
As Straffe fell forward, he let his hands touch the floor to spring himself back to his feet. He stood there, stareing into his masteres eyes

"I am a little confused at how I will obtain this technique by you attacking me this way..."

Straffe paused for a moment and then realized. Maybe Lance was simply doing each step of the move to show him how it is performed. A smile spread across his face as he dashed back towards Lance

Jan 26th, 2003, 07:43:04 PM
:: Lance knew exactly what he was doing.....he was about to make his apprentice push his limits....this attack couldn't be earn simply by wanting to learn it...it took more then just that....to learn one had to do merge with it...become one, Lance grinned watching Straffe dashing towards him, he started running clashing his saber against Straffe's extremely quick and brutally Lance side stepped towards the left slashing low and high switching strenghts and moving in every direction a light smile could be seen on Lance's face as he slashed...it had been a long time since he had actually fought in this way...::

"Come on, show me all what you got surpass your limits, push your-self to the edge!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:18:38 PM
"AHHHH!!!"

The burm was getting to Straffe. SLipping blocks enabled Lance tp peirce his skin. He was getting frustrated with not being able to block all the attacks. He quickly summoned a force blast to push Lance away. Straffe stood alone, breathing heavily. He was disappointed with himself and was tired of it

"GRAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

He screamed out loud and the windows in the academy shook. Some of the windows broke as others only craked. His aura burned brightly in the room as he looked godly. His eyes burned with energy.

He held his saber out infront of him and griped it tighter. He dashed with a speed that Straffe had never used before. A blurr was seen before Lance was able to see where his padawan had gone too.

Straffe was at hi right and with a saber to his neck. He stood there, not moving. He then let out a kick to his masters stomach, sending him sprawling backwards

Jan 28th, 2003, 06:04:15 AM
:: Lance landed somewhere a few feets away from Straffe covering his stomach Lance got up maintaining the chill from the pain.::

"Hmph....don't let your anger over take you....just use your power to your full potential" Lance grinned, it was his turn to go berzerk as well

:: Lance started to glow into a blazing light his jaded eyes soon becoming blue almost emerging out of their orbits Lance started to glow he closed his arms into him-self almost hugging his body and then opened them brutally making the academy shake just like Straffe had done before.::

:: Lance's aura glew brightly bursting out of him.::

"Good, now we can go full power" Lance dashed almost flying towards Straffe sticking his lightsaber out he started sending multiple slashes everywhere and ran around Straffe at a blinding speed slashing down middle and from high distances making it extremely hard for Straffe to block.::

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:54:01 PM
Straffe blocked only certain attacks but wasnt able to block all of them. He felt burtn and was tired of it. He pulled his rams close and watched as Lance went around him

Straffe quickly powered up his energy and released it. A wave of energy surrounded Straffe as he began to attack Lance. He picked up where he was and fallowed him. Their sabers clashed as they exchanged blows

Jan 28th, 2003, 04:39:56 PM
:: Lance side stepped exetremely quickly an using the force he lifted a few pieces of the floor and threw them at Straffe covering his assault.::

"Agh, take this!" Lance dashed back towards him sending multiple slashes towards Straffe.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:38:31 PM
Straffe cut through the tiles that were propelled at him. He blocked and attacked for a bit untill he jumped back

He pulled out some throwing knives and began to shoot them rapidly at Lance. Straffe used the force to help guide and propelle them faster. Lance blocked a few but a couple barely skinned him and one dug deep into his thigh.

Straffe saw that this was an opportune moment to strike. He jumped into the air and charged up his energy within. He made all of the energy go into his blade and came crashing down for a vertical slash

Feb 7th, 2003, 07:12:40 AM
:: Lance saw a very quick Straffe stirking down at him and backstepped quickly at the same time he had started focusing energy through his legs at the moment Straffe came stirking at him Lance backflipped and hit Straffe's shoulder but then crashed a few feets away from him.::

"Ugh...." Lance kneeled him-self up and coughed a bit.

"Ouch...."

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:24:22 AM
Straffe hit the ground on his back. He had smacked his head hard on the ground and rolled around a bit, cluching his head. He could feel the pain rushing to th front of his head. He quickly realized what he was doing and subdued the pain.

He fliped up onto his feet to see Lance on one knee. He used the Force to retreave his saber back to his hand. He kept his guard up as he was always tricked into thinking their opponents were hurt. He stood a few feet away and locked his eyes on his master

"Are you ok Master? Did I try too hard?"

He was concerned for Lances condition but he didnt want to get jumped like the other times

Feb 17th, 2003, 12:14:30 PM
:: Lance let out an unusual smile as he dissapeared from the spot he was on and rushed towards Straffe his saber in his right hand Lance sent a series of slashes coming out of everywhere.::

"You've seen the attack once.......visualize it in your mind now" Lance continued to strike him not holding back.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:44:43 PM
Straffe began to back up as Lance striked. When their sabers were connecting, Straffe remembered when he had used it. In their past duel, Lance had used this move and he remembered. He knew that his next move was to piviot his foot so that he could slash.

Straffe quickly used the Force to hold Lances saber for a second so that he could get access to his legs. For the split second, Straffe droped to the floor and sweped Lances feet from under him

Feb 18th, 2003, 06:02:07 AM
:: Lance had sensed the move, even though it was a good idea to use this at this moment judging by his force hold Lance had guessed that he would do thta and quickly jumped above his legs then spun his body in the air to flip and land right behind Straffe turning around Lance slashed at the same time::

OOC: Ack! >.< sorry dude if this is taking so much time but I've been having a few probs. We need to talk on MSN bout this so you can understand what i'm trying to do.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:04:21 PM
o.o.c: Ya dude...Its just that ive been practising for a show that im puttin on soon so after its done ill be on more :)

I.C: Straffe saw Lance fly over his head and felt his slash coming from behind. He quickly droped to the floor and pulled a windmill kick to his side. He fliped back up to his feet and continued to slash at him

Feb 19th, 2003, 06:00:01 AM
:: Lance quickly blocked the kick and saw the slashes coming at him with difficulty he blocked the first slashes and quickly dashed out of the way and then jumped into the air landing away from Straffe he put him-self into his defensive position eyeing Straffe and motionning him to attack.::

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:55:00 AM
Straffe swung his saber around him for a bit, pumping himself up for the next attack. This was the one he was going to use that migh change Lances view on him

He dashed at Lance and swung his saber to his right. Lance blocked the attack but Straffe had pivioted on his left foot to spin around Lance. He pulled his saber back and sliced at his back. Lance also blocked this attack by bringing his saber over his head to cover his back. Straffe quickly jumped slightly and threw a spining kick to his chest

Feb 19th, 2003, 04:30:05 PM
:: Lance brought his other arm but was still slammed to the floor by the kick.::

:: Lance rolled away from him dealing with the pain enhanced on his chest.::

"...Your getting better......" Lance brought back his saber and stood upright.

"Alright......." Lance spun matrix around and brought his aura forth.....Lance started to glow and his jaded eyes quickly turned into icy blue eyes Lance bursted towards Straffe and started slashing at him with an incredible strenght.

"Take some my ultimate combo" Lance slashed leftwards Straffe easily blocked the slash but Lance then sent a series of slashes at an extreme speed slashing Straffe 3 times on each of his arms and then on his chest knocking him backwards Lance then leaped into the air flipping back and bringing his saber to knock Straffe down.

:: Lance then jumped backwards away from him and started try gaining back his breath.::

"Ahhh.....that drained me....."

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:31:28 PM
Straffe stood there, feeling the burning across his chest and arms. He was amazed at Lances skill and studied the way he moved. He was going to learn this technique if it was the last thing he did. He subdued the pain mentally and walked up to his tired master

"Lance...You still got it"

He smiled as he put a hand on his shoulder

Feb 20th, 2003, 05:51:31 AM
"Heh.......you seem overdone.....take a rest" Lance sat down on the floor and started to meditate closing his jaded eyes he was serious about this resting thing.

"You need to recover....so sleep for a few hours and we'll continue then.....if your hungry there's some fruits in my backpack you can grab something to eat...oh and some water...nothing else...it's not good for your health" Lance grinned

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:24:25 AM
Straffe smiled

"Since when are you mister health guy?"

He laughed slightly as he rummaged thorugh the backpack. He pulled out a few pears, apples, oranges and bananas. He also grabed the big bottle of water that was near the bottem

"Would you like some?"

He held up an apple seeing if he wanted one

Feb 20th, 2003, 04:11:01 PM
:: Lance opened his hand calling it with the force.::

"Thanks" Lance took a big bite off the apple and kept his stance.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:04:17 AM
Straffe sat down beside his master, eating the fruit that he was provided with. After he finished, he drank some of the water and put it down. He closed his eyes amd focused on the Force. He visualized the way Lance had moved in their battle. Trying to pin point every step he made so that he would learn this ultimate sword technique

Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:10:50 AM
Good...Straffe seems to be handling this pretty good...let's hope he'll pass this test...

:: Lance kept his eyes closed focused on the force he continued his meditation and rested, concentration would make him recover his energy.::

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:06:55 PM
Straffe sat still, concentrating on his breathing to regain his streingth. He still vizualized Lances moves and pictured himself copying the same thing but with his own improvuisions

Feb 25th, 2003, 05:54:52 AM
:: 3 hours passed while Lance and Straffe meditated the time had come to continue.::

:: Lance suddenly opened his apple green eyes and rose to his feet slowly while looking towards Straffe.::

"Well that's enough..." He said on a firm tone.

"Let's go ahead with your training...we still got some work to do"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:36:25 PM
Straffe slowly opened his baby blue eyes and looked at Lance

"Lets do this..."

He got up slowly and cracked his neck. He streched out his arms and legs, prepareing for his nect step. After some light streching, Straffe pulled out his sword and kept the tip on the ground, prepared to fight

Feb 25th, 2003, 04:53:27 PM
" Heh.......ready or not here I come" Lance immediatly dissapeared from his spot he started thrusting towards Straffe his lightsaber on the side the only thing that could be seen was the blue trail of his lightsaber coming towards Straffe.

:: Lance striked aimed towards Straffe's ribs.::

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 25th, 2003, 07:58:24 PM
Straffe activated his saber and pulled it up to block the attack. Straffe pivioted his left foot so that it slid across the floor and positioned itself behind Lances heel. Once the block had happened, Straffe used a Force Push to trip him over his foot

Feb 26th, 2003, 05:41:58 AM
:: Lance tripped over his feet but sent his arm quicklt to cover his landing and flipped back to his feet and slashed down as soon as he started to flip, Lance then kneeled down and used the force jump to flip over Straffe's head and land right behind him.::

"Boo"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:34:55 AM
Straffe felt the pressence of his master behind him. He quickly spun and slashed at his mid section

Feb 26th, 2003, 04:39:49 PM
:: Lance moved the saber quickly to block the slash.::

"Too slow!" Lance pushed the clash of the two sabers to send Straffe off balance and dashed again following up and launching a punch to his stomach

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:48:22 PM
Straffe held onto the sabder with his left hand and took his right , pushing down on Lances fist. Once Lances hand was going towards th floor, Straffe pulled up his knee to strike him in the chin

Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:37:39 AM
:: Lance was struck on his chin by the knee falling backwards Lance then slid his hand under his chin::

"Ahh pretty good" Lance charged towards Straffe enduring the pain from the knee and clashed his saber against Straffe's then quickly going into his defenses and grabbing his left arm then pulling it over his shoulder and lifting him up in the air putting his left foot on his stomach then throwing him away and adding a force push on him, Lance followed up with his saber ready to strike.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:22:49 AM
Straffe flew through the air but quickly came to the ground. He landed on his hands which sprung him back onto his feet. He saw Lance charging towards him and saw this was an opportune time to test out his streingth. He went straight towards the charging attack. Drawing his saber up to clash with Lances, using the Force to inhance his streintgh

Mar 4th, 2003, 07:55:04 AM
:: Lance intensified his strenght and as both of them clashed unto each other Lance called upon the force to intensify his strenght even more, Lance of course was physically much superior to Straffe, because of his intensive training Lance had gained a great strenght that was not easy to surpass.::

"...........Your basically have no chance to defeat me without the sword skill." Lance pushed Straffe and made him stumble.

"....My attacks are much superior to yours in every point, I'm at the edge of my strenght..." Lance looked at Straffe on the floor.

"Now...get up and let's this over with" Lance pointed Matrix to Straffe's face.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:14:21 PM
Straffe stayed on the floor, in deniel that he would be defeated again. He knew that it was now the time to prove himself. He quickly drew his saber to knock Matrix away from his face. He roled onto his shoulders and fliped himself on to his feet.

"I will not let you defeat me again!!!"

His eyes turned white as his aura burned around him. He concentrated all his energy into inhanceing his sword. He was going to defeat his master.

Straffe dashed towards Lance, a trail of his aura fire fallowing him. He side stepped to the left while letting his knee go towards Lances gut

Mar 4th, 2003, 08:16:03 PM
:: Lance quickly descended his elbow to block the knee sent towards his gut, he then slid his hand on his knee and quickly grabbed then sending a kick with his other foot Lance threw him backward.::

"Urgh...don't forget don't let your emotion take over" Lance had noticedthat Straffe's powers had radically gone up he looked at his elbow who was now wounded.

...Hmph....I hope he's gonna be able to control his emotions

:: Lance spun Matrix and dashed towards slashing horizontally::

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:03:59 PM
Straffe braught his saber to block the slash and used the momentum to slash matrix away from straffes body. He took a few steps backwards to keep his eyes on Lance. He watched as his master stood there, holding his saber, ready to strike.

Straffe heard what Lance had said and knew that sometimes his emotions got the best of him. He knew now that this wont be another time. He kept his mind clear and pure as he prepared for another strike.

He braught his saber towards his face so that the tip was facing the ceiling. He closed his eyes and began to feel the Force flow strongly thorugh his veins, pictureing Lance infront of him. He opened his eyes, they had returned to their natural color. He breathed deeply as he pulled his saber towards his side.

Straffe focused more then ever on the force to inhance his skills. He released his breath and dashed at full speed towards Lance. He striked high and low, sparks flying as their sabers clashed.

Mar 6th, 2003, 08:00:49 AM
:: Lance called upon the force on again and focused hard on Straffe's mouvements, this would be the last step of their battle as Lance blocked the slashes and countered the immense concentration of the opponents could be felt and seen throughout their mouvements, Lance struck back at Straffe and then clashed his sky blue blade unto Straffe's lightsaber putting soem pressure on the clash to eventually push him away.::

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:22:54 PM
Straffe held his ground as Lance pushed forward. HIs feet sliding under him as Lance continued to force Straffe back. Straffes mind was racing as the battle had taken a toll on his body. He had to end it quick and swiftly.

Straffe used the force that Lance was applying on his saber to make him fall off balance. Straffe pulled his saber towards the floor and Lances imdiately fallowed. Straffe quickly used Force Speed to dash to Lances right and held his saber tip close to his masters throat.

Sweat pourd from his brow as he prepared for one of Lances counters. His breathing was heavy as he spoke

"Check?"

Mar 8th, 2003, 12:50:35 PM
:: Lance smiled::

"Hehe" Lance opened his hand and released a quick blitz shocking Straffe a bit he used the momentum of his attack and flipped away from him.

"Nyah, you can't get me that easily."

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:31:05 PM
A grin spread across Straffes face

"Thaught so..."

He slowly circuled Lance as he invisioned his next move. It had to be quick and precise. He got it.

Straffe dashed towards Lance, pulling his saber back to deliver a devistating blow. Just as he reached Lance, he used Force Blindness to throw his master off guard. For the split second that Lance was off guard, Straffe speard him inot the closest wall. While Lance was still confused, Straffe ran, put his left foot on his chest and used it to push off of. His left foot, fallowing through and connecting with his chin as he fliped over. Once back on two feet, Straffe lunged his saber towards Lances chest

Mar 12th, 2003, 05:39:51 AM
:: Lance had to rely on the force to tell him where the hits would come from as he did so since he had no choice, this force blindness Lance had never really heard of before, Lance flipped over as he was kicked under the chin but quickly rose up quickly getting his sight back Lance had sensed the saber coming back towards his chest and quickly leveled Matrix towards his chest to block the other saber.::

"Alright time to stop goofing around" Lance pushed the clash between the two sabers and started circuling all around Straffe force speeding everywhere, Lance jumped right above Straffe's head and then landed right behind him then using the silent dash to go underneath him while not making a noise Lance made Straffe fall and completed wih a quick kick on the shoulder knocking him away.::

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:02:58 AM
Straffe spun towards the ground. He used on of his hands to push him back onto his feet and into position. He clutched his saber in his hands as he breathed. His breath was faster and deeper as the battle was starting to take a slight toll on the padawan.

He looked directly at Lance, making no expression. He concentrated on the Force to try and read his mind, maybe if he saw was his master was able to do then maybe that would give him an edge. Straffe kept his mind clear and only focused on reading his masters mind. He kept his guard up so that he wouldnt be surprised with an attack easily

Mar 19th, 2003, 04:17:33 PM
:: Lance had felt the deep concentration.::

Good....my thoughts exactly.....

:: He charged towards Straffe his saber held tightly in his right hand he reached a nearby distance from Straffe and leaped upwards quickly then grabbing his saber with both hands and crashed back towards Straffe his sword in a stab.::

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:53:00 PM
Straffe quickly raise his saber to swipe Lances attack away. As Lances saber came down, Straffe used the swipe to push off Lances saber to get clear.

Straffe used his foot that was the furtest away to push off of. He came back towards Lance and began another berrage of swipes and blows

Mar 21st, 2003, 05:35:27 AM
:: Lance quickly recovered from his fall and slashed back to cover all of the blows sent by Straffe towards him, he thenbrought his saber low and did a 180 degress slash upwards to give a him a bit of space to then push leftwards.::

"Alright now let's end this" Lance quickly spun his saber rightwards and brought the saber bck in aiming towards Straffe's left arm.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:36:29 AM
Concentrating on the Force, Straffe felt the attack that was going to take place. He quickly dashed backwards but was to slow to evade the attack. The saber sliced his arm, burning the flesh.

Straffe felt the surge of pain run up his arm, clenching the wound. He held his saber infront of him while gritting his teeth to absorb the pain

Apr 6th, 2003, 06:01:40 PM
:: Lance quickly followed up by pushing Straffe to the ground and placing his saber on his neck.::

".....Just give up" Lance said with the most calm tone he could deliver his sweat running down his face.

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 7th, 2003, 06:59:29 AM
"If you were a Sith...I would already be dead so I wont give up that easy"

Straffe braught his legs up, wraping his feet around the neck of Lance. He pulled his master off of his chest and onto his back. Straffe fliped up onto his feet sand summoned his saber. He used the last ammount of energy he had to pin his master down. He kept his foot on Lances chest, holding his saber towards his face