PDA

View Full Version : Kelt Simoson

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:39:38 AM
No nothing bad. He's a Padawan of mine and no fault of his, he's not getting the attention he deserves.

He's been a Padawan now for 9 months, done a fair bit of RP'ing as Kelt. Now, why I bring this up in here is that I would like to get opinions.

His lack of training threads isnt his fault. It's mine. Now he has trained with Das and does RP. What I read has been what I would think would be quite acceptible.

I really should put him up for promotion. But with the lack of trainign threads.... but that is not his fault.

What's opinions in here on this?

TheHolo.Net
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:43:22 AM
I think it should be fine, just link some RPs when questions might be asked about his training/experiance. RPs are just as good, if not even better than training threads IMO. :)

Sage Hazzard
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:53:51 AM
True, true. Especially if the training threads that he has done cover how to hone his abilities. Such as how to connect to the Force. A Padawans should be able to take the basics and improve his abilities over time without more training threads. That is if he RPs that his abilities get better. Such as slowly through RPs his abilties grow.

Which brings me to the only question that's important. Does his character have the Force abilties required for a Knight status? If he's honed the abilties slowly over time in RP, and if now he has the proper abilties, than that should cover the promotion. So, does his character exibit more power now than when he started?

If yes, than I say it's fine to promote him. Since he's RPed for nine months, from what you've said. I've noticed that he makes a fairly good Jedi, though I won't pretend that I've read every one of his threads. I'm for it. :)

Figrin D'an
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:47:11 AM
He's shown a lot of dedication to fleshing out his character. I did a short thread with him here at GJO, just Figrin and Kelt talking about his IC troubles and concerns. His other RPs (the ones that I have read) have been good.

As long as his IC skills meet the requirements, I'd support his promotion.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:43:58 PM
I concur with Fig-man and Sage about the Force skills ... otherwise Kelt has my vote :)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:43:53 AM
I think that he's ready, really. We've RPed a few times together as well and he seems to be at the level where he just is too far along to be a Padawan and he should begin his journey as a Knight. Much to learn there is as a Knight...it'll be cool to have another join the rank and add to the insane-ness. :lol ;)