PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Image of Me as a Gangster

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:35:36 AM
So, the church college group had a hastly put together trip this MLK weekend(2 weeks of planning). We, at 24 total, jumped into vans and drove down the Oregon Coast to a little town that I have no chance in hell of pronouncing. Between Cannon Beach and Tillamook I think.

We arrived on a perfect moon light night. No clouds, and the Moon glowing bright enough to make you wince when you look at it. At roughly 12 at night, we all decided to hit the beach and take a swim. 5 Idiotic guys trying to impress the ladies. (which outnumbered us 2 to 1) Freaking COLD!!! But with the moon out, and my whiteness glowing, it was easy to see. After about 10 minutes of running in and out of the ocean, we all ran back to the 3 story cabin (2 stories and a loft technically) and jumped into the hot tub.

The next day, Saturday, we hit the Tourist town of Cannon Beach. After walking around for an hour, we stumbled upon a little store. 4 of us went in, dished out our money, and had our pictures taken in Supah Coolah Gangsta Style

http://www.boomspeed.com/dilligas/DavidOmegaA.jpg

(from left to right: Jennifer, Me, Randy, Amy)
Edit: I'm the youngster of that group. Randy is 23, Jen and Amy 20. And I look even younger then 19.
They of course over charged.

Well, on Sunday, After a duece of a Cheese Factory, we played Football on the fine, compacted sand of the beach. This stuff was HARD! And we all played hard, full body contact. Except for the girls, who we went easy on. (Grabbing them and picking them up, or holding them in one spot :D )
Today, after returning, I am in freaking Pain. Had some hard hits by Andrew, a 7 foot Ogre, which made my 6'4 hieght seem pathetic. He also weighed over 295 pounds... Managed to take him down by myself once.
:crack
I never did go swimming again like the others, but the hottub was still awesome. Card games until 2 in the morning, goofing off, and morning devotions filled up the rest of the days. over all, freaking awesome trip.:

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:38:26 AM
Dyzm's a Mafia member! :lol At least YOU had fun. I spent MLK weekend with a splitting headache and pile o' homework to do. I fixed the headache at the expense of my homework. I saw The Neverending Story though...that was cool.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:09:14 PM
I am so Gangster Cool, even during buisness law, they told me I looked like some Gangster in my Blue Pin-Stripe Suit. (Day of the fake trial) They just said "David, you need a hat and you would be freaky scary." well... they didn't use those exact words, but it was close to that.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:56:01 PM
I was a gangster in the game "Mafia" anyway...:p

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:39:26 PM
I can see it now...

Dyzm- "Make him an offer he can't refuse."

Ok, Dyzm, I can't talk to you anymore. You might feed me to the fishes.

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:12:24 PM
Lucky you guys...I had to go to school on Monday, and had to finish homework over the weekend. :lol. Nice piccie Dyzm! :)

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:01:42 AM
I wanna get some pictures like that done to me, my sister and my younger brother had an old style picture done, wish I had something like that. ^^ Nice Dyzm Pacino

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:38:04 AM
Nice. :) I've always wanted to be a ganster.. as in, a real live Mafia dude with the pinstripe and all. Not just another dolly. |I

Bette Davis
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:48:50 AM
Oooooh :) I like it. I've always wanted to have one of those pictures done, but....they DO overcharge. ^_^;

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:49:53 AM
It does look good. Are those real guns, or plasticky kiddy ones?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:54:59 AM
Real ones. After the picture was taken they shot the proprietors and stole the negative, on account of the overcharging.

;)

Ishan Shade
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:18:55 AM
:lol

Looks like you had fun...I always wanted to get one of those pictures done, I've seen all kinds of people that have had them done....never got around to it though :(

Lady Vader
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:43:07 PM
Wow, Dyzm, you really DO look like a gangster!! :eek

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:51:05 PM
He suits that a bit too much I think. You seem very much at home in that pic, Dyzm, but very cool nonetheless.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:18:07 PM
Well, the Thompson was a Genuine Replica (thinks Snatch)
but the Pistol was a BB gun

GraNi NaColu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:25:01 PM
You look comfortable in that picture. I think that I look like a mafia member, but I just don't have the character. Maybe I can make it as a Mafia Chef? I can cook! :lol

Sanis Prent
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:58:28 PM
So can any red-blooded Italian.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:35:34 AM
No Ties to the Italians in me... Have a friend who is like 80% Italian. Last name Marcaciniinininininiinini... Can't spell it, but sounds like this (Mark-Ka-See-Knee)

Nope, My Ancestory is Drinking, Fighting, War, and charming ladies. But I think the charming ladies part skipped me.

The Breakdown
Drinking (75% German, 10% Irish Blood)
Fighting (Again, the German Irishness)
War (Afraid of Ze Germans?)
Charming Ladies (The French spelling of a German name had to come from some where! Traced ourselves back to the boarder region of Germany and France. Think that during the Napoleonic (sp?) Wars, family changed spelling styles (e instead of a I) to ecsape notice of French Troops)
Have some Gypsy Pol blood aslo. Great Great Grandma or something (from what I heard from Aunts and Uncles and Family stories) was Polish Gypsy type person.

Well, that is my blood, what bout your guys?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:41:31 AM
dunno the percentages but I'm mostly Irish and German then Scottish, Russian and a bit of English made it in there....hehe, accounts for my temper me thinks....