PDA

View Full Version : Night Life

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:25:16 PM
Later in the night, Sorr checked out her reflection in the mirror. She had gone with the dress with the two slits in either side, it hugged her curves but wasn't too tight and her tail could move well enough under it. She pushed an unruly bit of hair back into place while the rest of it hung loose from its normal ponytail or braid. She sighed, would he like this look? she wondered, she wanted to look good and she hoped this was it. Taking one last glance, she then wandered out into the next room where he was with the cubs.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:32:10 PM
Inu is already dressed...though it's not from his neglect to change. He's wearing a black suit, and his hair is tied back at the base of his skull. His tie is a perfect match for the color of her dress. It's driving him nuts, though he supresses it. The babies are asleep. The old bat should be by any minute now. He shifts his attention to Sorr.

"You look good."

This, of course, is understatement. He could go for hours on her beauty and never find the words he needs. So he'll deal with the understatement.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:41:56 PM
Sorr purred softly as she looked him over, she never thought she would see him in a suit.

"So do you..."

She said quietly as she looked him over some more as her tail swished bad and forth. It seemed this would be an interesting night.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:33:41 AM
Inu's ears twitch and the door swings open of its own accord. There, preparing to knock, is the village chairperson.

"You'll wake them, old woman. We'll be back by morning."

Inu walks out with Sorr on his arm, polished shoes tapping lightly against the porch. Shoes...he hasn't worn shoes in almost three years. He opens the speeder door for her to get in, then walks around and gets in himself.

"Dinner and a movie? Or should we go a bit fancier than that?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:45:01 PM
Sorr shrugged her shoulders.

"Eitherrr way jis fjine by me..."

She didn't really mind either one, she wasn't ever very picky, she was just happy to get out and spend some time with her husband.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:48:55 PM
"If I'm gonna be calling the shots, I say dinner, but no movie."

He grins wickedly.

"YOU have to pick the spot, Sorreessa."

If she thinks she'll get away just tagging along and leaving the decisions to him, she's sorely wrong.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:08:49 PM
Sorr sighed and thought for a moment, trying to remember if she had seen any.

"Hmm, jif no movjie then we go to a club afterrr djinnerrr....."

She flashed him a grin back, she felt like a bit of dancing and it would be fun to see if he could.

"Um, jI thjink jI saw a rrrestaurrrant nearrr the drrress shop..."

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:54:43 PM
Inu makes a right and finds it easily enough. "Chopstix"...what sort of name...? But it's not his place to judge. Parking is readily available. He's not sure what to make of this, but helps Sorr out of the car and walks in. To his suprise, the place is actually quite full, and bags of take-out are ready for pick up behind the counter. Seems this place has a favorable reputation. They are seated quickly enough, the waitress is well dressed and professional, and also very polite.

"Your orders?"

Inu gestures at Sorreessa.

"She's first."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:23:40 PM
Sorr looks over the menu, scanning to see what was avaliable. Many of them sounded good so she had to mull over them for a moment and her tail twitched at the tip as she thought.

"jI thjink jI'll have some Chjicken Lo Mejin and some sweet and sourrr chjicken."

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:08:26 PM
"Sesame Chicken for me. Oh, and Crab Rangoon."

The woman nods and walks away to get the order to the kitchen. In the meantime, Inu sits back and looks across to Sorr.

"What have you been up to since I was away. In detail, not a general summary. What sort of adventures have you had?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:17:31 PM
Sorr fluttered her ears, briefly remembering her nightmares but she hadn't done anything different while he was away, taking care of the cubs took up most of her time.

"Adventurrres? None at all whjile you werrre away, jI stayed wjith the cubs and took carrre of them, takjing carrre of two doesn't leave tjime forrr much else..."

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:20:16 PM
"I don't doubt it."

He could sense her discomfort...the fluttering ears always give it away.

"Something troubles you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:28:18 PM
"jIt's nothjing, nothjing jimporrrtant..."

Since it was only dreams, it shouldn't matter, she trusted that Inu would never do what had happened in her dreams. She loved him and she knew he would never hurt her or their cubs.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:32:48 PM
"Some how I doubt that..."

Glasses of water are brought, and the waitress grins sheepishly.

"I forgot your drinks..."

"Two of whatever she wants."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:37:09 PM
"Waterrr jis fjine..."

Sorr fluttered her ears again, it was just dreams, they couldn't come true, she wouldn't believe that they possibly could.

"Nothjing happened, jit's nothjing to worrrrry about..."

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:51:28 PM
The waitress nods and leaves their waters there, though they're entitled to a second drink. Inu dismisses Sorr's nervousness. She's so damn stubborn she won't tell him, even if he threatens her with her life.

"Y'know how hard it is to make conversation when all you say is 'I did nothing' and 'nothing's wrong'...kinda hard to talk about nothing."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:10:17 PM
"jIt was just some drrreams jI had but such thjings won't come to pass, they werrre just njightmarrres."

She sighed, she must look odd for worrying about such things but the second one had scared her quite a bit. she knew he would never hurt her on purpose but in berserker mode, she had no such guarantee.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:12:45 PM
"Nightmares? About what?"

C'mon Sorr...let me play worried hubby...

He sits forward, but is forced to sit back as the food arrives. He doesn't touch his though; he's focused on Sorr.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:18:40 PM
"Thjings that wouldn't come to pass and something jI hope doesn't..."

She looked into his eyes, she didn't want to tell him what her mind had taunted her with in the first dream, she didn't believe he would ever do those things. She didn't want him to think she was afraid of him or think that she didn't trust him.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:27:05 PM
Inu starts to eat, though he doesn't look at his plate once. He's fixated on Sorr and her evasiveness.

"I heard a wise man say once...the key to a relationship is communication. I'm worried. Tell me what's bothering you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:39:18 PM
"My drrreams taunted me wjith what jifs, my fearrrs of beforrre we got close, the fjirrrst of a fake you doing everythjing jit could do hurrrt me to make me gjive jin to old fearrrs but jI rrrefused to trrrust them....the second, you went berrrserrrk and attacked me...but they arrre only drrreams and nothjing morrre..."

She said all of this very quickly so she wouldn't falter, she wanted him to know that she didn't believe her dreams.

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:44:42 PM
Inu-Aku, the Jackel...the berserker...the husband...these are all him, but they all conflict...

"You've no need to fear, Sorreessa...now try your Lo Mein. But first..."

He puts a Crab Rangoon on her plate.

"Try that."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:56:12 PM
She nibbled a little at the Crab Rangoon, her eyes still on his wondering if he thought she was scared of him now. She sighed, stupid dreams....

"jI won't, my drrreams can't change my mjind about you..."

Inu
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:23:50 PM
"Dreams? What of them? How's the food?"

He's chosen to drop it. He's not worried in the slightest. He trades some Lo Mein for Sesame chicken.

"Here, try some of mine...best to see what you like now, so we won't waste our time when we come back. We'll know exactly what to order..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:52:50 PM
"Food jis good, the crrrab one jis deljicjious.."

She sighed, happy that he was all right about it, she didn't want him to think she doubted him. She had meant it when she had told him she would always love him no matter what.

Inu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:36:29 PM
"Naturally."

He divides the rest of the Crab Rangoon between them and waves away the waitress when she comes by to check on them. Sorr hasn't touched hers much, fretting over her nightmares. Inu hasn't eaten much either, worrying over her. Sorr's Lo Mein isn't quite what he expected it to be,..but good. However, he's more intent on his chicken. As he sits pondering a new topic of conversation, he works his chopsticks idly...

"Have you eaten with chopsticks before?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:57:00 PM
"Once beforrre but Cjizerrrrack and Tanos tend to just use thejirrr hands."

She chuckled, wondering if he had noticed her drop some of it a second ago, she thought he hadn't but it seemed he had. She tried not to focus on her dreams anymore as she smiled a bit at him, she didn't want him to worry.

Inu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:26:24 PM
"Tuck one between your hand and thumb...like holding a pen. Then take the other one between your thumb and forefinger and move it like a pincer...then eat."

He suits actions to words, stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth as he watches her try it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:09:39 AM
"Hmm..."

She said quietly as she moved them to the way he had said and for the first time didn't almost drop her food. She smirks, finally she mastered the art of this new way of eating, the food was all pretty good, they'd have to come here again. Her thoughts were long since past her dreams instead enjoying the time with her husband once more. Her eyes wandered a bit as she tried to think of something to ask, he had been keeping up most of the conversation.

"So....djid you have fun whjile you werrre away?"

Yes, not a good question, but she had been curious about it and it was the only thing that came to mind besides thoughts of how the night would go later.

Inu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:54:49 PM
"Fun?"

Hardly. Fighting non-stop, spending half the time away as a mindless berserker wasn't fun at all.

"Some. I met a potential ally while I was away."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:26:43 PM
"Hmm, well you djid morrre than me at least...."

She fluttered her ears briefly, wondering who he had made a somewhat ally of.

Inu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:21:36 PM
"I fought three Jedi. A padawan who was too weak to be a match, a Knight, by name of Oriadin, and a humanoid I met once before named Sejah."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:29:19 PM
"jI see, who gave you some new scarrrs?"

She was drawing for any question that came to mind, she didn't want him to have to do all the chatting.

Inu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:44:19 PM
"A Sith Knight is responsible for many, though Sejah and Oriadin dealt their share of damage."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:55:46 PM
"Hmm..."

By now they had finished most of their food and the waitress came with the check. Sorr checked it out, not too expensive and they might as well pay for one thing today so she set out the credits needed.

"Now let's see jif therrre's a good club nearrrby..."

Inu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:59:15 PM
"Let's look..." Inu slips out of his seat and takes the fortune cookies from the waitress, leaving a tip as well. He tosses one to Sorr before eating his own, tucking the fortune into his palm.

"Eat the cookie. It makes the fortune come true, I hear."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:13:42 PM
Sorr bites it then takes out the fortune.

"Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life? Mew?"

She raised an ear at him.

"What the?"

Inu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:30:27 PM
"I dunno...hm...'You will have a great deal of luck in the near future..."

Inu grins slyly, adding a small suffix to his forturne...

"...in bed..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:36:39 PM
"Mew?"

She said once more before she kissed him softly, she didn't understand the joke but it sounded good to her, either way it brought a smile to her face.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:07:25 AM
"A game we used to play with my family. When you read the fortune, add 'in bed' to the end. The result is always amusing. For instance, your fortune: Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life in bed."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:34:55 PM
She nodded, fluttering her ears a bit.

"jInterrrestjing, although mjine doesn't work qujite as well."

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:46:20 PM
"Hm. It varies...so find a club for us. I have no eye for such things."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:45:13 PM
Sorr swiveled her ears a bit, trying to catch sounds of music nearby, there seemed to be one about two streets down from them.

"Sounds ljike therrre's one down therrre....jI can generrrally get jinto any one as well."

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:37:30 PM
The bright neon sign of the club soon made itself known. The closer Inu got, the more he found himself trying to bury his ears in his hair. He can hear the music clearly, despite being three stores down from it.

"So you can get into any club? Let's see it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:50:39 PM
"Gjirrrls ljike me have no prrroblem, bouncerrrs arrre always male..."

She rubbed one of his ears for a moment before walking forward. The bouncer a tall twilek raised an eyebrow to her before smiling. She flashed him a smirk before she spoke.

"Any way a gal could get jin wjithout wajitjing?"

He gave her another once over while Sorr stood by her mate, she knew it would be a little harder to get Inu too but she could do it. Even though the other man's stare was irking her a little, she kept up her little smile and her ears pricked forward.

"I might but there is a line..."

Sorr fluttered her ears and mewed softly before smirking sexily.
The Twilek sighed and let them pass, he did have other work and it seemed the pretty catwoman wouldn't go. He started to stop Inu but after she seeing her hand was with his, the Twilek understood and let them go by.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:04:39 PM
Inu nods respectuflly. So...the Cizerack sex appeal has a practical use. If he hadn't caved, Inu would have killed him for their entrance. Inside the club is amazingly clean. There's no smoke anywhere. The music has thunderous bass, it rattles his ribcage standing in the door. Strobe lights break the motions of the patrons into frames, like animation played in slow motion. Swirling colors fill the room, tracking at random as the people move. There's a coat check there by the door. Inu checks his coat and steps out onto the dance floor with Sorr.

"Show me what you've got."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:16:04 PM
"Hmm, jI'm a veterrran of these places, at least beforrre worrrk got to be too much..."

She listened to the music for moment before moving with the beat of it, it was a somewhat fast beat so she danced the in the way of her pride, not too sexily that she would attract attention but enough to interest her husband.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:20:07 PM
"I know you've got more in you than that!"

Inu shuffles up, his movements an odd mixture of martial arts and dancing. He's got something up his his sleeve, but he won't show her until he's absolutely ready.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:28:57 PM
Sorreessa giggles at him through her hair that has fallen half over her left eye. She moved in close, wrapping her arms lightly around his neck and kissed him once before moving away again. The beat had picked up a bit so she moved quicker, in the more seductive way of the Cizerack. Her hair, the longer parts of her dress and her tail swished about with her moments as she put most of her body into it and she now had the attention of most of the males in the club.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:34:13 PM
Inu bounces lightly on the balls of his feet. Can he manage the moves in a suit? He'll see. Sorr bends at the waist and Inu takes his chance, leaping up and throwing his legs out in a kick, a crescent taking him over her body just as she's standing. She leans away and he goes nearly vertical with another circular move, coming as close to her as he can without touching her. It was something he'd picked up during his recent travels...a dancing sort of style that he had no formal training in, but found it simple enough to mimic. Capoeira.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:42:17 PM
She flashes him a look of "What was that?" before chuckling again and going back to dancing. He always had a way of surprising her but that was one of things she loved about him. She continued to dance near him though mindful of kicks now as she again picked up the pace although still smooth as she mostly kept eye contact with him, flashing him a wild grin.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:49:44 PM
He matched her move for move, acting on the fly, having a good time. The women are watching Inu show off. The guys are watching Sorr get sexy. He ceases his motion with a backflip and gets right up behind her.

"Another surprise from my trip..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:57:20 PM
She purred softly and smirked again.

"One good thjing about trrrips..."

She said quietly as she leaned back against him for moment. She moved away a little bit, dancing slower since the music had slowed down. Her moments were more seductive now as as a Cizerack would do, she didn't care about the other patrons now, Inu was all that mattered, she was only dancing for him in the first place.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:00:21 PM
Inu stepped towards her as the music slowed, and the couples turned their attentions from the halfing pair to each other. Inu slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her lightly, holding her close to him as the stood in place, simply swaying now, not focusing on dancing so much as on one another. He breathes deep, taking in her scent.

"I missed this smell..." he says absently.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:07:42 PM
She purred a bit louder and nuzzled him, she loved just being close to him. Her ears were back contentedly as she kissed once him more and they continued to sway lightly.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:12:10 PM
Inu sighs contentedly. For the first time in months, he's happy with where he is, what he's doing, and who he's with.

"Sorreessa..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:16:56 PM
She perked her ears towards him but her eyes were closed as she continued to purr while her tail barely moved just at the tip.

"Hmm?"

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:20:42 PM
"Sorreessa...I..."

After all the time they've spent together, he still has trouble saying it at times.

"I love you."

He always felt silly or cheesy saying it, but at the moment, that's how he feels.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:25:48 PM
Sorr smiled, she had never had any trouble saying it, it had only taken her longer the first time because of that all that had been happening.

"jI love you too, jInu...."

She said quietly before she kissed a bit more deeply, with him was always her favorite place to be.

Inu
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:29:18 PM
He feels like he could stay this way all night, but suddenly something at the back of his mind begins to nag him. Is it possible for a darksider to maintain such a relationship? He pulls away from the kiss and holds her head to his shoulder, so she wouldn't see the sudden concern spread across his face.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:23:19 PM
But he can't hide his scent from her and she feels him tense up, Sorr sighed, she knew him well enough to know what was probably going through his head. She bit Inu lightly on the chin to bring him out of his thoughts.

"Somethjing botherrrjing you, jInu?"

Inu
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:23:14 PM
He holds her tighter, squeezing her hard enough to make breathing difficult. His hands tighten on her shoulders, but he doesn't dare answer. He worries her enough, but knows his actions aren't helping the situation.

"...It's nothing..." he says, forcing himself to relax. "Nothing at all..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:40:01 PM
Sorr looks up at him, she knows it isn't, her husband twitches his ears just like she does when nervous or uneasy. Her tail swishes lightly up and down his back as she nuzzles the side of his face for a moment.

"Perrrhaps we should head home...."

She knew something was bothering him but she couldn't make him tell her nor would she try. She sighed as she hugged him back, her thoughts wondering what was wrong all the while.

Inu
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:50:30 PM
Inu doesn't bother with letting Sorr walk out, he simply scoops her into his arms and sets off with her, walking down the street to where they parked the car. Beckoning the Force he opens the door and sets her inside, then gets in and starts the car.

"Sorreessa...do you think a darksider, an inherently evil being, can be capable of maintaining love?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:59:26 PM
Sorr reaches over and turns the key to shut the car off.

"Love has nothjing to do wjith what sjide you arrre, you may be darrrk but jI know that jI wjill always love you....and all that matterrrs jis what you feel herrre.."

She put her hand over his heart and looked up at him again.

"The darrrkness jin you can't corrrrrrupt that..."

She shifted her weight and moved in as close as she could to him before she spoke again.

"Besjides you'rrre the one who hates gjivjing up...."

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:21:48 AM
"Yes...but I don't want to hurt you. That fear of hurting you makes me angry...and that is what brings out the darkness in my heart."

He turns his head to look at her.

"When it goes too far, I go berserk. So far nothing has been able to prevent or stop that state, save a Sith Knight."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:29:57 AM
"Well we wjill fjigurrre out somethjing, jI won't lose you to that....and besjides jI'm djifferrrent to you than anythjing else....jI neverrr should have mentjioned my drrreams...."

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:32:35 AM
"You shouldn't blame yourself for my fears. Whatever happens, we will get through it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:39:41 AM
"jI won't allow losjing you to jit, jI swearrr to that..."

She said before her eyes then closed as she hugged him sideways due to the limited space. No matter what, Sorr would try to save him from himself any way she could.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:43:39 AM
Inu doesn't return the hug. Instead, he opts to stare down the steering wheel, letting his thoughts turn over in his mind. He starts the car and begins to drive home, driving automatically. His mind is elsewhere...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:48:57 AM
Sorr registered the lack of hug back but she knew better than to bother him, all she could do was try and comfort him when he allowed it.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:09:58 AM
Inu drives in silence the whole way home. He feels that he's ruined Sorr's night. They pull in beside the house and Inu walks to the door. He pauses, works his face into a happy smile, and walks in.

"Are they asleep?"

Videl
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:21:00 PM
opps...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:23:17 PM
No answer from within comes, Sorr smirks at him a little.

'jI asked Obasan to keep them overrr at herrr house forrr tonjight, fjigurrred would be njice to have some tjime alone..."

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:34:38 PM
"Hm. I see..." Inu kicks his shoes off at the door and throws his coat aside, unbuttoning his shirt with all the speed he can muster. Finally, he can be rid of this damned suit. He's down to his boxers before he's reached the bedroom, and is putting on his favored outfit. He neglects to put his shirt on, and simply falls out on the bed with just his pants.

"Pah..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:38:21 PM
Sorr smiled again before slipping out her dress and into her usual robe. She plopped down on the bed beside him and nuzzled the side of his face.

"Tjirrred alrrready hun?"

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:40:06 PM
"You know it. Shopping...dating...it takes alot out of one."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:45:29 PM
She mewed softly and fluttered her ears.

"Surrre about that?"

She said before she kissed him, she had a feeling he was only faking tired, they hadn't done that much today.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:52:09 PM
Inu stretches lazily and yawns.

"I think I'll just go to sleep...nuthin' to do late at night in bed with a beautiful woman, anyways..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:57:01 PM
Sorr growled softly then rolled over on top of him and pinned him, she had seen him in months so she didn't want him to just fall asleep. She said nothing but just looked at him while her tail swished back and forth.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:27:29 PM
Inu grins cockily.

"Are you going to make a move, or aren't you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:52:37 PM
"Why do jI have to?"

She smirked then kissed him deeply.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:55:48 PM
"Because..." he says as he backs up to breathe, "You are the one that is in the position of power."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:01:38 PM
Sorr sighed and switched it easily as she would in battle except doing the opposite effect that one would want in a fight.

"Betterrr?"

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:13:42 PM
Inu undoes her sash and begins to remove her robe with a sly smile.

"Cizeracks are like humanoid cats...I wonder if you groom as cats do..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:22:01 PM
She growled softly, still trying to make her do the work for now. She put an arm around his neck and brought him close before starting to "groom" his neck and what she could reach of his shoulders.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:24:49 PM
Inu drops the rest of her robe.

"What if I were to groom you, Sorr? I could groom you aaalll over..." he says with a smirk. He draws her into a kiss, then begins working slowly down her neck to shoulders, going slowly, slowly lower, teasing her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:32:48 PM
"Dunno...."

She said quietly as she tried not to giggle, the kissing was light enough that it tickled. She purred softly all the while, it was good to have Inu back again.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:36:14 PM
Inu pauses at her navel.

"Unsure? Ok..." he brings himself back to her eye level. "What would you have me do?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:41:38 PM
She ran her fingers through his hair before rubbing one of his ears and looking into his amber eyes.

"Just sayjing jI don't know hun...."

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:43:48 PM
"Then we'll figure something out..."

The touch on his ears is gentle, it feels good. He stretches and yawns, relaxing from head to toe.

"Jeez...that feels good."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:49:34 PM
She purred softly.

"Good.."

She kissed him again and ran her claws lightly over his spine.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:51:41 PM
The gesture raises goosebumps on his flesh, drawing a slight shudder from him.

"That's creepy..."

He holds her to him and shuts his eyes. He feels lazy, he's content to simply lie here with her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:58:29 PM
Sorr sighed and hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder. She purred softly and rubbed one ear again, her tail swishing lightly back and forth.

Inu
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:01:14 PM
It's so calm. So quiet. He feels warm and comfortable...the past months spent huddled in alleys or in trees against the cold slip from his memory as his eyelids grow heavy. The last thing he sees before succumbing to sleep is Sorr, lying against him with a happy smile. He feels at home. At long last.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:12:55 PM
She looked at his face for a moment, curled up with her was the only time she would see him this calm and content. His ears were back and he was completely relaxed, not a tense muscle about him. She only wished he could always be this happy but Armaiil would continue to come after them. She mewled softly in the memory of the sadistic doctor before hugging her husband again. She buried her face against Inu's chest, his scent calmed her and she relaxed again. She purred softly as she rested her head on his shoulder once more. She started to drift off as his body heat warmed her as well, her eyes closing as she then fell asleep.