PDA

View Full Version : Rivalry between us?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:00:31 PM
Hello all!:D

Kindo here! How's everybody doing? Well, I just wanted to come to you all to ask something. I would like to get Kindo involved in some threads with the Shrine to spark rivalry between us, like some vamps here convinced me to do.

If at all possible, can Kindo have some sort of special ability when it comes to vampires? It doesn't have to be anything real big at all, just some sort of rare ability he has that he can apply only toward the vampires. I thought it would be fun to RP something out like that, and would also make for some really interesting threads. I'd really like to get something going between Kindo and the Shrine.:)

Let me know what all you think!;)

Javier Enfer
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:09:00 PM
Kindo is a Knight Correct?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:20:33 PM
Indeed he is.

Javier Enfer
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:56:46 PM
Well to be honest Kindo and i think i talk quite honestly here, you would need to annoy the Shrine a hell of a lot to have the Shrine concentrate on having a rivalry with a Jedi Knight, i also advice before you start kicking up dirt with the Shrine to maybe talk to the Jedi Council first and see what they think of Kindos actions.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:01:30 PM
This concerns me when I break off from the GJO, which will be in a week or so. Let them speak for themselves about this too. (not in rude tone)

Javier Enfer
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:02:51 PM
<< Is in the Shrine :)

Sol Invictus
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:32:55 PM
I think he means let everyone give their opinion...I don't think he's looking for a one man war against the Shrine, rather a rivalry with a member OF the Shrine. I'd be more than happy to have a rivalry with ya, Kindo. Need more details on it, though.

Lord Soth
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:49:05 PM
Well, to clear this little misunderstanding up...I invited Kindo to come on over an RP with us here at the Shrine, leaving the thread concept up to him. So there's no problem here with a story line thread as I see it...He's a good friend and I trust his desecration. I spoke to Kindo in great detail over this matter via IM so your kool bro with the go ahead...As for curtain "power's" against the Vampie's...hurmm, well the only thing I can say to that is this...Use that imagination bro ham...IM or PM me and we can work out the detail's from there. :)

Javier Enfer
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:49:46 PM
My Apologies Kindo...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:30:11 PM
Don't even worry about it, Kelt. ;)(thats you, right?)

I'll be PMing you, bro-ham Soth, and thanks again.