PDA

View Full Version : missign person

Southstar
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:00:22 PM
Yeah, I need a little help looking for my master Gouyen Chee. I go on vacation over christams and all of a sudden she disappears and I can't complete my training. So if anyone has any info to pull me out of the dark, I would appreciate it if you would share.

Live Wire
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:50:50 PM
I dont have a clue as to where he is

SashaKovalev
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:15:18 AM
I havent heard anything from Gouyen either. *sighs* Im not sure where she is... :(

Gouyen Chee
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:03:26 PM
*looks around*

I guess it's about time I got back here.

I vanished some time around Christmas because I was getting bored with the site, as it seemed that everyone was on vacation. Then I saw TTT for Christmas and have been on a major Tolkien bender ever since. The good news, at least as far as TSO is concerned, is that I'm getting sick and tired of all the bickering and ineptitude and bad spelling/punctuation/grammar at this LOTR site I've been rp'ing at this past month. So I'm back, although it may take me a bit to get back on track here -- I still have Tolkien on the brain right now.

Damn, it's nice to be back amongst friends.... :D

SashaKovalev
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:59:28 AM
*tackles*

Its about time you came back! No going away again. At least...at the very least take me with you next time! :)

Missed you. Glad to have you back.... :) Very glad to have you back!!!

Dea Potentia
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:02:45 AM
you were greatly missed indeed... there was a sad lack of shasha&gouyen topics for me to randomly pop into... *sniffle* dea got really sad... and the new apprentice type person, Tunaris, was really sad you had dissappeared too...

SashaKovalev
Jan 28th, 2003, 12:30:06 PM
*chuckles* aww.....poor thing! See Gouyen, now that you're back, you've got some making up to do.... ;)

*blocks the doorway*

Theres no getting away this time.... you're stuck with us.

Gouyen Chee
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:37:30 PM
Sasha, Dea -- I don't care if you chain me to the walls (not that I don't deserve it ;)) -- it's SOOOOOOO good to be back. :D

Tunaris Sori
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:59:53 PM
Ah Gouyen, I just head the wonderful news that your back. I thought maybe something had happened to you, but good thing I was wrong!

Welcome back!

Gouyen Chee
Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:06:16 PM
Just a quick post to let you know that I haven't forgotten you all. It's just that I've been having a rather nasty case of writer's block lately, which makes it almost impossible to post. Just give me a chance to clear out the cobwebs and
I'll be back.