PDA

View Full Version : Gangs of New York...

Emma Harvan
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:55:54 PM
I'm terribly dissapointed:(

It was bad enough that they cast Leo Dicaprio (sp?)... He can't act his way out of a paper bag. But I was expecting.... More from Scorsese. The trailer at least gave me goosebumps.

Although I did like "The blood stays on the blade":D

Sean Piett
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:01:46 PM
He was pretty good in Catch Me If you Can.

ReaperFett
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:12:52 PM
And What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:11:34 PM
And The Quick and the Dead, which is his best performance IMO.

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:19:31 PM
*puke*

I hate Leonardo di Caprio and none of his performances are ever good. Too adolescent looking for his age but they can always utilize him in said type-casts especially now that Ralph Macchio and Michael J Fox are both basically out the business. *LOL*

Vinny Red
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:39:01 PM
He's far too whiny as well. Although He did an excellent job in basketball diaries. And it pains me to say that. I loathe that guy

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:53:33 PM
Let's just say he sold his pretty-boy face very well in Hollywood. Di Caprio is one of the most overrated talents in the movie industry. Without a doubt, just keeps selling his face to those whining female idolators.

JonathanLB
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:36:40 AM
To be honest, that boyish face REALLY worked well in Catch Me If You Can. He looks young enough to play the part, yet has the acting experience to pull it off well. It was a great performance, I thought, and that coming from someone who thinks Leo is, well... I'm not a Leo fan ;)

Sejah Haversh
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:30:12 AM
I'm not normally a Leo fan, but Catch Me if You Can showcased that he really can act, and act darn well, He was positively brilliant in that one.