PDA

View Full Version : A Fresh Start(Open)

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:03:36 PM
The beautiful young Omwati girl, waring a skin tight sky blue bodysuit only a few shades lighter than her shin, walks through the halls of the living quarters intill she finds a room that is empty.

she opens the door and goes about setting up her room the way she wants it.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:13:07 PM
Jamel walked toward the mistakenly opened door, knocking on it to present himself so it wouldn't be a shock when he orally began a conversation. Smiling toward the girl, the 15 year old boy placed his hands behind his back so that she wouldn't be worried if he'd attack her if that was what she was thinking.

"Sorry for my outbreak at the recruiting center, I just felt that you weren't taking it serious, but I was wrong. May I introduce myself this time more productively.." He gestured forward, grasping her hand as he knelt in a gentlemen fashion. Pulling his head easily forward her kissed her hand and took a stand, staring into her face. The smile he wielded from his introduction manifested into that of a smirk, rubbing off an aura of cunningness and attractive proportion, but his timid eyes were filled with the vibe of a baby. The strong frame of the Jedi Padawan was composed perfectly without a hint of a slouch in his back, but a casual aspect about himself.

The boy stared at her without a blink in sight and an un-wavering wait of a response by her.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:23:09 PM
Upon hearing a knock on her door, she turns to the boy that is in her room. She smiles and alows hims to kiss her hand.

"As I said in the Recrutment center, you know nothing about me. You had no Idea about me or my personality. You have no nead to apoligise for trying to be sure that a young lady was not jumping into a comitment like this with out knowing what she was doing. You may have been mistaken...but your actions were just."

She bows slightly to Jamel.

"My name is Shanaria Fabool, what's yours?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:13:27 PM
Jamel smiled during her comments though they seemed harsh in some fashion he didn't take much things to heart these days if he did he would have crumbled down to an entity a long time ago. Smirking at her as she seeks his name, he glances to the side, staring about what she's done with the room.

"My name is Jamel Croko'yn of the Planet Lok in the Realm of the Republic Wield. You are from where?" He countered with a question, the boy heading toward one of the ortaments in the room.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:29:27 PM
"I'm from the planet Omwat."

She watch where he is going for a moment, then gets back to unpacking her things.

"I would appreacate if you would look at but not touch my belongings intill I get to know you."

Marga Alton
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:30:01 AM
Marga had been walking through the halls of the LQ when she came upon an open door, which had previously been closed, where she heard two ppl talking. Being in a talkative mood, she stops at the door and knocks. Then she says through telepathy.

Hello.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:23:55 PM
Shanaria Look up from what she is doing when she hears the voice in her head and the knock on the door, and sees Marga standing in the doorway. She gives Marga a friendly smile, and runs her hand through her hair, moving it off of her face. Not knowing if Marga would be ble to hear her voice, Shanaria says through telepathy only to Marga...

Hello there! I'm Shanaria Fabool. I just was excepted to The Order. Who might you be?

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:35:46 PM
Jamel glanced over his shoulder at the sound of yet another Jedi Order member entering the premises. He sensed telepathical conversation though he couldn't do very well with it himself, he felt the movement of force bindage like the touch of a cool breeze on his skin.

Staring at the two, he stepped forward with a churn of his voice and taking the attention from the two to apply himself in the conversation, orally, but of course not telepathically.

"So, how old are both of you?" The boy said, heading pass the two though turning himself around to direct his frontier toward them though he followed down a path to yet another otanment in the room to inspect.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:46:48 AM
Shanaria looks at Jamel and says...

"Don't you know better than to ask a lady her age? Though I am not asshamed of how old I look or am, I know a number of ladies that would hit you for asking that question so boldly."

Her eyes narow as she sees Jamel heading to inspect another one of her decorations. It seems to her that Jamel is more interested in her PERSONAL belonings than speaking with her. Her not being who she is, starts to dislike Jamel, just as she dislikes all people that like to poke through other peoples belongings.

"I'm starting to think you wouldn't notice if I just droped all my clothing, jumped onto my bed and said 'Take Me! I'm All yours!!'. Your eyes would be to busy inspecting that 25,000 year old carving of my grandfather."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:37:30 AM
Jamel glanced around at the interesting comment about the sexual intercourse. Jumping into the bed he looked around under the covers, and then threw them down on the ground.

"Where are you?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:43:09 AM
"What!! Now your throwing my bedding on the floor!!"

Shanaria glances over at Marga for a moment than back at Jamel...

"I don't know about you Marga, But I don't think that this is how the new recruits should be greeted!"

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:55:48 AM
Jamel glanced around noticing his outrageous reactions to the statement. Jumping down from the mattress, he shifted with a single motion of his wrist the covers upon the bed and with a tightening of his fist it was placed in it's original setting. Glancing over at the female he smirked.

"I'm sorry for my outrage, it was a pratical joke..." He came to a gradual pause, his eyes shifting to the side aiming for something to inspect. Noticing that the anger of this whole situation started and generated from his loose inspection of her personal items he turned his eyes toward her.

"I'm sorry I kinda couldn't find anything to talk about, you seem superior to me in the knowledge of the force and I really dont know how to react to someone who just has been placed on the canidancy list and has far surpassed me. I kinda feel as though all my work was for nothing, just to be a inferior being with nothing to deliver to those I aim to help." He said, thinking back to his incident with Yuu-Huu and his inability to even stabilize a frantic bafoon. Throwing himself to a seating position on the edge of the bed he gazed up at the ceiling for an answer, but obviously their was no.

"I'm extremely sorry, maybe I should leave, probably wont get the time to talk to you again though...but thats okay." Jamel came to a stand, his cloak flutterin in the wind as he passed the young woman. Stopping at the door way and turning to stare at Shanaria he winked at her.

"Sorry for that age, I forgot space angels don't have age." He stated, heading down the cooridors, assuring himself that his ears were still intack to hear what she said in his leave.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:22:46 AM
Shanaria listens to Jamel. As his appology progresses her glare softens, and she slowly starts to smile, and when she is called an angel, she hangs her head slightly, gets a big smile on her face, and blushes.

"I'm not from around here.....So I don't know how things work here.....But if I didn't know better....I'd think that you were trying to flatter me, Jamel...."

She then stops him from leaving the room by gently putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Jamel...If you want to stay and talk, I don't mind...Just I don't like it when people come to my room and start inspecting my belongings with out asking, expecaly when I haven't finshed unpacking. If you want to go I can't stop you."

Marga Alton
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:29:16 AM
Marga smiles when Shanaria greets her but before she has a chance to say anything, a partial conversation springs up between Shanaria and Jamel but when she gets the chance, she starts to speak through telepathy.

I'm pleased to meet you Shanaria. My name's Margaruida Alton of the Alton Domain. Friends and family just call me Marga.

She then glances at Jamel to respond to his question about her age.

My age is not important.

Marga does a very quick glance around the room from the doorway which she's still standing in since she does not enter a room without being invited if it's somebody elses room.

Shanaria, it's very polite of you to speak to me through telepathy, but you can just speak verbally because I can hear just fine.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:47:30 PM
Shanaria Glances over at Marga and says through telepathy...

I don't mind talking to you through telepathy. In fact I'm rather comfortable talking in telepathy. My sisters and I always passed messages like this. My public school teachers hated it, because we would always pass answers to tests through telepathy and they could do nothing about it. Truthfuly, basic is my second language, telepathy is my first. I was speaking with telepathy before I could lift my own head.

Looks around then realises that Marga is not going to enter with out being invited.

"Please come in Marga...Make youself comfortable....I'm sorry about making you stand out there....I'm not use to people waiting to be invited in to my room.... Well at least my sisters never waited.... and aside from them and mother...untill now I haven't had a room that people other than them have had access to."

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:40:27 PM
Rognan walked the halls of the huge LQ. He did this often, mostly to relax, but manly to think about his life here at the GJO. Suddenly there was a loud voice echoing in the hallway, sounding like a shout. Rognan looked around trying to find out where this came from. He saw a door that was open and ran too look inside.

"Oh! Marga. Is there something wrong, I heard a shout." The Lorrdian said poking his head in the doorway, see two other people besides Marga.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:12:14 PM
Pulling his hood over his head in the hall ways absorbing in the words that came from her, he headed down the path heading toward he hangar. Maybe a bit of time out on the town would be good for him now..

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:52:06 PM
Shanaria Looks toward Rognan and smiles as Jamel leaves....

"No nothing wrong, just a young padawan being a little rude."

Shanaria tilts her head slightly to the right, looking Roganan over. She gets a big smile on her face as she says...

"Why hello there hansom.....I'm Shanaria Fabool.... Who might you be?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:27:05 AM
Rognan was stunned to say the lest. Noone has ever called him hansom, not out loud. He could tell what people thought by there body language when they looked at him, but he didn't pay any attention to them. But he hasn't met someone that would really say it, so he fumbled for words.

"Uh...um... Shanaria? Nice name...oh, I'm Rognan, Rognan Dar." He said watching the boy leave. He heard some things about that guy, but he wouldn't adress what was told.

"So, everything is alright then?" He turned his head back to the girls.

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:27:00 AM
Marga smiles when Shanaria tells her that she doesn't mind speaking through telepathy.

Not many ppl are willing to take that consideration.

Marga turns to look when she hears Rognan's voice, a smile appearing on her lips.

Hello Rognan. No, nothings wrong. Just as Shanaria has said, just a padawan being rude, that's all.

Marga, as Rognan's head is stuck through the door, kisses his cheek gently before walking into Shanaria's room and finding herself a chair to sit on.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:30:36 AM
Shanaria Smiles

"Yes every things fine.... Come on in Rognan, if you want that is. I would never turn away a boy like you."

Looks at Marga and smiles as she kisses Rognan's cheek.She sends a message to Marga only...

I take it you have a thing for this boy?....I don't blame you if you do... He looks like a pretty good catch.

She then looks back at Rognan,

"So... What do you do around here? "

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:29:37 PM
Rognan blushed at the kiss on his check. Noone had ever done that to him either, besides his mom that is. He was totaly stumpted at why he was such a many attraction all of a sudden, he was olny sixteen, maybe that had to do with something, he didn't mind all the same.

"Thank-you." He said as he came in, took a quick look around, seing all kinds of wierd things. Not that he didn't like them, he thought they were interesting, to say the lest.

"You have great taste. I don't do much, walk, read, play with Yarden, talk to friends. You know, the same oh things I've been doing for a while now."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:49:17 PM
"Thank you. Most of the decorations are artifacts that my Grandfather has colected over the years. His curent wife made him downsize his colection so he gave me a number of them."

Shanaria sits down on the edge of her bed, and shifts her position so that Rognan gets a nice look down the front of her bodysuit.

"So are you a student here? If so then how do you like it here?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:20:33 PM
He took a step closer to one of the artifacts, looking at the design and details.

Oh, its been great here. I've met a lot of new people here, people I never would have thought to meet, like Marga." He said, acationally looking in Shanarias direction.

Rognan's Lorrdian skills could see what she was trying to do. She was trying to get him to notice her, to like her by her looks. Not that he thought that she was ugly, she was quiet beautiful really, but he would rather know her better on the inside.

"So, where are you from Shanaria?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:12:06 PM
"I come from the planet Omwat, and from a long line of Jedi in my family. The artifact you are looking at is a hand carved statue of my Grandfather and his older brother. It was made by a VERY good sculpter on my homeworld, Approximately 25,000 years ago."

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:17:16 PM
"That old, huh?" He said looking back at the sculpture, then turned away back to the girls.

"Its very nice." He didn't know what else to say. He was hopeing that Marga would say something.

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:06:22 PM
Marga looks at Shanaria when she receives the telepathic comment from her. She then nods her head very slightly in responce to Shanaria's question before she goes to listen to the conversation between Shanaria and Rognan.

So, Shanaria, either your species lives for a very long time, or there is something special about your Grandfather.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:31:14 AM
Shanaria smiles and nods in acknowlegement to Marga's answer.

"My Grandfather and is brother are very special people. I don't know how thay have done it, but my grandfather will be turning 11,000,050 years old in two months, his older brother is two years older than him. though they have kept themselves rather well, they only look as if the were 35-40 years old."

Rognan Dar
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:13:17 PM
"Really? How do they live that long?" Rognan was starting to get really interested in the conversation.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:10:13 PM
"I'm not really sure....but I have some guesses...

First one: As you know, The Force is a binding energy that connects all living things together, so doesn't it stand to reason that the force is life or is created by life. Assuming that The Force IS what gives us life, then dying of old age would just be our bodies loosing the Force energy that that body was born with. So If this is true, then after we reach our full physical maturity, we start to slowly loose the life energy that we were born with. Thus giving our lifespan a set length. If a person could stop that energy from leaving there body, then they could, in theory, stop themselves from aging. And the only way I can see a person doing this is by gaining extreme control over the force.....

My Second Guess: Is they somehow found a way to become one with The Force and still keep there physical body intact. Therefor becoming emortal as long as the force exists.....

I have tryed to ask his how he has done it, but he responded with 'That's for me to know, and you to ponder for the rest of time'. I also know that he can stop others from aging, so that makes me think my first guess is closer then my second. and all he is doing is putting a plug in the slow drip of life that is leaving our bodies."

Rognan Dar
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:29:04 PM
Rognan was interested in Shanaria's guesses, it all sounded like a good answer for it all.

"Well, it sounds like those might be it, and I cant put in any guesses or anything because I know so little of the Force as it is."

Marga Alton
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:21:38 AM
Marga nods her head in acknowledgement to what has just been said, though she does not say anything at this point in time.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:27:27 AM
"I guess I've been really lucky, growing in a family where Nothing is out of the ordanary. I know alot of facts and theory about how the force works and stuff like that....I just can't do 90% percent of what I know, But I do know that someday I will be able to. Then all those weeks of lectures and studieing will pay off."

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2003, 01:02:33 AM
Rognan laughed. He hadn't had much lectures as a child. He didn't have much of anything then, but he didn't think that this was the place to bring it up.

"Yes. We are hear to learn and to do what has been told. I'm just starting to understand what I've been told, learning all that I can hear."

Marga Alton
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:27:56 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

You must have been very lucky indeed.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:59:32 AM
"Well seeing that I was more or less born with the ability to use telepathy my family put me through exstensive mind training, so I wouldn't abuse the power I naturaly could use. So I can block other people trying to get into my mind, I can infiltrate other people's minds, use telepathy, and I can detect danger with the force."

Shanaria Flops backwards so she is half sprawled on the bed.

"You tend not to think yourself lucky when your Great Uncle has you examining the thoughts of a Siramein Fruit Slug, or a Omwatii Grass-Maunger, Just so you can 'Understand the life around you, and respect it's uniqueness that it adds to the pool of life we tap into'. :rolleyes shesh....I think I've heard that one too often."

Marga Alton
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:10:58 AM
Marga smiles and shakes her head slightly.

Sounds like you had an interesting time when you were younger before you came here. Before I came here, all I learned how to do was use telepathy because I've grown up being taught that an untrained telepath is a threat to themselves and others.

Even with the little training I had so I could use telepathy, I still was a threat to those around me.

Marga falls silent at this and bites her lower lip hard enough that it starts to bleed but she still keeps biting her lower lip.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:37:58 AM
Shanaria looks up at Marga seeing that Marga is making her lip bleed by biting it.She sit's up.

"Marga, Whatever you did....it's not your fault. You were untrained, and the force was acting on it's own best interests."

She stands and walks over to Marga. She then gives Marga a hug, and send her a telepathic mesage.

If anything it is the fault of those who were training you. Everybody knows that a little information is far worse than none.

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:15:06 PM
"Well....before I came here I...well to be truthful, I didn't do much but keep to myself. But during that time I learned how to use the Lorrdian skills that have been passed down from the time after we were free." Rognan said, trying to change the subject away from the pain that Marga was feeling.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:43:02 PM
Shanaria Smiles at Rognan.

"I guess Everyone is always taught the skills they have from birth first, 'cause If they are not taught those skills, they will use them with out know it, and most likely...something unplesant will happen. For me it was my mind powers with The Force, for you Rognan, it was your Lorrdian skills...And Marga had her telepathy, and obvously something else that people didn't realise intill it was too late. Punishment for Failure of being trained properly should be be placed upon the trainer, not the trainee."

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:52:43 PM
"I didn't know about the Force untill I came here. My Lorrdian skills are no more then reading body movment. For a example, you could sit up, then lay down and I could understand what your trying to do or think. I can also have a mimicing ability. Those are the things I was talking about....and so far they havn't been a problem."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:02:40 PM
Shanaria Sighs slightly.

"I think you missunderstood what I was saying, I was not trying to say that your Lorrdian skills were to do with the force. Just that If a natural skill is taught incorectly, or not at all, then trouble is bound to happen.... For example if you were taught that when a person spits in you face, the correct responce is to hug them and say thank you, that could cause trouble. Or if you were not taught how to respond to that kind of action...you may do something wrong."

OOC: Like my sig? Just finshed it.

Marga Alton
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:36:48 AM
Marga shakes her head for a moment.

No, what happened is my fault. Mine and Jerimas. But I never wanted to hurt him. What happened is my fault and my fault alone. I knew better then to let my anger get the best of me.

Marga falls silent as Rognan goes to change the subject but privately to Shanaria she says.

The ppl who trained me origanally had decided that since I did not have the Alton gift, that they would only train me so I wouldn't be driven insane by hearing other ppl's thoughts. That and my Father told them that all I needed to know was how to keep control of my telepathy so it doesn't drive me insane. What happened to my brother is entirely my fault. I knew better then to let myself get angry and now Jerimas is 6' under because I killed him.

Marga keeps herself quiet now as she listens to the conversation going on between Shanaria and Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:52:08 PM
"I guess that could be true. But it seems the Force would be a thing that shouldn't be tought wrong. Not that I know how it should be tought, but it should be that persons resposibility to train someone the right way."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:10:40 PM
Shanaria smiles ar Rognan's comment.

"You just said excatly the point I was trying to get across!"

She then sends a message to Marga

It is easy to place blame on yourself for anything. As long as you blame yourself the memories will haunt you. Just because you can take blame, dosen't mean that the blame is yours to take.

Marga Alton
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:45:11 PM
Marga glances at Shanaria and shakes her head as she says privately to her.

Believe me. I killed Jerimas. I didn't mean to, but I did. And I am not the only one who has placed blame on myself for his death. Because he died, so did my Mother. I have two deaths on my hands. Not just one.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:54:16 PM
A telepathic message sent to Marga

Still... that doesn't meen that the blame is yours.... if your father said that you wouldn't nead anymore training than what you got....The it is his fault.

Marga Alton
Jan 29th, 2003, 04:16:54 PM
Marga gives a mental shrug before continueing to talk privately with Shanaria.

My Father is an incompetent fool when it comes to the Force. He barely has enough talent to use telepathy and he thought that because I don't have the Alton gift, then I don't need any training beyond that of a telepath.

I am a convicted murderer on my homeworld even though killing Jerimas was an accident. I don't expect you to understand the way that I am because you were raised differently then I was. You don't see it as my fault where as I see it as my fault.

Marga stops biting her lower lip which is still bleeding slowly. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small piece of cloth and holds it up to her bleeding lip.

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:29:45 PM
Rognan just stood there as silence took over the room. He knew that something was going on between the two, but he couldn't hear anything. He thought that they were talking privatly, though he didn't know much about it all he just stood there untill they wanted to talk to him too.

Marga Alton
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:08:44 AM
Marga straightens out her posture slightly and says openly through telepathy.

I'm sorry about keeping you out of the conversation Rognan. I just had something I needed to say to Shanaria.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 30th, 2003, 06:19:39 PM
"So Rognan....What all is there for a padawan, with no master, to do around here?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:29:27 PM
"Well...you could go to the B&G to get a drink or to meet people. Besides that, there isn't much else to do, besides for read, but thats what I like to do."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:21:34 AM
"I guess if you don't have a master, you can get board quickly"

Rognan Dar
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:20:59 PM
"Well, it depends on how you spend your time. I see a lot of people that dont have masters just hang out in the B&G, but they dont have to, they could be learning other stuff or learn from eachother. Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:55:19 AM
Shanaria Laughs

"I don't think I've hear that one before. My great uncle always used the phrase 'Life is like a game of Chess. You can win every time as long as you know the game, and even the lowest pawn has the potental to be a queen.' Though I like the piano one better."

Looks over to Marga with a smile on her face.

"So Marga what do you do around here?"

Marga Alton
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:17:14 PM
Marga had gone quiet as is her usual custom when she feels that she has nothing worth contributing to the conversation. But when asked a question, she answers it immediatly.

I mostly spend time either training with Domna Xazor or I'm in my room. I also spend a bit of time with the few friends that I do have.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:39:55 PM
"So there really isn't much to do, by the sounds of it, that is."

Marga Alton
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:29:10 PM
Oh now. That is the farthest from the truth. There is always things to do here. You can go and do anything you want to here. Me, I just choose to not do much. It's all up to you on what you want to do and not want to do.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:37:03 PM
"Well I can't see anything that would be fun, aside from talking with friends that is.."

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:23:27 PM
"Well, you could always learn a second language, like Wookie." Rognan smiled, thinking of what he did know about the language. "Its not that hard really, just takes a good deal of reading, then praticing it."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 5th, 2003, 06:31:21 PM
"That doesn't really sound good to me. I don't think I could get the grunts and grones right. Besides, With all the pointless studies that my great uncle put me through, studying a language doesn't sound like fun."

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:16:30 PM
There was a shocking grawling sound coming from Rognan when Shanaria was finished. It was a perfect duplicate of a Wookie voice, with correct pronounciations and accent. All Rognan could do after that was smile.

Marga Alton
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:27:41 AM
Marga gets a look of surprise on her face when she hears what Rognan does, but she says nothing about it though a smile does creep to her face.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:19:37 AM
Shanaria gets a shocked look in her face and looks at Rognan...

"Ooook....That was just creapy.... I'm impressed Rognan, But....You may wish to invest in a LIFE."

Rognan Dar
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:52:13 PM
Rognan started to laugh, he was have fun with this.

"A life? What ever would I need that for." He rolled his eyes. "Its really quite fasinating. Some people can understand the Wookie language but dont speak it, and the same for the Wookies. But I just have a nack for lagnuages, and wouldn't be able to have spoke it so clearly if it wasn't for some sound files I found while looking for more info on it."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:55:16 PM
"Well I have nack for pulling thoughts, and memorys from unprotected/symple minds.... would you like to donate yours so I can practise, Rognan? " >D

Rognan Dar
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:19:38 PM
"I would rather not like to share me memorys. They are something that I have put behind me but not forgoten, I hope you understand." Rognan fell quiet now thinking of his past, then pushed it aside, hopeing that the subject would change.

Marga Alton
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:19:22 AM
Marga shakes her head slightly at the teasing Shanaria and Rognan are doing to each other.

Shanaria, is it always common for you to act like a kid? No offense of anything, but I'm just curious.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:26:42 PM
"Don't worry Rognan, as of yet I not been able to take memories from humanoides, only their active thoughts."

:) Shanaria looks over at Marga :)

"My Grandfather always told me that ' if you go a day without having fun, that day is wasted ' I just want to stay young at heart, It's more fun that way."