PDA

View Full Version : Should we fill in some holes in our membership?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:57:38 PM
Zasz and I were talking last night and it came to mind that we have several holes in our membership, coming both from Jeseth and Jehova's departure and from several absentee members.

Now, I'm not talking about people like Sorsha, who we actually have contact from and know what's up with. I'm talking about people who we really don't see at all, like Ebon Dir. Should we make an effort to contact these people and ask them what's up, should we just find replacements for them, or should we not bother with this at all?

I bring the issue up because it is of mild concern to me- it would, after all, be nice to have a bit of new blood around to liven up the place. What do you guys think?

Zasz Grimm
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:18:03 PM
You already know how I feel about this, Hob.

Yar.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:27:20 PM
Sounds fine to me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:22:14 PM
Ebon is played by Hunk of the GJO, and he really just doesn't RP much. :\ Someone should contact him, though.

Taylor Millard
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:23:50 PM
I agree with LD on that one. And I apologize for not having Wargrave around too much recently. Had to focus on the Millard aspect of him a bit more.

I have a couple of people in mind for filling holes if we choose to do that.

Zasz Grimm
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:55:30 PM
As do I. Hob knows of who I speak off. I just need to call the limey bastard and get him back to RPing.

Damn TSE for driving him away.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:56:48 PM
TSE drove him away? :huh

Zasz Grimm
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:00:10 PM
He was an off and on RPer. Very good writer, one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen alot. They arbitrarily deleted he and another persons post at their board. They RP'd their way to the planet and into the base. They were going to engage other members, but then TSE said it was impossible, and OOC shit passed between he and one of leaders.

(Lots of old stuff, goes back to chat.)

He was the Imperial Guard, Kylix Myran. Other guy was Kir Kanos.

If I could get both of them...Hm.

But anyway, after that happened, he said fuck it.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:03:51 PM
If he had recent issues with TSE, he should have known better than to attempt RPing with them. TSE is basically comprised of all the people who left Fans because they wanted to make their own rules.

The TSE leadership has steel rods shoved so high up their asses that they can't accept being bested by anyone, nor will anyone ever get their spots on their precious an not elected council.

:: shrug :: Oh well.

P.S. Sorry for the slight hijack

Taylor Millard
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:57:52 AM
Bah you're an admin. You're forgiven. :)

So who else is up for replacin' a few members?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:37:50 AM
*bans Swfans*

I say Silus, if he wants in. He's fun.

Zasz Grimm
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:35:22 AM
This was back when TSE was a part of Fans. They made the RP to have it sort of like an entrance. But your right, oh well.

:)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:26:59 PM
Ebon is on AIM quite a bit. I'll ask him next I see him on.

Btw, was wondering.. whatever happened to Quellin Vos? s'Il was supposed to take over the character, ne?

And, yeah. Need new blood. :wings

Taylor Millard
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:15:43 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
*bans Swfans*

I say Silus, if he wants in. He's fun.

Oh good now I don't have to suggest him. :)

But yeah I want him in TBH

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:29:06 PM
Silus - Sure

Ebon - Talk to him first

New people - sure, just not a lot ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:57:03 PM
Quellin!

Yes, where is s'Il?

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:57:15 AM
If he's interested, I think Grev Drasen should be considered (if not as that character then as some other). He's an excellent RPer and I've been talking to him over AIM some recently, and he's pretty cool.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:32:23 AM
Grev, or Sasha (or just any character played by Sasha).

Zasz Grimm
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:58:01 AM
Grev = Awesome guy and excellent RPer.

Oh, and on another note. The guy who left because of TSE...Might be coming back. Talked to him yesterday on the phone.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:09:08 PM
Yep, Sasha too. Grev and Sasha! GREV AND SASHA!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:43:35 PM
Gabran Darksya would be a good canidate, he's one of my apprentices, but he's only recently posted after a long absense, so I don't know how long he's going to stick around this time.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:42:49 AM
"Just keep them out of my room. If I find anything missing when I get back ... :wings"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 30th, 2003, 12:01:13 AM
:lol

I mean, *cough* *cough*

...of course we will keep them out of your room/s. :uhoh

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 30th, 2003, 01:16:55 PM
grrr

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:20:39 PM
The list so far...

Silus
Gabran
Grev
Sasha
Kylix (?)

IMO, Silus and Gabran should be considered first, as they are already being trained as Dark Jedi (not sure about Silus). But that's just me. :)

Zasz Grimm
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:55:03 PM
Update on Ebon: He's been loaded down with school. I talked with him and he said he should be back to RPing some time next week.

Oh, and on Kylix, still talking to him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:48:48 PM
Ebon needs someone to train him in illusions. I was going to train him....but I can't teach him any illusions. :( In fact, all my apprentices are going to need help with that.

Except Shaed, if/when he posts, because he's almost a knight and he is already adept in illusory arts.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 31st, 2003, 12:47:59 AM
O Blarg. I should just hold an illusion class and be done with it.

Mr. Happy
Feb 2nd, 2003, 12:23:18 AM
WHY do we need more members? You got me...and I'm practically a Renaissance man!

I am the end all and be all of new members here :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:06:37 AM
Oh....its YOU. :|

;)