PDA

View Full Version : Absolute beginners [open interaction]

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:28:50 PM
<center> “I've nothing much to offer
There's nothing much to take
I'm an absolute beginner
And I’m absolutely sane.”</center>

It had been too long since Dasquian had met a new face in the Bar and Grill. Confining himself to speaking with those he knew had become dreary and he no longer felt the need to meditate on his thoughts all day to feel fulfilled. It was time to re-embrace the socialite side of his personality, and re-enter the community, one member at a time.

He sat at a large table, usually meant for large dinner parties, and watched as people passed by, wondering if anyone would decide to join him.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:46:57 PM
Taataani was already hard at work on her mid-morning brunch, stuffing down the usual exotic Cizerack faire, when Dasquian walked in. Her ears instantly perked up, and she swallowed a bit of raw chicken as she skirted away to the ladies room to tidy up. A moment later, she returned, ignoring her own seat, and sauntering over to Dasquian's table.

"Hji Dasssqujian, how arrre jyou todajy?"

She smiled at him, her bottom lip curled beneath a fang.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:54:12 PM
His Cizerack apprentice, Taataani, was certainly one of the more interesting characters he had met in his time at the Jedi Order. Like other female’s of her species, she was a predator yet at the same time managed to maintain a motherly air.

“I’m feeling excellent today, Taataani, thank you for asking. How about you? Would you care to join me for a spot to drink and a talk?”

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:18:21 PM
"Aye, thank ye sir," said a small creature, appearing almost out from underneath a nearby table. "Dinnae mind if I do."

Hob clambered into a chair opposite Dasquian and gave the Jedi a toothy grin. "An' how be ye t'day?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:11:47 PM
Never biased or discriminating, Dasquian smiled at the new arrival to the table.

“Very well, thank you sir – and yourself? If you don’t mind my asking, who are you? I don’t quite recognise your face.”

GraNi NaColu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:51:07 PM
As the Hobgoblin was about to answer, a familiar face slowly started to appear from beneath the shadows of the bar.
It was Dasquian's Apprentice, NaColu.

"How are you doing Dasquian? Mind if I take a seat?"

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:19:34 AM
With a quick movement, Hob whapped the newcomer on the foot with his cane. "Respect yer elders, lad! Dinnae interrupt!"

Hob turned back to Dasquian. "I'm fine, lad, fine. 'tis a beautiful day, ripe for mischief of a clever sort, an' I am here t' provide."

GraNi NaColu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:37:45 PM
"OW! I am sorry if I interrupted you, I didn't mean it."

NaColu rubbed his leg and started to recover from the sharp pain.

"Energetic little devil aren't ya."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:34:15 AM
“Please, do have a seat.”

Dasquian gave GraNi a nervous smile before looking back to the apparently elderly man at the table.

“Mischief, hmm? I’m not sure you’ve come to the right place for that sort of thing,” the Jedi chuckled.