PDA

View Full Version : Alone in New World (Open to all)

Tunaris Sori
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:49:05 PM
Feeling somewhat lonely in this new enviroment, Tunaris decided to walk through the training grounds to see who he might see.
He sat down under a tree and listened to the wind blow by the empty grounds. His face in the wind almost playful.

Tunaris Sori
Sith Apprentice

ra hath
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:50:47 AM
As ra was praticing his saber techniue in the training round he see out the corner of his eye someone walking around. He felt a deal of loanlyness from this preson. Much like ra him had felt when he frist came here.so decided to not be a jurk and go an say Hi at least.So ra went over to the guy and sayed (hay what's happening i'am ra I saw you sitlng over here looking kinde of lonly the same look I had when I frist came here but don't worry adout it you don't already you'll make some friend's soon enouhg.)

Tunaris Sori
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:04:15 PM
He stared at Ra for a second, confused slightly.
"Hello, Tunaris is my name, I have very recently arrived. My master is Gouyen Chee."
He stood up and extended his hand to shake.

SashaKovalev
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:38:48 PM
Lonlieness was something he had been very familiar with - lately.

The woman he loved had left the Sith Order with a few of his friends, and his one very close friend remaining, Gouyen, had been missing for quite some time now.

He knew this to be the life of a Sith - that sometimes some just didnt make it back from a mission. But he held hope in his heart that she would. He stil believed that she was somewhere out there in the galaxy - she and Robi - and they would return.

He recognized her apprentice Tunaris speaking with another member of the order. They appeared to just be meeting, as they had shaken hands, and so he, too, approached.

As he neared, he could feel similar tones of lonliness mixed with....the feeling of being new to the Order, and alone. As one who had felt this several years ago when he'd come to Corellia, he sought to ease the discomfort of his brother in the Order.

"Hey..." He stated in greeting as he approached the two.

"Whats up?" He asked rather casually. He was a rather serious kid most of the time, but around friends and those who knew him well, he was relatively laid back. He was a social kid and liked to be around others. And so he slid into this mode as he fell into conversation with them.

Tunaris Sori
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:26:24 PM
Tunaris had met Sasha once before when he first came here to the order. Sasha looked excited, compared to the last time he had seen him anyway. Tunaris's mood lightened some at his sight.
"Hiya Sasha. Have you heard anything from Gouyen recently? I haven't seen her in a very long time."

SashaKovalev
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:30:52 AM
Hiya Sasha. Have you heard anything from Gouyen recently? I haven't seen her in a very long time.

At this question the young knight’s shoulders slumped visibly and the relaxed expression all but disappeared from his face.

He sighed deeply.

“No, I havent heard from her.” He replied, his violet eyes flickering toward the castle and then back to Tunaris

“But she’ll be back.” He stated, if only for himself to hear and believe.

He stuffed his hands into the pockets of the jacket he wore.

“Are you doing ok without her?” He asked, to some degree offering his help. He respected and cared for Gouyen and would have done anything for her. If her apprentices needed anything in her absence, he would, without hesitation, fill in for her.

Southstar
Jan 24th, 2003, 03:34:43 PM
Southstar was walking the training grounds in search of anyone who could help him. "You are Sasha Kovalev right?" He called to the back of who he thought was the man he was looking for. He recalled Gouyen Chee, his master, speaking of him at some point. Perhaps he could help him.

Tunaris Sori
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:37:45 PM
“Are you doing ok without her?”

Tunaris thought for a moment, then spoke very sadly.
"Well, I came here for Gouyen's training, I really have no other purpose in whats left of my life. However, I will accept whatever aid or advise you can give. You seem battle hardened, Sasha."

SashaKovalev
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:31:32 PM
Well, I came here for Gouyen's training, I really have no other purpose in whats left of my life. However, I will accept whatever aid or advise you can give. You seem battle hardened, Sasha.

At this comment, Sasha's violet eyes stared at Tunaris and then flickered away. He was becoming hardened. He had come to the Order full of anger, but animated and excited. As time had passed, as he had gained experience and exposure to the dark side, it had hardened him.

The things he had seen and experienced sometimes still made his stomach turn. Slowly, as he learned patience, compassion slipped away. Stolen forever by the dark side. The price of power.

He was saved from having to answer by someone calling his name.

You are Sasha Kovalev right?

Hearing this, he turned to see Southstar. They had not met before, but he had seen him around here and there.

He nodded.

"I am...." He replied as he held his hand out in greeting. With litte effort, he knew Southstar to be who he was before he introduced himself, but allowed the man the opportunity to introduce himself.

Southstar
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:15:23 PM
Southstar shook Sasha's hand and then spoke, "I was going to ask you about the where abouts of my master Gouyen Chee, but I have been informed via telepathy she has returned. I expect both you and Tunaris Soli might like to know this."

Tunaris Sori
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:51:05 PM
I was going to ask you about the where abouts of my master Gouyen Chee, but I have been informed via telepathy she has returned.....

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard this! His master finally returned! "Wonder where she has been" he thought.

"That is great news indeed! Wh-where is she?"

SashaKovalev
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:03:02 AM
(ooc: Before I reply – I can go along with this, but Im not sure it works as well as if these guys had a chance to hang out and do some sort of character building thing instead. I saythis only b/c Gouyen has a thread started already where she returns, and Sasha is there waiting for her when she does.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26990

If you want to continue this way, Sasha would have to leave the thread now and go see Gouyen in order for the timeline to stay intact…I’ll go with whatever, but wanted to throw it out there for thoughts first.)

Tunaris Sori
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:25:11 PM
(ooc: sounds like a plan if Gouyen started another thread about her return, would be good for me to build character here.)