PDA

View Full Version : new home

GraNi NaColu
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:21:54 PM
NaColu walked down the halls of the Living Quaters. He noticed one room that read vacant on the outside of the door. He opened the door to find an empty room. To his amazement, he noticed a seemingly comfortable bed to his left. He dropped what belongings he had on the floor, and threw himself on the bed.

"Ah...home. I'll just take a short nap for now, and decorate the place later."

NaColu began his first good night sleep in a long time.

GraNi NaColu
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:18:47 PM
NaColu, wakes up startled by a noise that he had heard coming from the outside of his room, reacts quickly to see what had happened. He opens the door and looks around, but nothing. He turns around and goes back inside.

"Well that was wierd, but I guess that I'll have to get use to it."

He decides to get settled in, and begins to unpack what he had claimed over his long journey.

*Diary
*Mysterious Gem
*Sharp piece of glass which he used for protection
*Change of clothes
*Picture of his family

He found a mid-sized dresser on the other side of his room. He walked over, took the picture and kissed his mother and father ever so softly.He then placed it on top of the dresser, and placed his clothes in one of the drawers, but when he opened the bottom dresser drawer, he found an unfamiliar object.

"It looks like a lightsaber? But what is it doing in here? I wonder who was in this room before me?

He placed the saber on his dresser, and began to look around the rest of his quarters.

GraNi NaColu
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:50:10 PM
He couldn't help but notice the amazing view when he gazed out the window.

"This place is amazing. I will definitely love it here."

He takes a seat at one of the desks, pulls out his journal, and begins to write. He begins to write about the place of which he lives, and the many friends that he has encountered. While writing, he begins to smile. He lays his head back and begins to think of how much he has recieved in the last couple of days.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 22nd, 2003, 11:10:37 AM
There had been a small knock on the door a short while ago, and with no response from the occupant Dasquian had over-ridden the security codes and slid the door aside, only to find someone sitting within.

“Oh, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to intrude; only I was informed this room was empty… I’ve come to reclaim some items left here by the former occupant.”

The Jedi Knight’s eyes were drawn to the lightsaber hilt on the dresser, which he quickly reclaimed – it was a standard issued model, given to Padawan’s in training before they constructed their own.

“So sorry to bother you,” Dasquian added, before beginning to leave.

GraNi NaColu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:32:01 PM
NaColu could feel a tremendous presence of the Force all around him when the man entered his room.

"Please wait! I have been looking for a Jedi Master to train me in the ways of the Force. I have a feeling that you are one. Would you be willing to train me?"

NaColu with a slight grin on his face, was hoping that the man would accept the task.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:40:51 AM
“I am a Jedi Knight, that much is true.”

Dasquian turned, and looked over the boy.

“And if you would like me to train you in the Jedi arts, then I would be most glad to. What is your name?”

GraNi NaColu
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:23:00 PM
NaColu with much enthusiasm responded

"My name is GraNi NaColu. Thank you Jedi, thank you for believing in me. I won't disappoint you."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:08:37 AM
“I’m sure you won’t.”

Dasquian smiled and looked down at the saber that he was holding in his hands, lifting it slightly.

“I guess you might as well have this then, hmm?”

He held the weapon out to the Padawan with a warm expression.

“Perhaps you could tell me a bit about yourself since I’m here, GraNi.”

GraNi NaColu
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:09:11 PM
NaColu took the saber to show a sign of gratuity.

He smiled as he replied, "Thank you Dasquian. So you wanna know a little bit about me?"

NaColu lowered his head to try and remember a few things about his past, though it probably was very faint. Then slowly his head began to rise and he turned his head slowly toward Dasquian. His left eye had a twinkle that was very luminous when the light hit it just right.

"I am from the planet Kashyyyk, home of the wookies. When I was seven, my family was murdered by the Empire. Luckily my mother got me out safe, but she didn't make it. A wandering wookie, Volf GraNi, took me in. He taught me how to fight, and survive in the wild. But one day we were training, and something happened, that I wish never did. I used some power and killed Volf. I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I've been running ever since then. Which is why I am here. I want to learn to control what power I've been given."

NaColu uses his right sleeve to wipe the tears from his face. His eyes, still glossy from the tears, looks up at Dasquian and says,

"I'm sorry...I..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2003, 12:42:47 PM
A comforting hand set down onto GraNi’s shoulder, as empathy filled Dasquian’s expression. He was reminded of the death of his wife and children all those years ago.

“It’s alright… I know how hard it is to loose family in such terrible circumstances. Just know that by being here, you will be safe from such tragedies if we have any say in it.”

GraNi NaColu
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:04:26 PM
NaColu lifted his head high and looked at Dasquian. Comfortness filled NaColu's heart, and he knew that he would be safe where he was.

"Thank you Dasquian. I appreciate some much for what you have done for me. You made me feel at home...my new home."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:47:17 AM
A quick nod and smile came in reply.

“So... do you need any help unpacking GraNi, or would you like me to leave you to it?”

GraNi NaColu
Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:25:54 PM
NaColu looked at Dasquian, and gave a faint smile.

"I think that I can finish up here Dasquian, but thanks anyways. I'll see you at the academy, right?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:57:12 PM
“Certainly. I’ll send you a message over your communications link once I’ve set up our training session. Until then, may the force be with you, GraNi.”

Dasquian bowed smartly, smiled, and then departed, leaving his newest apprentice to himself.

GraNi NaColu
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:48:16 PM
NaColu smiled as the Jedi walked out of his new room. He looked down in his hand to find his new saber. He went to his desk and took out his dagger. He carved his initials on the bottom, "GN". He looked at his work, grabbed his saber, and headed toward the academy to try and practice his swordsmanship.