PDA

View Full Version : Babe Hunt With Smiley (open)

Jacen Himes
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:32:02 AM
Jacen came to the doors of the bar and grill and took one giant step back to re-evaluate himself.

"Smiley baby, how do I look?"

"Like a deseased toad." :x

Jacen parried with a well placed smile.

"You're a cad to the end Smiley," Jacen loved to use Smiley's name in a conversation. Because the digital personality hated the name Jacen so lovingly gave him.

Smiley was a supposed(though Jacen didn't buy it) thousand year old Sith Master that had been trapped in this digital form. Jacen was a bounty hunter by night and smart aleck by day. Together they created the worst alliance in history.

He was out for ladies tonight. The guy loved the ladies but they didn't exactly take to him. Perhaps it was his used speeder salesmen like approach. Greasy and sleezy.

"You're circuits must be miswired you old coot. I look dashing to the end brotha'."

"Ebonics are a prefect match for you Jacen. They show your 6th rade education off nicely." :lol

Jacen walked towards the bar. He tucked the pocket sized unit Smiley was currenlt inhabiting into his coat pocket. As he approached the doors he tugged at his clothing, making it as perfect as he could get it. He wore a tuxedo. A bit much for a bar but hey, he'd stand out. Underneath that he wore his bounty hunting disquise. It was cloth so the detectors wouldn't pick it up. Even if they did, it wouldn't matter. It was harmless. The entire point of it was he could come into places like this without being bothered, because his life of crime was attached to that disguise. He wore it when he did his dirty work. The rest of the time he was mild mannered Jacen Himes. Made him feel like a Superhero, or was that Supervillian, maybe Anti-Superhero, with it underneath his clothing.

"Good day sir. Good day," he said to the guard at the door with a nod of the head for a male version of curtsy.

The guard rolled his eyes and waved him through. He had no weapons. This was a pleasure mission. He needed to find a date. Not for any real sleazy reason. Mainly he missed a woman's voice. Smiley's gruff, unpleasant tone was not a good substitute.

"Ah... I love it Smiley, I love it. Bars make me feel at home."

"I'm not surprised," his voice muffled by the coat. :|

He took a seat near the bar. His eyes searched the bar for a suitable female.

Jacen Himes
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:40:14 PM
Jacen had placed the unit on the table. It was just a small rectangular box with a screen for Smiley's electronic personality to jump around on.

"You're my wingman tonight Smiley. Wing Man. Meaning you help the chicks become irrestibly attracted to me. It's not a hard job, you'll get the swearve of it."

"You should have put on an extra layer of that odor. As repulsive as it is, it masks your hidious B.O." :x

"You don't have an oldfactory Smile."

"I guessed correctly though didn't I?" :smokin

Jacen refused to comment.

Marion Cember
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:08:33 AM
Edit: Wrong Username.

Cypress Oracle
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:12:46 AM
The squinty eyed fat man paced the bar with his steely glare.

Left to right..... left to right..... up and down.... left to right....
okay, here comes the switch up.... right to left....

Light bulb: Cypress understood the type writer.

Right to left....

Hey, that dude's got a palm pilot, too, the grungy uncouth individual thought to himself. Bet his day's not as eventful as mine, though.

Cypress checked his tabful friend the rectangle:

Wednesday: Catch up on re-runs.
looking forward to that...
Thursday: Get feet rubbed by a loose Asian woman.
wait... I need to correct that.... Asian women.
Friday: Take day off... rest... catch up on your sexy sleep.
take the time to understand you...
I really do need a break....
Saturday: Wake up early for cartoons....
Wait... that reminds me... I need to send a hat
for Lizzy MaGuire to autograph... the pink one
Sunday: Drive by church.... read the magnetic message...
keep driving....

Cypress looked up from his palm pilot, a hand finding his thigh.

To his right sat a full bodied vulumptious temptress.... with a giant fish head, gills quivering.

"Holy poo, honey... what the hell happened to your head?!
Are you a backwards mermaid or something?!"

The fish lady responded with a come hither tilit of her head.

Cypress's eyes widened, falling over her body again, settling on her adipose fun things.

Palm pilot:

Tuesday: Take home a girl that's all about the tuna.
c h e c k......

Cypress returned his attention to the fish lady's head...

Light bulb: He turned to the bartender.

"Hey, uh--do you have a gigantic paper bag I can have?"