PDA

View Full Version : A reminder

Morgan Evanar
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:41:12 PM
That postcount means very little here.

Thanks for the time, kids. Back to whatever you were doing.

Cheers

imported_Grev Drasen
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:49:17 PM
Indeed.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:55:37 PM
Who was this a reminder to?

Morgan Evanar
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:01:44 AM
To fully determine the extent of your mental health, and limit the influence of other factors, please list all the meals you've eaten for the past two days. Please also list your daily routine, and any medication you may be taking. Also list any ailments (persistent or otherwise) that you may be experincing.

Thank you.

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:04:22 AM
It was directed to you, Jamel...as you have a wont for rapid-fire posting everywhere.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:06:00 AM
Thats why at times I dont like the internet as you can't see my bodily language when I state things. I felt that this statement was an indirect insult toward me as we have conversated recently in a different thread about something of my notioning and just role playing. Since I'm pretty active it all adds up as one, and though it was made generally it could have been filled with hatred in it toward on pacific person, though yet still in words seems generally stated.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:06:51 AM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
It was directed to you, Jamel...as you have a wont for rapid-fire posting everywhere.

rapid-fire posting everywhere? I dont think so..

Morgan Evanar
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:10:19 AM
http://www.casalecustomsbroker.com/macros/goreypoint.JPG

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:11:38 AM
I think the point is that you think that I am delibertly trying to up my post count when only it's activity. You cant think what you want though, thats not what I'm doing...

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:12:09 AM
You've been consitently the last to post in any TWELVE forums. That counts as rapid-fire posting everywhere.

Thats why at times I dont like the internet as you can't see my bodily language when I state things. I felt that this statement was an indirect insult toward me as we have conversated recently in a different thread about something of my notioning and just role playing. Since I'm pretty active it all adds up as one, and though it was made generally it could have been filled with hatred in it toward on pacific person, though yet still in words seems generally stated.

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:16:25 AM
Let me put it in simple terms for you--You cant see my body language so you wouldn't understand the attitude behind that statement so you'd feel as though it was a direct without emotion. You wouldn't know how to take it, I could very well have a smile on my face while I say it, and be gleeful about it, or joking about it, so thats why at times I hate the internet cause you can't see that part of speech.

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:22:32 AM
Use an emoticon then.

And drop the smartass routine please.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:24:00 AM
Again you can't see my emotion so you dont know if I'm trying to be a smartass at all, and actually I'm not.

Anyways I'm going to leave this thread alot, insults back and forth could come up, and it wouldn't be good.

::Walks off::

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:44:31 AM
Let me put it in simple terms for you

You don't need an emoticon to convey emotion. If you're having this problem so frequently, you need to learn to phrase your wording better. I asked before, due to your aforementioned post making no grammatical sense at all, not because I lack the ability to comprehend a point.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:03:21 AM
Oy Vey. That's all I gotta say on this statement. :rolleyes