PDA

View Full Version : Walking the Path- Confronting What You Least Expected To Confront (Dios Kane)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:17:28 PM
Their Kindo sat atop one of the innumerable Coruscant skyscrapers, his legs dangling freely off the edge. His sapphire eyes gazing for as far as the horizon of lights stretched. Like always, it was that time again he could pluck from his busy schedule to simply spend a while in deep reflection. While he usually spent a majority if this time thinking of his friends or recent missions and such, tonight he dwelled on unfamiliar thoughts, something he thought he would've never had to do think about.

He sent out a message to Dios Kane, giving him the location and the time to be there. It was of utmost importance that they meet with each other so that they could discuss the critical issue that rested so heavily upon Ki Adi.

Valirion Thorn
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:04:20 PM
:: Some time later, I showed up after getting Kindo's message. My ship was on the order and I was leaving soon for Correllia to make my purchase. The shuttle would be ready for Maia and I in a few hours and ten we'd be gone. But I had things to tie up.
I stepped onto the roof and my red jacket whipped in the wind, a hand brushing hair out of my face as I approached the lone figure, head bowed.::

Count, you called?

ooc- jut count this as Dios for the moment Kindo, my accounts are messed up or something! AGH :( I'll reply with Dios to the next one