PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Meet And Greet (Idea)

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:46:21 PM
I think whom brought it up should administrate, as well as Zeke as they did it last time. Other then that, I'd see no reason for someone like Navaria administrate it with some DJing, or someone with high amount of respect in the GJO.

first.. cut with the attitude Jamel. I was offereing suggestions and did not demand anything, nor say I should run it.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:54:38 PM
Uhh, sorry Navaria, I used the wrong wording. I meant that someone who has gained alot of respect, implying that you have gain respect thorought the site, and specially here as a Jedi, as your most likely going to win a spot as a Council Member.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my wording mistake.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:58:29 PM
It wasn't just me that the apology should be for... You should realize that comment you made was towards everyone else that has 'gained respect' here as well.

And me being on the Council doesn't mean I cannot participate and offer suggestions just like any other member of this group can

gonna split this from the topic so it doesn't clog up the brain storming

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:01:45 PM
-_-

Do I have to say it again, it was a purposely made insult, I did it on accident. I messed up with my wording when typing because I type very fast. Come on now, I'm not trying to insult anyone, stop trying to put the blame on me.

I was intentionally insulting you, or anyone else--I'm not that kind of person. I only start a hectic situation if someone comes at me first, and you have yet to give me any reason for hatred toward you in any aspect.

Actually I respect you, and this just makes me mad for you to come at me like this...I said 'sorry' and I meant that, but to put it as if I did this intentionally and were trying to insult you makes me mad.

Also I said that you would be administrating, which would put you even higher on the ranking of making suggestions and help in the situation. I dont know what your mad about now...

>_<

Figrin D'an
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:23:55 PM
I'm going to recommend, Jamel, that you start to proofread your posts before clicking the "Reply" button. Typing fast is not an excuse. When the only method of communication is the written word (ie. sans voice inflection, body language, etc), you have to be concise and clear in your meaning. There have been, on more than one occasion, hard feelings that have developed between people because of typos and gramatical errors.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:35:43 PM
Okay. I'm sorry though...:(

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:37:17 PM
Jamel ... I am not coming at you. Trying to explain my view just like you are. I won't go into any more since I you feel I am mad at you, which I'm not. Just heed Fig's advice it is good.