PDA

View Full Version : Emotion is Surfacing (Open)

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:40:35 PM
Straffe sat on his bed in his room, poundering of these feelings he had. It was not to long ago that he met a woman that he felt different around. He held the feather on his neclace, the only thing that was left to him, other then her saber. He felt guilty because he was sworn to the order and was not suppose to have feelings. He held his head as he was afraid to dissapoint his master. He did not want the council to think badly of him. He wanted to get knighted but he knew that he is not suppose to have feelings. All these thaughts ran through his head. he was confused and hoped someone would be able to help him

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:29:19 PM
Destiny was combing her hair when she saw her cousin's reflection in the mirror. He seemed confused, or sad, she didn't quite know, but what she knew was that he didn't seem his normal self.

The teenager turned around and contemplated her cousin for a while. Leaning against the drawer, she tilted her head and wondered.

Straffe...you have done so much for me! Much much more than my own brothers! I hope I can help you now that you seem to need a shoulder to lean on.

Straffe soon felt a hand on his shoulder. "What's up brother!" Destiny said energetically, with her usual smile.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:16:13 PM
Straffe broke his concentration and was abit startled by Destinys affection. It was very rare that someone would catch Straffe off his guard. He felt her warm hand on his shoulder. He pur his hand on hers and squeezed it abit

"You might be to young for this stuff Destiny...No offense"

He knew she ment well. He was hopeing that he could meet up with Lance and talk to him about it, since he had experiance with this paradox

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:58:04 PM
After the fight with Jana, Drake decided to go see how his brother was doing.He went up the stairs and let himself into the room. He saw his cousin destiny and his brother straffe talking.

"Hey, how are you doing??'"

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:14:31 PM
As Destiny's mouth opened to talk to Straffe, Drake entered. She gave him dirty looks, the same a mother gives her child when he does something wrong.

"Drake! I thought I told you to KNOCK before you enter!"she said on a motherly tone.

Destiny turned back towards Straffe and softly said "Age has nothing to do with some things...but if you don't want to talk about it, I won't force you."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:22:28 PM
"There is this woman that I met and I have feelings for her...The only thing is that Jedi arnt suppose to have feelings"

Jana Silthron
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:38:51 PM
"And I belive they really dont like it when the other is evil."

Jana slowly opened Straffe's window and looked at him, speeking these words. She looks down at the ground then at the other two that were in the room. Her eyes connected with Drake's.

"Going to call the masters on me?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:15:31 PM
Drake smiled at Destiny

"Yes mommy"

He then turned his attention to Straffe

"It's true, ever since he met this woman in the Bar & Grill he hasn't been able to get her out of his mind, but what can i say or do Straffe my brother and i have to accept his dreams and wishes and always be there for him like he was there for me when he were young. Right Bro"

As Drake spoke he felt a weird presence which led his eyes to the window of the room. He saw the woman which he disliked the most "Jana". There eyes met, Drake stood there starring into her souless eyes, putting his hand over his shoulder holding onto his blade.

"What brings you here"

Jana Silthron
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:23:53 PM
Jana held a hand up and motioned for Drake to leave his weapon alone.

"I am not here to fight, Drake. I mearly wished to talk to Straffe. But it seems as though he has company at the moment."

She glanced at the young woman near Straffe. She bowed slightly to her. Jana's dark blue eyes watched the woman for a momet then shifted to Straffe.

"I will go if you do not want me here."

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:34:12 PM
Destiny felt Straffe's pain. She hadn't experienced 'love' herself, but she knew how confusing it could be.

"Love happens, you cannot control it! I bet some of the most wise Jedi were trapped in its net."

Destiny tried to help Straffe, but it seemed she wasn't very good at it. The Stormrider gave a frown to Drake's sarcastic remark before she was surprised by Jana's entry.

"Hum...I think I...I mean WE should leave Drake. Isn't what's-his-name waiting for us?! Of course he is!" was the best thing Destiny could come up with to leave Jana and Straffe alone.

She pulled Drake by his sleeve and led to the way out.

"C'mon you!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:05:47 PM
As Destiny and Drake left the room, Straffe turned to Jana

"What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be here"

He was worried about what would happen to her if she was caught in the Living Quaters. He walked towards the window and helped her into the room

Jana Silthron
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:11:19 PM
Jana easily flew into the room and landed across from the door. She glanced at it as it closed then back to Straffe. Her dark blue eyes watched his carefully.

"I don't know where else to go for answers."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:52:11 PM
Straffe slowly walked over to the bed and sat on it, he montioned for her to sit beside him

"What do you mean Jana?"

He was confused about what questions she was asking

Jana Silthron
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:16:48 PM
She shook her head and looked at the window. She then looked back at Straffe and a small tear was on her cheak. He could see the pain behind her eyes.

"I am a sith, Straffe. I am not supose to know what it is that is between us if anything. I... I dont know what to do."

She still stands there, watching him.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:33:03 PM
He sat in the dark, his face half covered by the shadow

"I know what it is like to not not know anything"

He turned his head and the moon made his hair reflect a soft golden color off their faces

"You must do whatever your heart desiers...I am here for you Jana, let me held you"

He slide his hand over and placed it on hers

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:25:48 PM
Drake stood out side behind the door with Destiny

"You know what Destiny, I'm truly happy for my brother for finding a true love but this woman i do not trust, one she tried killing me and nearly did it, if it wasn't for Straffe i would have been dead"

Drake looked at Destiny with a worried look on his face. Drake didn't wan tot loose his brother again.

Jana Silthron
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:03:48 PM
Jana looked down at his hand and slowly took it in hers. She moved closer to him and brushed a bit of his hair out of his eyes with her free hand.

"I dont know what to do. My heart tells me to stay but my mind tells me to leave."

Her eyes drift across his face and stop on his eyes.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:41:50 PM
The touch of her hand in his hair gave him goose bumps. He never felt like this and hoped he wasnt doing anythig wrong. Her warm touch comforted him and her eyes did the same

"I feel the same way Jana...I might get looked down uppon within the council and not pass my knight hood"

Her eyes sparkled in the moon light. He felt like he was in heaven because he couldnt beleave this was happening to him

Jana Silthron
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:42:00 AM
Jana blinked once when she heard him say this and another small tear dropped. She nodded slowly to him.

"I wont come in betwean your dream and you. I only want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always be waiting for you."

The words softly slip out of her mouth and she steps back, leting her hand slip out of his. She backs towards the window and prepares to take flight.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:15:47 AM
Straffe quickly got up and grabed her hand

"My dream would turn into a nightmare if you wernt in it"

He slowly pulled her towards him and gave her a kiss

Jana Silthron
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:31:19 PM
Jana pulled at first but then relaxed and kissed him back. When they broke, she looked up at him. A new warmth came to her eyes as she looked apon him. She then blinked and the warmth was gone. She looked over at the door and could sense the two outside.

"I must go, Straffe. I am not welcome here. If I stay to long, the masters will find me."

She pulled away from him and backed up towards the window. She smiled at him and fell backwards outside. A moment later, Straffe sees the winged sillowet of Jana flying off.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:50:45 AM
Straffe felt like a peice of him had fallowed her. He didnt like when they departed. He slowly closed the window and sat back down on his bed

"You guys can come in now..."

He spoke in a higher voice so that they could hear him clearly

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:34:19 PM
Destiny stared at Drake. She was more concentrated on what happened on the inside. If this woman was truly as dangerous as Drake said, Straffe could have been in danger. Yet, she didn't believe it; Straffe was smart, he wouldn't trust someone that easily, let alone fall in love with them.

Without replying to Drake, Destiny awaited for Straffe's permission to go back in.

"Don't say anything stupid about that woman in front of your brother, ok? And maybe you were mistaken, maybe she wasn't going to kill you, she was just bluffing!" the adolescent whispered to Drake's ear as she entered the room.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:03:38 PM
"I can hear you guys..."

Straffe looked at the door to see if they were going to come in or leave him to his thaughts

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:55:19 PM
Drake said nothing to Destiney as he also entered the room. The dark waman was gone and Straffe was lying on his bed. Drake took Destinys advice and said nothing about Jana, instead he changed the subject.

"Hey Straffe up for a spar at the academy?"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:32:46 PM
Straffe had his arm behind his head and stared at the ceiling

"Nah dude...Dont feel like kickin your butt today"

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:28:15 PM
It was an aquard moment for Drake, he had so much to say but couldn't say anything taking Destiny's advice.

"Sorry bros i have to go clear my mind i'll see you later, and bye Destiny"

Drake left the room with his head looking straight down

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:13:29 PM
He watched his brother leave the room. He heard the door close behind him. Straffe knew that there was alot he wanted to talk to him about but he didnt search his mind for it, his face did all the talking. He looked at Destiny

"Im just worried about what Lance might say"

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:07:21 PM
Destiny slapped her forehead. "Up for a spar?" Now HE is real man material! Couldn't he think of something smarter! she thought.

"Bye, take care and KNOCK next time!" she said as she saw her cousin leave.

Turning her attention towards Straffe, only one reply came from her regarding his worries: "Screw Lance!" The girl soon realized it hadn't sounded very feminine, nor very nice.

"What I mean is...it's your life! You can't let Lance decide for you! Just because he's been Knighted doesn't mean he's wiser, he's still the ... ", she paused a while, to abstrain herself from using vulgar language, " we knew. Besides, wanna know how smart he is?! He didn't want to admit I were his sister. He just wouldn't listen! You wanna let your life between the hands of someone like that?!"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 8th, 2003, 04:51:49 PM
He hung his head low and sighed

"First of all hes already knighted....Its not the I let him control my life its just that I look up to him like an older brother. He has changed my life for the better and has always helped me"

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:17:11 PM
Destiny listened and realized that Lance meant more to Straffe than he meant to her because their Master had been there throughout her cousin's life. She nodded with approval to Straffe's words.

"Surely, but I'm sure he's more interested in your happiness, and if that woman makes you happy..."

And Destiny stopped. She knew Straffe understood what she meant, so she awaited what he would have to say about it.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:38:26 PM
"I know what your trying to say Destiny and I thank you. The only thing that is on my mind now is if this will affect me being knighted"

He stood up and walked around the room abit, still staying within the shadows

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:33:08 PM
Destiny saw Straffe's nervousness. She walked up behind him and gave him a hug, exactly how he would had Destiny been in his situation. She leaned her head on his shoulder before she spoke:

"You want to talk to a Council Member about this? They have more experience of what is good and what is not; they can help you, and I'm sure they won't be angry, they'll understand your worries..."

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:25:01 PM
He felt her warm hug and smiled abit

"No thanks...Ill get through this. Im just worried about being knighted thats all"