PDA

View Full Version : just a visit... (closed - invite only)

Eldorack
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:43:47 PM
As the landing platform starts to decend, steam starts to pour out of the ship as it finally touches the ground. A figure can be seen walking down the plank. As Eldorack steps out of the steam, so does his companion. DOG. The two make their way to the Bar & Grill. A place that Eldorack has been many times. As the Mercinary gets to the door, he is checked for his weapons and all are taken. All that are detected...

As he sits down into an unoccupied seat, in an unocupied table. As the waitress makes her way over to the table, DOG sits up in alarm. The assasin pets his K-9 and DOG lais back down.

Is there anything I can get for you sir.

Yes...You can get me a glass of wine and a bowl of water. And maybe a piece of meat if you dont mind.

Marion Cember
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:02:18 PM
Marion Cember sat with his back to the beast master.

"You a dog breeder?"

No response. An incogneto Marion continued to look straight ahead, wide eyes stretching frantically.

Second attempt to make contact: This time he quickly flung a pretzel over his head to bounce off the stranger's table.

He spoke from behind his raised glass. "Hey--fella. Do you force animals to copulate?"

Eldorack
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:08:07 PM
As the annoying man said the words that offended the Assasin, DOG stood on all four. Grouling. The K-9 walked over to the man and lifted one leg. As he spraid his urin all over the man's leg, which made a very bad smell, Eldorack's companion troddled back over to where he had been previously. Getting the food that they had ordered, DOG started to eat the meat like he hadn't eaten in days. Eldorack grabbed his drink and took a sip.

Rising from where he had just been sitting, he walked over to the man and laughed lightly.

Ha...Ha...That was a big mistake, you just made...And I will not let you apoligize for it either...

Grabbing the man by the hair on the back of his head, he thrust his head into the bar. Breaking a glass in the process. Now, where there used to be three feet of mahogony wood, now was a hole. A very big hole. The mans face was bleeding very badly from the incident.

Jaslin Fett
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:36:36 PM
Jaslin sat in the far corner of the Jedi bar. She had watched Eldorack enter with Dog, and sit. She knew him through Mockadane, and was just about to get up, and join him when all hell broke loose. Jaslin sighed softly. She had heard that Eldorack took no crap from anyone, and it appeared that the guy, who now had his face implanted in the bar top, had offended him somehow.

Though her weapons had been taken at the door, Jaslin was not worried. There were plenty of things lying around that could be used. Standing up she smoothed her jump suit down. She usually would not interfere in another’s fight but Eldorack was a friend of Mockadane's. The female Bounty Hunters eyes scanned the other faces in the bar. Making sure to note everyone that appeared a little to interested in the fight. She pulled up small piece of material that hid the lower half of her face.

When she was almost directly behind Eldorack she paused. "Need any help Eldorack?" She asked, bending down and patting Dog. The animal recognized her scent from when she had visited the Seech, and Mockadane.

Marion Cember
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:06:37 AM
Marion shaked his leg off, holding his bleeding nose.

He methodically stood up and faced the man.

"I am going to ask you to let go of your crotch noosle friend, and place both hands behind your back to place with your <smallfont color=#FFFF40>-Censored-</smallfont> while I handcuff you."

Marion flashed his badge: "RSC mother<smallfont color=#FFFF40>-Censored-</smallfont>er." The cuffs came out next.

Syrius Cline
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:18:51 AM
Syrius stood up from his table which was close to the scene. Marion was one of his agents, so he always kept an eye on him when they were both near each other. Especially since Marion informed him previously that he intended to come here periodicly for stings or information gathering.

The RSC were, are, a policing group. Syrius, on a previous arrest, got permission for special jursidiction here, when he needed it and could pass it off with the local NRSF. The power came from a very high authority, General James Tohmahawk of the NRSF.

As he made his way through the room he noticed all the people that he knew the secrets of. Like the New Republic Special Forces Soldiers undercover that littered the bar for security. The bartender, Avolon Bisel who always kept a highpowered rifle/grenade launcher. The Rambler who was a gigantic beast that was known for dismembering patrons. All these people did not like violators to the no fighting rules. All these people stood at attention, ready to snap to at any moment. Syrius, who knew them, all except for some of the NRSF members he hadn't figured out were NRSF members, came up to Marion and the other two.

"I'd have to agree with him. You're under arrest mate, unless you can talk fast enough to explain your actions. That'd be a trick though, talking THAT fast."

Jaslin Fett
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:25:34 PM
Jaslin's eyes narrowed slightly as the two men spoke. It seemed the Jedi had changed quiet a bit since she had last frequented the bar and grill. The bounty hunter placed her hand gently on top on Dog's head trying to keep him calm.

"So this is how Jedi conduct business now? They provoke with words and then arrest a person for taking action? So much for the light side." Jaslin chuckled softly beneath her veil. Her cold eyes held no mirth.

"How many credits would it take to get him released to my custody?" She said in low tones, as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her silver, blue eyes flashing.

Eldorack
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:06:33 PM
As the bloodied faced man pulled out his badge, Eldorack thought to himself.Just another day in paradise. Eldorack looked down to his side to see that the bounty hunter Jaslin Fett was trying to keep DOG calm. But it would do no good. The Mercinary's companion was always making sure that no harm would come to his master. Eldorack had raised DOG since he was a young pupy. Not even a year old. The K-9 was held back by the Assasin's friend, because if he wasnt, he would have already bitten and locked onto the RSC agent.

How many credits would it take to get him released to my custody? were the words from the Slicers friend. He knew that she was not in need of money by no means. Like Eldorack, she had connections within the univers on buisness matters.

I thought that Jedi were the keepers of peace and justice. It doesn't look like that to me. Your agent friend here would be dead now, if it wasnt for the good mood that I was in earlier.

Eldorack noticed a bowl of pretzils by the hole that was in the bar. Eldorack picked one up and handed it to the agent with the handcuffs.

If you would be so kind as to show, you employer, what it is you did that made me take the actions that I had chosen.

Mockadane
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:17:05 AM
Mockadane having compleated a buisness transaction here, of considerable worth, walked with his friend toward the bar and grill. Passing the ever present security checks, stationed throughout this planets city.

As the doors slid open to this fun point of the city, Mockadane heard DOGS growl, as a man was brandashing a set of handcuffs and attemting to place them on his friend. The conversation between the two came to an abrupt hault as one of the big men came to stand next to the K- 9 and questioned the situation at hand...

"Is there somthing I can help yall with?" Mockadane felt an uneasy feeling creap across him... ! "The full veiw of the bar did'nt have to be in full veiw... Tiberious stood watch on that!

Tiberious Kinslayer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:37:00 AM
Tiberious followed Mockadane they where on there way to rendezvous with Eldorack. The growl of DOG was all Tiberious needed to know that there was trouble. The door to the bar was barely able to let the two massive men have entrance. They both where thickly muscled with many scrapes and cut's to prove they lived the bounty hunter life to the fullest.

Scanning the bar Tiberious saw Jaslin there which was a pleasant surprise. Automatically he reached for his heavy handled axe before realizing he had left it with the ship. He saw many around the room who seemed to act like they where not paying attention to the commotion that was going on. To the untrained eye it would seem as such. Tiberious nudged Mockadane to make sure he had accessed the situation as well as himself. They both smiled this was the kind of work they had enjoyed in the past. Tiberious would follow Mockadane's lead on this excursion, seeing as how Eldorack was his shipmate. But in the background of his mind he was ready to do whatever was needed.

Syrius Cline
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:25:16 PM
Syrius smiled and put away his handcuffs. Marion had his out and besides, it didn't seem like he'd need them now that the situation calmed down.

"Listen, I saw the whole thing and saw it too. He threw a pretzel at your table. Didn't knock over anything and didn't cause any harm. You could have asked he apologised or gone to the bartender over there who would have settled the problem. All he was asking was if you were a dog breeder. Though I can see how it'd be taken the wrong way. He was trying to get you to admit you used the dog for bounty hunting. Then he could try and infiltrate your operations undercover and gain info on what criminal activites you've done. Then he'd arrest you. Attacking people is not the way mate."

Syrius paused.

"As for the credits offer. Something might be arranged. We can settle this outside the courts. Give him enough to cover his medical bills, shouldn't be much, and you--" Point to Eldorack. "Apoligise for breaking his nose over a stupid pretzel incident. After that, we call it even and walk away. You look like an good guy. The kind of guy that could change his life if given time, so if you do that, then I won't arrest you."

Throughout the conversation Syrius had taken control, trying to deflate the situation. If he'd let Marion talk, then it would have gotten from under his control.

Marion Cember
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:16:11 PM
He had been plugging his nose for the duration of the conversation. With his one free hand Marion shaped his phalanges into a nice little bird for Syrius.

"<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> you. This dip <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> just broke my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing nose. These are my two favorite orifices."

He turned to the master of uber bad <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> dog. "Mother<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>er--
get in the cuffs. You're going to get monkey assed by some
real mullet wearing mother<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ers in prison. Rip your <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> a full on new one."

Eldorack
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:14:29 PM
Watching the man with the cuffs hold his nose, he started to laugh on the inside. Syrius was a jedi, no doubt, and Eldorack was wondering if he had dealings with the thing that they refer to as the Darkside. Only criminals could be ably to get that much information. Eldorack mostly, but a jedi would not do anything that implied criminal activity. Nor would they participate in anything of the sort. He wondered if this man was just playing everybody off for being a Jedi.

Well, Mate...would you be offended if i were to say...'Hey, Jedi, does R.S.C. stand for Realy Stupid Cops'...Well, now, would ya...

Looking over at his very close friend, Mockadane, and following him was another of his friends, Tiberious. He was releived that they were in the vacinity, because if he needed backup, it would take a little bit before they reached the Assasin. Eldorack pointed to the bloodied man holding his nose.

And you, you ya little -censored- head. When I am through with you pretzle boy...Oh...if only we were outside, i would whip your A%$ so bad right now. Thank your lucky stars that we are in here.

Tiberious Kinslayer
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:24:56 PM
Tiberious smiled as he heard the whole exchange from his place in the bar. Eldorack alway's did have a way with words. He wondered how far the Jedi had dropped in there standards to let this blowhard have a badge. First he provoke's a confrontation then wants a bribe to allow Eldorack to walk. Tiberious and Mockadane apparently had arrived just in time it looked like Eldorack was going to need all the help he could get, and soon.

Marion Cember
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:27:42 PM
"Okay--so if we were outside.... you'd have still blindside me like a panzy assed mother<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>er and what would be different?"

Syrius Cline
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:42:51 PM
Syrius had gotten very, very pissed. Sure he was a Jedi, but he was not to the level that a punk like this couldn't hit his soft spot. It wasn't the cop insult, that was moronic at best, it was the threat to his partner in law enforcement.

"Okay, you are now under arrest for assualt, assualt on a police officer, damage of private property, and threatening a police officer. Oh, and I'll also suggest my friend Marion here sue you for medical bills he will incur, as well as pain and suffering, and of course, court costs. Yo u are screwed pal. Oh, and your dog can't come with you in prison, we'll find a good pound for him."

Syrius took out his handcuffs.

"You want to be a big man and put these on yourself, or do you want me to embaress you in front of all your friends. Yeah, I saw your eyes."

He looked at Mockadane and Tiberious.

"You'll be called in for questioning, be sure to give me your name and address for subpoenas on witnessing this all. Same goes for you ma'am," he gestured towards Jaslin.

Syrius still held out the cuffs in question.

OOC - It wasn't a bribe. It was a settlement out of court. For medical costs he'd have to pay after going to courts. I was giving him a warning. And the Jedi didn't give me a badge, I had one before I joined the Jedi. :)

Mockadane
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:28:30 AM
Mockadane advanced a step and knelt down. Dog ceased his dissaproval of the situation and reeled in a semi-circle coming to stand next to the big man. After patting the K-9 on His front sholders, DOG sat down still intent on the situation.

Mockadane held a gauntleted hand up to quiet Eldorack's venomous retorts, and at the same time spoke with a forboading tone to the man who was still trying to stop his nose from bleeding... " Hold your toungue .... do you eat with that mouth?"

Resuming a standing position, Mockadane looked at the man who held the cuffs out, with a scathing stare... "Where we come from, the words spoken by that man, nodding towards the foul mouthed law enforcement officer, would have deadly ramifications ... in my opinion he got off lucky!"

The croud that gathered at this tavern could tell that Mockadane spoke in heavilly accented HAPEN!

"I would appreciate it if you ( looking at Syrius) didnt throw out falce assuptions of where DOG will be placed... Within My rights I would challenge these perposetrous charges against what we beleive and how we live."

The silence of the bar was apparent as Mockadanes words trailed off. This incedent was fast becoming trouble that Mock hoped to stop... But not at the prevy of his beleifs....

"Or...... we could figure this out in other ways! The seriousness dripped from the Mercinaries lips in a very tence tone!

Jaslin Fett
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:47:45 AM
Jaslin scowled at the Jedi, and the one with the bleeding nose. She knew that they had seriously offended Eldorack, and DOG. Where Mock, and his counterpart were from, the Planet of Hapen, dogs were revered.

"I would say this upstart, who claims to be NRSF, owes them an apology for provoking the fight with his derogatory comments. I had no idea that the Jedi had sunk so low as to allow such a foul mouthed fool into there ranks. “She cast (Cember ) a scathing glance.

Jaslin had run into a few Jedi in her time, and this one who was trying to diffuse the situation, needed to realize how offensive his little partner was.

"He needs to be retrained on how to speak to guests in the Jedi bar. His words are not becoming of a so called NRSF officer." Jaslin lowered her arms to her side ready for anything that might happen. She was a bounty hunter, and she knew how fast a situation could turn sour. With these two it could get very bad, they did not act in the manner of normal Jedi....

Syrius Cline
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:37:52 PM
"Listen up, stop the chatter on how I'm a bad Jedi and the like. That's not the issue here. I actually don't give a crap what you think of the Jedi, because right now, I'm not acting as one. The problem is, you all don't seem to respect the laws of this world or this bar. Lookie."

Syrius points to a clearly posted notice that reads "No Fighting".

"He busted his nose for crying out loud. Now I'm being very gentle here. If anything, you're lucky I'm a Jedi. If I wasn't, there'd be no chance for this guy, he'd be in the jail by sundown."

Syrius looked at Mockadane.

"Back off, now. You are seriously getting into something you don't want to get into. If you're implying what I think you are, you need to back off before I do something you won't like."

Syrius turned his attention back to everyone in the conversation, speaking to all of them.

"I am an officer of the law. You broke the law! There's nothing else to it. I know you all are not the boy scouts. You obviously have underworld dealings. Either that or you dress like that, and act like that because of a bad childhood. Do you really want me to run your ID into the system and see how many warrants have your name on it? Now would you rather me or the NRSF handle this. Because you are obviously under the assumption that's what we are. You want them involved? Because I know that bartender there is itching to throw your <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> in lock-up."

OOC - I'm not sure if it's you OOC that doesn't know, or if you're being your character. Marion isn't with the NRSF, it's the RSC. Republic Security Corporation. It's a group I founded. It's like interpol, or the CIA. I've gotten jurisdiction here when I need it, from a general of the NRSF, so my group can arrest people if they need to. I'm a Jedi, Marion is not. He's simply a police officer. I'm both a Jedi and a police officer. The Jedi don't determine who has a badge or not, it's up to me, the group's founder and head honcho. Just trying to clear things up. :)

Juju Fett
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:32:51 PM
The eye piece to Juju's high powered scope never wavered as the man's enlarged image milled about the fast gathering group inside the tavern. A steady gloved index finger rested on one of the double trigger's as the conversation in his ear piece became increasingly heated with each passing moment.

As Syrius mouthed off his jurisdictional duties to uphold the law, he was stopped dead in his sentence when he observed a thin red pin point of light dead center and between the eye's of Marion. The precarious red dot danced playfully on the man's blonde dome as it remained in sync with his every movement. The beeline trajectory on the other end of the "unseen" trail lead directly to a silencer muzzle some distance away...And within the rapid firing carbine was a particular chambered mandalorian parcel known as a talon tipped bullet. It's lethal percussion was capable of passing through five life form's at once let alone one recipient without a hint of slowing nor stopping once fired off.

About that time, the inner ear piece in Jaslin's head set crackled to life. It was the familiar voice of her sibling, Juju Fett...Obviously from a secured location somewhere outside the establishment.

"Tell the cop to back off or I start taking head's Jaslin...I'd hate to have to end this guy's headache over spilt milk." Came the firm steely voice of her brother; coupled with a well noted hint of sarcasm in his word's that Jaslin knew to be dead serious in all their intention's. There were some thing's in life that weren't worth the trouble, and in the same token, good bullet's were expended over trivial matter's.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:29:52 PM
A figure clad in heavy black robes seemed to dance out of the shadows in the Bar and Grill. The hood of the being's robes covered its face, keeping its identity completely hidden. With swift movement a covered hand reached for a weapon and suddenly the powerful Rail Gun was resting at the back of JuJu's head.

"I suggest you drop the act before you drop."

The voice was gruff and heavily accented -- and those viewing the situation never would have guessed this to be a Jedi. Indeed, it was a Jedi -- a Lost Jedi and part of Assassins Inc. From beneath the hood, her eyes glanced toward her Padawan, hoping that he would not recognize her. The Knight gave a nudge on the ready gun, making sure Fett knew she was serious.

"There is to be no trouble in my bar -- got it?"

She growled deeply -- the voice seeming not of a woman. Xazor meant everything she told him -- and could convince him if need be.

Juju Fett
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:20:13 PM
The life like image of Juju's form faded and flickered as soon as the Jedi woman touched it with her rail gun. Two reflective holographic focusing crystals continued to play the inner faced looped sequence of the bounty from two corners of the rooftop. The highly sophisticated filtered wave beam's plain of travel was in tight parallel with the structure its self. The relayed beam was low enough below the building's one foot curbing to maintain the fragile integrity that was cast and prevent the unseen beam from accidentally being passed through. Xazor could only stare in disbelief at what she thought to be the Force guiding her to the bounty hunter. However, she was wrong.

The ysalimiri nutrient pack at Juju's side concealed his true location yards away as his hand remained steady on the duel triggers. The bounty hunter was well aquatinted with the area and the heavy patrols that roamed about. His job was quite simple, watch his personal interests and make sure they were covered. Subsequently, all the necessary preparations were made before hand giving the Fett ample room and time to "mask" his "Crow Point."

The Jedi woman could also make out the source unit pack once she studied the almost undetectable emitting beams back to its origin. Nevertheless, this was not going to turn out to be her lucky day. As the tip of her rail gun passed through the holo-image of Juju, a shrill, high pitched, whining noise could be heard. It was a detonation device! One that was set into motion by her clumsy attempt at playing the hero. Regardless of her speed to react to the deadly explosive via the force in stopping it. Xazor really only had enough time to jump from the ribbed curbing of the building to the street below...If that was her choice do so...

ooc: I made the necessary changes in my post here, one that will stand. But my question here is to Xazor before I move on...

You give no mention as to how your CHR was able to locate Juju in the first place let alone sneak up on him as you did. Juju being a seasoned bounty hunter and well versed in stealth technology...Well, I find that highly unlikely Xazor...I think some might cry foul or GM on you wouldn't you think?...I would suggest next time you have a problem with my posting, please PM me and that way it can be handled in a civilized manner and without tying up a really good thread with unneeded ooc's...

*And as far as your "mental capabilities," that would be a "mind specialty" against another living being's and "real" life form's, not ideal for a high tech situation as your misconstruing it to be in your ooc. It is also obvious that Juju is outside of the B&G, not inside as you've assumed as well.

Thanks. [I/C]

Xazor Elessar
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:37:41 PM
ooc: WTF? That was godmoding if I ever saw it! You gotta give people time to react and do things. Where did you ever state that this was an image????? :rolleyes Xazor is a mentalist (if you would have stated that this was an 'illusion' of sorts) she would have seen through it!

AmazonBabe
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:18:28 PM
OOC: If I may... I didn't see any evidence of GM. The move was done quite fairly.

Juju: Perhaps Xazor does not like the fact you "reacted" for her... "Xazor had only enough time to jump from the ribbed curbing of the building to the street below." It would be curtious to let her decide what she wishes to do.

Xazor: All that needed to be said was that you didn't like the fact he made a move for you. Yelling GM at every opportune isn't gonna solve anything.

Also, I was told by those in this thread that it was a closed thread by invite only. They just forgot to place that in the title, so they are sorry for any inconvenience.

Sanis Prent
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:36:19 PM
OOC: I wouldn't say its a GM...but yeah its a bit unfair, and should've taken things into consideration, such as the fact there are 4 planes that can be crossed at any point which will distort the hologram. And with Xaz being as close as she is...its highly likely she would've crossed one of those planes.

Ryft Uzzi
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:46:57 PM
ooc- either way, I got an invitation so I make my move, ignoring the blah blah posts above :D

ic- Ryft Uzzi stood up slowly, the scene before him had measured out and he knew whose side he was on, his. The cops had the law but the others balanced out with their own kind of power. But the cops had a disadvantage it would seem, as far as Ryft could see. Ryft held three gods above all else, alchohol, guns, and women. The last two were interchangable but all above everything else anyways. This man had just sworn his life's heart out in front of a women, dangerous or not, and in Uzzi's eyes, this man had lost grace in the eyes of Lady Luck also.
He stood from his booth and slowly walked to the large group around the cops and the "others." Ryft actually recognized one, he'd given him a job before, but nothing past that. But this wasn't for them, it was destined by the gods. Ryft smiled as he pushed his way into the opening. He pulled on the tight gloves that only went to his wrist before actually stepping next to the man who had the mouth of filth, as Ryft would call it.

You know laws right? And religion don't matter with dat yes? I disagree, money, law, and religion are all wrapped together. Too bad for you...

Ryft's tight leather gloved hand flung to the side and headed to backhand the man across the face. They were close enough that Ryft hoped he wouldn't have much time to react. And this wasn't really fighting in his book, it was supporting the peace, as far as Ryft saw it.