PDA

View Full Version : Break Me, Shake Me, Hate Me, Take Me Over

Sway
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:42:30 PM
OOC-For those who are clueless about this. Sway Ryder started out an underground system a year ago, involving drugs. She sells drugs to those in need, but is not part of any society (Sith, Jedi, Dark Jedi, etc.). This is, of course, rival gangs who also sells drugs and such, which could be anyone. If you'd like to be against her gang (Severe), or even join in, it could be fun. :) Everyone is welcome to post, this is open and can be a challenge or simply a bust.

I never thought I'd change my opinion again
But you moved me in a way that I've never known
You moved me in a way that I've never known

But straight away you just moved into position again
You abused me in a way that I've never known
You abused me in a way that I've never known

So break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone
Just break me shake me hate me take me over

So your the kind that deals with the games in the mind
Well you confuse me in a way that I've never known
You confuse me in a way that I've never known

So break me shake me hate me take me over

She says, "I can help you, but what do you say?"
But it's not for free baby, you'll have to pay
You just keep me contemplating, that your soul is slowly fading

God don't you know that I live with a ton of regret?
'Cause I move you in a way that you've never known
But then I accused you in a way that you've never known
But you hurt me in a way that I've never known...

Break me shake me hate me take me over
You'll be, you'll be alone
Break me shake me hate me take me make me
Fake me break me shake me hate me take me
Break me

"Happy ?" Sway's voice was soft, but had a sense of authority to it at the same time.

"Yes, yes ..." The client was already entering his own little world the next minute he finished inhaling the white powder.

"Good. Nice making business with you, Mister Johnson. No worries, I won't tell your wife."

She grinned and lifted her hand towards the man, who was sitting down. They shook hands and he gave her the metal suitcase, filled with money. She nodded and muttered a thanks before walking out through the door. She saluted the rich man's bodyguards before heading down the building herself. It was a dark cold night, but it didn't seem to phase her. She wore her usual leather attire - black pants, black blazer, black sleeveless shirt. She pulled up the collar of her blazer to cover herself from the cold. The grin earlier turned more into a smirk filled with satisfaction.

Sway was a girl who enjoyed winning. Definition ? She was a sore loser, but hardly ever lost. Holding on tighter to the grip of the silver suitcase, she closed her forest green eyes half-way, looking down at the ground. She wondered what happened to Dasquian Belargic. She finally never had the chance to tell him how she felt, but her life didn't feel so empty anymore. She knew he didn't loved her, yet ....

"Hey ! Watch where you're going !" She had bumped into someone, and it knocked her over.

She didn't enjoy falling, let's say.

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:05:15 PM
Lance Casey sat in the corner of a small diner, dressed in black, a leather coatat his side, covering his LS. Casey had many things to think about in his life. The past two years seemed so surreal to him. He found it hard to believe that he was ever a Jedi, even though he still carried his Ls "Hero" with him and practiced using the force. Unthinkable that he betrayed that trust for the lure of the darkside, even with the the scars on his back that he recieved from Hera. After everything he did, he faded away from the public eye to a life of seceracy, shunning his friends and allies well over a year ago. Each remergence meeting with failure. But know he was ready to start living again.

Casey paid the bill at his table and stood up. He clipped the LS to his belt and slid on his black leather jacket. He walked out the door and exited the diner. Casey began walking down the street, not noticing the cold. He was lost in his own thoughts as he always was when suddenly someone slammed right into him. The young women fell to the ground as she shouted something.

"My apologies I was lost in my thoughts."

Casey offered his hand out towards the young woman to help her off the ground.

Sway
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:36:18 PM
Sway scoffed, getting up by herself. Letting the suitcase stand besides her, she dusted off her thighs without looking up to the stranger.

"It's not smart for one to be lost in his thoughts at this time, in this place, you know."

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:41:13 PM
ooc: My bad.

" I am by no means a smart man."

Casey looks the woman up and down, noticing she is dressed entirely in black.

"My name is Lance Casey."

Sway
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:34:28 AM
OOC- I'd PM you, but you don't have that option. I'll edit this post, as soon as you edit yours. See, Sway is already up since my last post, so unless she fell again without my knowing, is it possible to stand up again ?