PDA

View Full Version : A friendly chat at a local Bar (Ansatsu)

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:43:36 PM
Kunio Shinryu entered a modestly small bar for a drink. He had planned on finishing his assignment a little later. Perhaps his target would come to him instead of him going to it?

"Hey, bartender. Gimme somethin hard to drink today, will ya?"

While he was waiting, he had his face burried in his hands. He was remembering the good old days with his family before the incident occured. Although he felt like crying, his blindness could not allow it. He simply sat and remembered giving his youngest son a Toydarian chance-cube he had stolen off of a corpse. He raised his head slowly and faced a single mother and a two little boys. The children were coloring and the mother was waiting on a drink in a half drunken slumber. He walked over to the children and borrowed two markers from them, a red one and a blue one. He quickly decorated the cube Fiend had given him to look like the chance-cube given to his young son long ago. He walked casually back to his seat, whistling a soft yet triumphant tune.

"Our wedding song, Taji. Do you remember?" he said, as if speaking to his lost wife. "Forgive me of my actions, I only wish to avenge you and our son." He swirled the cube between his index and thumb. His drink arrived. He sensed his target nearing him. He had to act casual.

Ansatsu
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:55:08 PM
I smiled as I stepped into the bar. The black son shaking on my back. My scarf swayed in the wind as I approached the table. I saw a strange man with a scarf over his eyes and waved my hand in front of his face while I thought to myself, "Blind fool." I removed a small star from my arm and laid it on the table. I wanted to see if he stuck his hand in it. If he did I would have pleasure in watching him bleed.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:18:22 PM
"I'm no idiot. I can hear you... and sense you too. You may want to get your bionics serviced, they're too loud."He said casually, picking the star up, swirling it around on his finger tip without blood flowing. He flipped it at the ninja and asked, "So... What's your name untimely predator?" He took a deep swig of his drink and turned to face him.

Ansatsu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:09:46 PM
I smiled, "These are as good as they get." I said as I took a seat. My eyes darted over to the children. I lifted my arm and aimed it at them. "Can you save a child and their mother I wonder? The name is Ansatsu by the way. General to Fiends army." I knew the word Fiend would scare him. But maybe my name would instill just as much fear.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:03:25 PM
"I know enough about you to say that if you dont take your aim down, then I'll chop your arm off of your body." he said with a confident look upon his face. "I know not of the Fiend that you speak of. It seems like he might be your master. So, lapdog, do you like taking orders from others? Do you enjoy your life under his iron fist?"he said with inquiry.

Ansatsu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:57:12 PM
"It is fine. I have been given orders my whole life. I wish for more power, but I know master Fiend will grant me it when he sees fit. I was going to kill that family, but you intrest me." I shot off a dart and it went through the arm of the mother. "In her drunken state the poison should kick in soon. The children will get by fine. I was abandoned as a child. Look how I turned out." I smiled and chuckled as she fell liflessly to the floor, "So stranger what is your name?" I smiled and lowered my arm. It was so much fun here.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:07:54 PM
He sensed the body as it fell to the ground, noticing the buldge of a child inside of the womb. He felt anger flow with every tear from the children's eyes. They began to scream uncontrollably. He let out a loud shreik as the sound reverberated loudly through his ear canal. The pain was unbearable. His natural instinct was to send his sword sailing through the children to stop the pain. It hurt him alot worse than them. Crime was something that went against his code as a warrior of honor. Although his heart was dark, it was bleeding like a lamb for a group of strangers. He straightened up and swiped the excess length from Ansatsu's large scarf. "Name's Kunio. Let's cut to the chase. Are you or are you not satisfied with your life bound by orders and rules. Have you ever wondered if the grass was greener on the other side? Surely you've dreamed of overtaking such a man of great power!" he said with a growl, still feeling anguish for the children.

Ansatsu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:28:01 PM
I smiled and looked up at him. I grabbed him by the collar and spit in his face. "That is none of your buissness! I have wanted power, and I would like to make my own rules. But I would never go against lord Fiend. He gave me my power. I would never go against him. He would kill me." I thought to myself. "Would you like to kill the children. Their crying annoys me. I was thinking about it, but I think you should do it. Have some fun, everyone deserves too." I smiled and let him go. I motioned for the droid to bring me some red wine. "Only the best for a god. As you can see I have more power than you could ever have. I would like to test your power. Would you fight me? I challenge you. One warrior to another. I would like to have my blade taste your blood." I ripped off my cloak and underneath was a mask of metal. Sown to my face. A filter that cleaned the air from my spores. It kept me safe. I smiled and pulled another sash from my uniform. I wrapped it around my face and smiled. "Ready."

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:12:46 PM
"I have no quarrel with you foolish bastard! You apparently are worth nothing. The children are clearly dead. Look. My sword hath pierced their bodies. Their crys annoyed me. You are clearly a fool to go against someone as high up as myself. By the way, Ansatsu, you may die at the hands of your higher ranking officers, like myself if you keep this up." he said in convincing jest.

"I cant believe the high master of all existance would pick YOU as a close colleague. You are a spineless coward. You use your little trinkets and gadgets to slow down your opponent. Only a woman would need such. Fight like a real man, or are you so overtaken by metal that your manhood is also a small chunk of iron." he said beginning to laugh in his own amusement.

"If you attempt to take me down with such a cowardly tactic, then I shall evade and strike with extreme force. If I were to kill your precious little bastardchild, Kwiet, would you deny your master for not being there to help?" he said with a very serious tone.

"Life is harsh when loved ones die! You know nothing of pain until someone close to you has fallen as an innocent!" he growled as his anger flared.

"Be lucky I was not sent to harm you by my master."he said as he walked out the door.

Ansatsu
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:17:33 PM
I smiled as he walked out the door. "Pushy?" I could see what would happen. I was going to die. The little bastard would lie to Fiend. I was tired of being bound by his laws, and I wanted to be free again. I smiled, "Time to have them removed." I walked away. It was time to be free of these chains. It was time for my son and I to get our life back. I needed to go see the good doctor.