PDA

View Full Version : Punk vs Metal

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:53:53 PM
I talk to a bunch of people and they say Metal is the best. TO me...Ive been listenin to Pennywise lately and I say Punk. Only fast punk that is. What do you guys think?

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:56:43 PM
Punk.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:19:13 PM
Old school Metal.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:36:31 PM
punk

Morgan Evanar
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:53:14 PM
Um... this is a matter of taste. One is not "better" than the other.

Rognan Dar
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:56:50 PM
I agree with Morgan. I dont listen to much music anyway, so I'm opinion is no good here....

Dae Jinn
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:59:52 PM
I personally can't stand much metal :\ Just not my thing, really old 1970-80's punk is goooood. Like the pistols, ramones, clash, toy dolls, cockney rejects, some american hard-core bands too :lol
But I listen to a little of everything....

Figrin D'an
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:53:36 AM
The Sex Pistols were the top of the heap as far as punk rock goes... The Ramones and The Clash were both good too...

The "punk" music of recent years just doesn't fit my tastes... I put "punk" in quotations because I think there is distinct difference between it and the "classic punk" bands like the aforementioned.

Metal is kind of a mixed bag, IMO. Some of it is really good, some of it is just horrendous.

Taylor Millard
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:56:19 AM
Opera

:D ;)

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:01:22 AM
I'm far too eclectic to care.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:24:10 AM
The Clash :crack

.. but I like Metal more. Punk metal, now that would be fun.

Sejah Haversh
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:26:40 AM
Punk Metal does exist, you just have to look a bit hard for it. Some punk or rock bands also sort of blur the lines as to what is what. Everclear has done that on occasion, and so has American Hi-Fi.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:48:25 AM
Metal of coure :)

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:57:31 AM
*snickers* everclear *snickers* sorry just not a big fan of them.

I love Punk, MxPX, Good Charlotte, OLD SCHOOL Green Day. But my first love has been and always will be Metal. Give me a head-bangers ball any day.

imported_Arriana Rezner
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:17:02 AM
American Hi-Fi, punk-metal? Which tracks? o_O

Dae Jinn
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:56:35 AM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
The Sex Pistols were the top of the heap as far as punk rock goes... The Ramones and The Clash were both good too...

The "punk" music of recent years just doesn't fit my tastes... I put "punk" in quotations because I think there is distinct difference between it and the "classic punk" bands like the aforementioned.

....I totally agree. "Neo-Punk" isn't the same, it all sounds pretty much the same to me, where-as the Pistols have a distinct sound (one of my favorite bands, actually, I love The Pistols :D) in comparison to The Clash, and to the Ramones. Some American Hard-Core (X, Black Flag, Angry Samoans, etc) is really good. I have a ton of old records, lots of UK punk, some German (awesome hard-core german, sounds like they took sanders to their guitars :)) and even some canadian. Subhumans are good too, both the UK and Canadian versions. :o But, yeah, love punk..esp. the old stuff. Tis goooood! :lol

But, I believe, you can what kind of musical taste a person has with one simple question -- Pistols or Clash? :lol

Kitty McQuade
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:47:12 PM
I can't believe you forgot to mention Generation X!!! Shame on you! All of you! :cool

Kineas Grimm
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:27:51 PM
To choose one of these is rather challenging for me. And if I did, most of my friends would say my opinion doesn't count. I listen to everything. From Opera to Metal, from Metal to Rap. Even Pop.

So I can't choose.

Darius Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:49:47 PM
The Sex Pistols? no talent at all, musical or otherwise.

give me The Clash any day. LONDON CALLING!!!!!

mind, nowadays i like Mozart and Verdi's requiems just as much.

Sejah Haversh
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:40:55 PM
Ack, I used the wrong band name up there. I wasn't meaning American Hi-Fi (remembers who THEY are now), but I ahve forgotten the name of the band I had thought of. I hate it when I mis-name bands, as I actually do it fairly often.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:43:21 PM
As long as it's not techno, I have no read caring - nor even understanding - what the difference is.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:56:00 PM
THANK YOU MARCUS :D:D:D I cant stand Techno. I go to school with a bunch of WOPS and all they listen to is techno. I cant stand it. Anybody can make that stuff up. My favorite band is Pennywise but I like alot of other stuff too. I like Slipknot because their guitaring is CRAZY. I also love Ramstein for their guitaring too

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:15:44 PM
Rammstein, being industrial, is one half metal and one half techno. Ergo, you contradict yourself.

Got a problem with wops?

And while you're at it, go ahead and try to make your own techno song...even using a MIDI recorder. Just because its all electronic doesn't take the need for extreme musical talent out of it.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:21:14 PM
I have no problem with WOPS. At my school there is a fine line between wops and italiens. A WOP is someone who is stuck up and makes fun of people who arnt like them. Italiens are like everybody else but has an italien back ground...Dosnt have problems with other cultures. And it is very easy to make Techno...I should know cause I DJ

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:21:26 PM
Damn Stormrider kids. Think they know everything *grumbles* :lol

Dae Jinn
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:22:19 PM
Originally posted by Kitty McQuade
I can't believe you forgot to mention Generation X!!! Shame on you! All of you! :cool

:cry I didn't know if anyone else liked them :( *huggles ickle Billy Idol* Generation X are good, as are Siouxsie and the Banshees (yes, I know the spelling is off, can't think of the right spelling :lol)

The Sex Pistols? no talent at all, musical or otherwise.

give me The Clash any day. LONDON CALLING!!!!!

mind, nowadays i like Mozart and Verdi's requiems just as much.

Exactly. London Calling is a great album -- but I'm a Pistols fan more of a Clash fan, always have been, always will be :) I don't care about their musical profiency (or lack of...) I just like there music. :D

And, Techno is awesome, I know a guy who makes his own on his computer and it is soooooooo good :) Some DANCE music might be crap, but people like Moby and many techno groups are great.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:23:29 PM
I dont really like the old punk...MOre of the newer stuff like Pennywise and Melincolen. Fast punk is wat I prefeer to listen and play :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:24:37 PM
Kindly keep the references away from me, then. I don't appreciate the slur.

You take 20 metal or punk bands...put them against Moby. I'll pick Moby every time.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:25:10 PM
ok...Sorry

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:36:31 PM
And to answer the question, I dont have an opinion. I listen to what I like. I love "Want you bad" by Offspring, noone else does. I just like the guitar in it :)

And without The CLash, you wouldnt have one of the great Simpsons jokes :)

Sejah Haversh
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:41:43 PM
Led Zepplin, The Ramones, The Who, and Queen kick butt. I don't care that they don't quite fit into this category correctly, I still like them.

And Moby doesn't make techno, he makes electronic symphonies. I swear, even for being a bit weird in the head, Moby is the best techno artist I've ever heard.

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:44:33 PM
wierd in the head, but enough to have Portman wanting him :)

Dae Jinn
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:48:40 PM
Moby actually created the fasted techno song ever...something like over a 1000 beats. I heard it, it's only a few minutes long. But cool.

ReaperFett
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:52:21 PM
But Dae, most songs are only a few minutes long ;)

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:07:27 AM
Every song off his album "Play" was used in either a movie, TV show, or commercial. Interesting fact ;) You've probably heard his work and never known it.

Some of my favorite songs are done by him...most notably "Natural Blues"

Sean Piett
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:22:19 AM
punk.

Lex Blaine
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:13:40 AM
PUNK ALL THE WAY BABY!!! but metal is also very great to listen to... Static-x is really good so is Powerman 5000... Pennywise is also a great band!!! some of my punk favorites are Blink, the ramones, new found glory, something corporate, yellowcard... you know the usual. I'm also a big fan of Linkin Park, S.O.A.D, and The Rolling Stones, but i pretty much am not sure what they fall upon

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:39:32 AM
Every song off his album "Play" was used in either a movie, TV show, or commercial. Interesting fact You've probably heard his work and never known it.

That's very true :) Only after I saw "The Beach" and heard 'Porcelain' in it did I download stuff by him, and realized I like all of it.

Personally, I like Techno. Aphex Twin, Velvet Acid Christ. Rammstein and NIN are virtually techno too.

Sejah Haversh
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:57:42 AM
I like Powerman 5000 because it is incredibly studioed. They are a complete sellout to the producers, and I'm glad because sometimes the producers really know how to do things.

The guys in the band have no talent, not a shred. Don't believe me? Listen to Mega! Kung Fu Radio, their first album. Sucketh hardcore.

So, bring them into a studio and get the general feel of what they want to do, and then the sdudio takes over. Blending harmonies, correcting vocals, synthesizing other tones, and adding a lot to it that wasn't in the original played music, then finally sculpting it into an ear-friendly somewhat hard rockish sound with a bit of tech to it. I would call them techno myself, as their original playing is only evident in about 20 percent of their music, the other 80 percent is all studio work and magic.

I wish more crappy bands would learn to sellout and listen to the studio. Then they wouldn't suck as much.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:02:21 AM
Powerman 5000 are pretty good, though I've only heard 'When Worlds Collide' and 'The End Is Over'.

Zasz Grimm
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:22:48 AM
Techno is truly awesome. I love the techno version of Duel Of The Fates, techno version of Fur Elise, Beethoven's 5th, and Moonlight Sonata. The originals are awesome too, but the techno versions are good.

I would have to agree with Charley in all that he has said.

EDIT: It's spelled Italian. And they make some of the best food of all time.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:19:15 AM
Ok...time to piss EVERYONE and their mother off...

Punk is nice...

The Metal you all speak of isn't half bad...

Even Techno is somewhat cool...

But give me Black, orchestral Death Metal any day of the week. Morbid Angel, Lacuna Coil, Therion, Godgory, Evereve, Nevermore, Blind Guardian, and Dredful Shadows to name a few. This stuff rocks. i mean, the choirs in the background, the pipe organs, pianos, harpsichords, the thundering double bass beats fromt he drums, the insane heavey guitar riffs and scoarching leads. And I'm not talking about that <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> where the guy singing sounds like he is choking on a tire iron. Trust me, you guys wanna hear some of it, check these out

Therion - To Mega Therion
Blind Guardian - Time What Is Time
Dredful Shadows - Dissolution
Evereve - Escape...

Trust me, it's worth the time to DL these, just give em a listen.

Laurana Grimm
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:23:33 AM
Don't forget Nightwish, Manowar and Within Temptation, or any bands mentioned on this (http://www.metalgirls.com/) site :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:55:05 PM
..what kind of punk? Pop punk, punk rock, or just plain old-fashioned punk? o_O

Ket - YES!! I can't believe someone else has actually heard of those bands! Do you like Withering Surface? They're a really good melodic death metal-ish band, bordering on black. And My Dying Bride? Awesome gothic. :) We must talk!

Manowar are decent, but some of their older material and publicity stunts tarnish their name somewhat. :\ (I think that's the band, anyway.. O_o)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:01:09 PM
Manowar/Rhapsody - Emerald Sword, that's what tweaked me onto them. That track sends shivers up my spine every time I hear it, it's so good.

Oh yes, that means also download stuff by Rhapsody :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:06:05 PM
Rhapsody are nice. :) Heard of April Ethereal..? Opeth?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:11:44 PM
Opeth rings a bell, but I can't say where from. Run off some track names so I can listen to em? :)

Zasz Grimm
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:12:07 PM
Project Hate is good. As is Angelwhore. My friend burned me a bunch of death metal. I like it. I like Dark metal more.

Cradle of Filth.

Need I say more?

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:23:13 PM
Dark metal? Name me some bands from that genre.

Opeth! :D Gut tracks:
April Ethereal
Benighted
Deliverance
The Night and the Silent Water
In Mist She Was Standing
etc. etc.

I also recommend any and all of the bands listed here:
http://www.season-of-mist.com/total_bands.htm
Good label, that. :)

Also, check out Anaal Nathrakh and Akercocke. Two of the evillest UK black metal acts around. And, if you're looking for black metal in its purest form.. Emperor. Classic.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:58:05 PM
Cradel of Filth...OH YA! I cant find enough people that like Goth metal at my school. It scares that crap out of me and thats why I like it. It just gives off a certain vibe that can not be explained. And for the record The Chinese make the best food :D But I find the sickest guitaring comes from Slipknot no questions asked. Those guys are insane...Dont know how they keep up with him. I dont like these new bands that have this electroninc Djing in it, like Linken park. I have to say it but they suck. And Rammstein is not really techno but they too have the sickest guitarists around

Sanis Prent
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:26:05 PM
Um...when most of the music is done by your Keyboardist, you're techno. Industrial is a bastard child of metal and techno. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:20:14 AM
Im tellin ya......THERION. best band ever, just check out their albume entitled "Theli". It just done not get better than that album. and Opeth ROCKS.

Dae - My Dying Bride rules. Check out Evereve if ya like them.

Vega - I agree, that track does kick <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>.

BTW, we are forgetting one of the best bands ever next to Therion......Cremetory, check out the track by tham named "Time for Tears" (do not confuse with track of same artist entitled "tears of time", lol)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:07:48 PM
(Psst.. it's me, not Dae. :))

I love Therion. :) Their former vocalist is now in Alas, ne? That's also a good band. Evereve.. I've heard of them, but nothing by them, I don't think. Any particular tracks your recommend..?

Cremetory. Yum. :D

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 21st, 2003, 01:21:43 PM
Cradle of Filth...>_<

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:07:10 PM
Hey, Cradle Of Filth are decent!

Zasz Grimm
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:22:03 PM
like Linkin park. I have to say it but they suck.

Them be fightin' words! Do you want to die?!

Zasz Grimm
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:22:46 PM
Oh, also recommend Spineshank. Awesome band.

Their album "The Height Of Callousness" Is awesome. I say DL it all.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:26:19 PM
Spineshank are okay, if you like cyber-tinged nu-metal.

Erm.. I'd have to agree. I don't much like Linkin Park either.. actually, I can't stand them... :|

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:32:14 PM
The voice of Danny from CoF makes me want to poke my eyes out and stuff them down my ears. :p

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:35:12 PM
CoF BLEUGH.

;; hums along with Zwan ;;

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:36:47 PM
How can you not like Dani?? His voice and lyrics are amazing!

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:51:40 PM
Up against Mr Warner's lyrics, he looks a rank ammateur. :p

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:54:36 PM
Brian Warner = YUM. :love He's the sexiest man alive. ^^ Too bad he's also a poser. :mneh

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:55:41 PM
Who else could get away with a line such as: "I'm as fake as a wedding cake"? :D

Torriana Marx
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:24:57 PM
LOL truesay. He has a nummy voice, too. He's got a new album, hasn't he? Golden age or something... o.o;

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:40:55 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
Them be fightin' words! Do you want to die?!

Oh bring it on :lol Have you guys heard of Taproot? I say their only good song on their CD is "Poem". I would have expected more from them :\ . Some of the songs arnt bad but i feel that they are missing something

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:52:43 PM
Only, Final Verdict

Power Metal is the Best. Death metal is crap, and ALL, and I say ALL new Punk is that Poser Punk Rawk crap. They have good toons, BUT they are NOT Punk Rock! They betray the principals of the First Punk Rock Bands, going mainstream and crap.

Power Metal is heavy and fast paced.
AC/DC is a Power Metal Band
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Rhapsody, those are some cool Power Metal Bands.

Vinny Red
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:37:39 PM
Hey, I'm a wop!! And yeah, we have kick @$$ food

The lines between genres of music nowadays is too blurry. I don't think you can really classify music as a certain type like you could in the past. Everything seems to have been influenced by so many different bands or artists. Classifying can still be done, don't get me wrong, it's just far more difficult to do.

With that in mind, i can't really say that i prefer one style over another. I like artists, not genres

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:46:47 PM
"Golden Age of the Grotesque" is going to be fantastic. Torri, you must get tickets to the Grotesque Burlesque Tour, too! :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:23:32 AM
Iced Earth
Good stuff. :)

If he's planning to come by Bangladesh... then sure. :D Are you planning to go?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:36:50 AM
Yes, I was planning to go to Bangladesh, and take you to an Iced Earth contest. Ran into a little snag though... Turns out, Bangladesh has banned me for life, something about trying to light their entire country on fire when I was younger... I mean, how long could they hold a grudge???

Sorry bout that...

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:30:06 AM
I was referring to Loki and Brian Warner. :mneh

Naw, I'm sure they've forgotten your little act of arson by now, Dyzm. After all, this place is continually being flooded. But as for saying death metal is crap... there will be no mercy! :shootin

[/terminator]

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:57:07 AM
Breaking Benjamin = teh best

:D

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:59:15 AM
I just found out some crazy new...Pennywise will be on the lext warp tour :D OH YA!!!...The only down side is that they will only be playing at select dates :(...SO will alot of bands on the tour

GraNi NaColu
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:45:18 PM
I used to like Punk until they started playing that pop stuff. Like Blink 182, I have all of their cd's and I only get into the first 2. They were better, and didn't play all the gay crap that they are now. The past weeks, have been the Metal bands. I like Godsmack, Disturbed, and AC/DC. There are some others, but those are some of the ones that I have listened to today.

Sanis Prent
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:49:35 PM
Third Strike will r0x0r yur b0x0rz d00d :p

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:03:04 PM
I will definately be going to see them live, I did for the Guns, God and Government Tour - twas my first concert! - and Disturbed, along with Godhead, were the support! :D

As for going to Dhaka, yes, if I win the lottery. :\

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:44:32 AM
But Death Metal/Goth Metal is crap! I can't understand half the songs they have! (Other half is Ok) But That still just 50%!!! What if everything just operated at 50% of skill? My computer would suck! My Car would be stalling 50% of the time! It Crazy!!! I demand 90% skill! That way, I could easily download a bunch of stuff and only worry about 10% of it being crap, and not 50% of utter Bull!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:48:15 AM
most of the goth metal/death metal either is whiny or mostly yelling imo...gotta have something about their voice that's different to attract my attention....far too many I hear all sound the same or they're yelling too much to be able to understand em....

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:27:30 AM
Lucky Dru. :) Send me pictures!!! ^_^ When is it, anyway?

There's a very wide variety of 'yelling' and 'screaming', if you know what you're listening for. :mneh Pretty much all of the music I listen to is like that... I like harsh vocals. I'm getting pretty good at doing them myself, too. :D

So, if that's your opinion of extreme metal.. I suppose I won't recommend to you the greatness that is PIG DESTROYER! PIG DESTROYER PIG DESTROYER PIG DESTROYER!!! :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:18:27 PM
When I think Death metal I keep thinking Cradle of Filth, I hated them. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will stay with Ozzy, Judas, Zepplin, and all the great Rock from the 70's and 80's. ANd yes, the WHO is awesome.

GraNi NaColu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:44:31 PM
I can't stand Death Metal, like Slayer. I can't understand what they are saying? How are you supposed to enjoy a song, when you don't even know whats going on it?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:56:45 PM
Slayer Is one of the bands I do enjoy, Raining Blood crazy cool

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:12:47 PM
The main reason I listen to Death metal bands is for the guitaring. Im a Bassist and I find the best songs to play with are Punk. Metal has some amazing bass lines too. Death metal dosnt really but thats a different story

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:46:36 AM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm But Death Metal/Goth Metal is crap!

followed by...

Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
Slayer Is one of the bands I do enjoy, Raining Blood crazy cool

:rolleyes :mneh

I can't stand Ozzy, and I loathe "The Osbournes". I've heard some pretty good covers of Black Sabbath, but I find John's voice so frelling annoying.

Tom Araya's vocals are actually pretty easy to decipher, GraNi. Try listening to grindcore (Pig Destroyer, Nasum, total<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ingannhihilation). It's impossible to figure out, even with the lyrics. Part of the reason why I love it so much. :)

I love the bass. I want one. :cry

As far as punk rock goes.. I can't believe no one's mentioned Therapy? (I think they're punkish, anyway) and The Vandals! THOU SHALT WORSHIP VANDALS! Really, they're awesome. :D

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:31:22 PM
HA HA! I have my Bass and its my baby :D I love it so much. Its a nice Ibanez with a wicked Metal grey/green color. It is the most unique color Ive seen cause if you looke at it in a certain way it looks kinda green but in another way it looks smokey grey :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:19:40 AM
Rub it in, why don't ya. |I :mneh Sounds cool. My friend had a black Ibanez, I think. Very funky. Right now all I have is a stooopid yucky acoustic thingy. >_<

Oh, and.. listen to Pig Destroyer. ;)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:29:07 AM
Ok, I will listen to it! Just to make myself insane!

Any good songs I should download?

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 30th, 2003, 10:21:19 AM
Most all of their songs are under a minute long. They have like, 40 tracks on each of their albums. Uhm... "Naked Trees" is over one minute. "Blonde Prostitute", "Ghost Of A Bullet", "Cheerleader Corpses", "Tickets To The Car Crash"... hell, it's all good. :)

Oh, and it's Total <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing Destruction, not Total <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing Annihilation. ^_^;