PDA

View Full Version : Bttf Dvd

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:41:09 AM
Anybody checked most of it out yet? I have watched the first two films and all of the deleted scenes (except for the one on III) the quality is excellent also the deleted scenes are very good the best ones are on Part 2 I really liked the one showing the old school burned down and seeing Old Biff vanish (also understand why they didn't show it it would have confused the viewers) I haven't gotten around to watching the commentaries will probably do that after I view Part 3. But so far have to say its an excellent DVD top 3 of 2002, IMO.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:38:02 PM
I've watched all the Deleted scenes and both I and III all the way through.

Haven't gotten to the commentaries yet, but probably will one day when I get bored. Or find the time. Heh. It is a very good DVD set, though. :)

OH! I have also read the FAQ thing on disc 3. That was very interesting.. to know all of the tidbits and little trivia points. (It explained why they didn't show the Old Bif vanishing scene)

Dutchy
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:43:06 PM
Was it just released in the USA? I bought my copy last September.

I love it. One of the best DVDs I have. The picture is just awesome and I prefer 1:1.85 to 1:2.35.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:40:16 PM
Yeah, I had this in September too. Very much worth the purchase

JediBoricua
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:27:17 PM
In the US it was released on mid-December IIRC.

Weird. I got it for Christmas but since I went on vacation afterwards I haven't been able to see it yet. I'll probably see it this weekend.

JMK
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:18:20 PM
I just watched part 1 this morning. The transfer to DVD was quite good, although the audio mix I thought was a bit off. Oh well, it was a necessary purchase. I haven't gotten to any of the extras yet though.

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:19:49 PM
I guess they released it early overseas that is just weird. It is a great DVD set, one of the best I have.

JMK
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:34:49 PM
I like that they just gave one box for all 3 movies.

JMK
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:19:45 PM
I just got through the outtakes! They're great!