PDA

View Full Version : It don't get much better than this...(open)

Akkuracee
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:37:29 AM
I'm in a restaurant. It's pretty fancy, considering how everything in this town's so cheap. It's kinda packed, but I'm at a table alone. Which is good. Life's at an all-time low...I'm behind in my studies, I'm underfed, I have...maybe three friends. But you wouldn't know by looking! I think I look upbeat...I'm not sure though. Always hard to gauge your own facial expressions without a mirror. It'd help to have someone I could vent at. People generally vent on me; I listen and cough up sympathy and good advice. I make people feel better. I'm the problem hanger; people hang up their problems for a while, and when they come back, maybe they don't feel quite so heavy. Anyone care to vent? We can trade sob stories. Or...you could ignore me, like this waiter who's walked by me five times without stopping.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:10:07 PM
Wei grabbed the waiter and directed him at the person sitting alone.

"Are you ever going to serve this guy?" He asked. "Everyone else is taken care of. Now do your job, before I complain about the service here."

The waiter gets indignant. "What's your problem?"

"My problem is that you are ignoring a customer. If you ignore him, then what's to say that you won't ignore me too?"

The waiter was about to open his mouth, but decided to keep it shut.

"Come on, waiter," Wei said in a low tone. "You're job is at stake."

Wei sat down. "I'll have the Fuji Jasmine bowl and water, please."

The Jedi looked across at the stranger. "Your turn, pal. Order what you want. My treat."

Akkuracee
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:15:37 PM
"The Lo Mein...a soda's fine."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:32:57 PM
Wei looked at the waiter. "Ok, sir. You have our orders, now chop-chop! I'll make a decent employee out of you yet."

Wei didn't own the restaraunt, but it was fun to pretend like he did. Jedi Mind Tricks added to the fun.

The waiter paled at what he thought was the severeness of his situation, nodded and hurried off.

Wei grinned. "The poor guy. I shouldn't be doing this to him, but it'll make him a better person for it."

The Jedi turned to the stranger. "My name is Wei Wu Wei. And you are?"

Akkuracee
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:22:06 PM
"Akkuracee."

I set my elbow up on the table and lean my head against my hand, waiting for the inevitable response. Ooh, what a wierd name! Is that seriously your name? I sigh and wait for the appropriate moment to make my reply.