PDA

View Full Version : A new Mini SSC for all those who want it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:50:29 AM
Well, I have used my brilliance, and after getting fed up with people who have just joined asking for access the SSC, I have made a mini one!

And welcome! For if you are reading this post, then you are in the New Mini SSC otherwise known as the Discussion Chamber!

yes, this is where we are spose to disscuse things! Like plans you have etc.

Due to all the OOC Red tape we have, we have to tell the enemy what we are doing before we do it, and try to have a good RP that way. So in other words, SSC is worthless.

If you have some so called "Supah" intell, then just PM us. It is much simpler. Otherwise, Post it here, for this is what this place is all about.

For all of you who want to know what we are talking about in SSC, well, this is it. Nothing!!! It is like the teachers lounge, just a SODA machine! And we ain't got that! All it does is make us feel special! And a place to bad mouth the others. But now, to many have taken over the SSC, so we do all our badmouthing in the Council Chambers! And all of us who have access to that are from the time of TSC. The Elders.

And to make myself clear one more time. You ain't missing anything. I swear, I miss Cookies more then I would miss the SSC! So go stalk up on Cookies! Before they go bye bye also.

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:43:17 PM
Very funny, Dyzm. This place is such a joke...

Lady Vader
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:49:54 PM
Actually, the SSC is meant for all Sith of TSO. So those that are accepted and let in should also be let into the SSC.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:00:09 PM
Originally posted by Rast
Very funny, Dyzm. This place is such a joke... Funny, I take this place more seriously than I do the GJO.

Rast
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:23:05 PM
I meant the Mini-SSC, not TSO.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:11:39 PM
In that case, yeah... this place is a joke.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:19:10 PM
Ok, all requests go to Lady Vader for enterance into the SSC... I feel that you still have to be active and around for 2 weeks at least, but it is your choice.

AmazonBabe
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:32:52 PM
The "active for 2 weeks" is a good idea, Dyzm. We can put that into effect once ppl join. Then after 2 weeks of activity on their part, they will be admitted into the SSC.

Makoto Neo
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:29:22 PM
And what'da bout me? =[

Malice
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:24:01 PM
LOL yes Makoto has been active before longer then two weeks.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 21st, 2003, 11:26:49 PM
He might bite me...

Makoto Neo
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:09:41 AM
Considering my avatar ATM, that might be true..

buuut...

:evil

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:18:44 PM
hmm, still no access for me as Videl.... :cry

Live Wire
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:49:49 PM
I like the old rule that you have to be active for two months before you get ssc access. Cause ssc access is such a pain to keep an eye of to see whos no longer here and who's active and not. If someone is active for two months then their serious! And dyzm is right we need to use the discussion chamber more.

The problem is back in the days of TSC we used the discussion chamber to plan and to just talk. Now everyone uses hte ooc forums at the rp part of the main board. We need to start getting some kind of comraderie like there used to be in the old days. So people talk! * hee hee *

Anyway Im for the two month rule and yeah the council chamber is for the elders. And no nothing big and ohhh so special goes on in there. Because for the most part everyone stays out of trouble. Be glad we dont use those forums more but their there for when we need them. And need to bang someones head against a wall.

Malice
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:53:15 AM
Steps away from LW and puts on a helmet.

* don't care what you do in there, you aint banging my head against any wall. I've got enough brain damage as is*

Live Wire
Jan 25th, 2003, 05:13:13 PM
lol! most of the wall/head contact is our own.