PDA

View Full Version : Huh? Oh, don't mind me...

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:29:15 AM
Zeke has made no attempt to hide his lightside aura. Why should he? He hears these vampire people are actually pretty cool about visitors. But just in case, he's got his pike and sabers on him. He leans against the wall with the pike across his shoulders, hanging his arms over them and looking around the Roonestone Inn. Neato. Love the decor. Seems dried blood is the name of the game in this place. He pauses a moment, thinking back to his experiences with vampires...two, both fights, with Vampyre Lords Dalamar and Soth.

"No fighting this time. Today, I come to chill."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 17th, 2003, 12:52:30 PM
As he entered the Roonstone Inn, he used his thumb to wipe a drip of blood from his lip. As he made his way past a patron in the bar, he stopped in front of the bar. Ordering a drink, he turned around, his elbows leaning against the bar. His legs crossed. He glanced around the establishment and noticed someone new. Someone that he had never seen before. A jedi, no doubt.

As he recieved his drink that he had ordered, he walked over to where the Jedi was standing. He pulled out an empty chair and sat down. He gestured with his hand to sit down.

Please, sit.

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:35:32 PM
The chair pulls back and Zeke takes a seat, still with his arms hanging over the pike on his shoulders.

"Nice place. Never been to the Shrine before. I'm Zeke, and you?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:00:30 PM
I am Ambrose Braeden the Vampire. It is a pleasure to meet you.

As he finished his drink, he lifted his hand and motioned for another.

The Shrine of the Damned isnt that bad. I mean, Not for us. :evil

As he looked at the jedi he wondered what the pike was for.

Why do you bring that pike into a place such as this?

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:02:21 PM
"I'm not here to pick a fight...but that doesn't guarantee that you guys won't try to start something with me. I won't use it if you guys don't attack me."

He grins sheepishly, as if nervous to ask his next question.

"Do you guys have drinks that don't contain some form of blood?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:18:19 PM
I am not trying to pick a fight with you by no means. I just wanted to know. Just curious, you could say.

Recieving his drink which had a good amount of red color in it, he took a long drink.

Well yes. Many types. Just pick one.

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:22:52 PM
"Got a soda?"

The reply is a two liter soda bottle and a glass set before him by one of the Inn's waitresses.

"Swizzle. So...while we're on the subject of weaponry, what do you vampires use? I can't remember seeing one of you with a lightsaber..."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:34:29 PM
Ambrose Braeden looked at the Jedi Knight curiously as to why he would ask such a question. Why would a mortal man, and even a Jedi for that matter, wonder what kind of weapons were used by the race known as Vampire. The sith felt a ripple in the force, and responded.

The Vampires use many weapons. We do not just use Lightsabers as most sith do. We use an assortment of things to help ourselves in battle. Much like yourself.

Knowing that the Jedi were just mortals, the vampire had a slight advantage over any jedi. He would listen to the response of this man who calls himself Zeke. But he would not forsake him just yet...

Zeke
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:37:40 PM
Zeke shakes his head as he suddenly remembers a small detail from the past. Dispensing with the glass he simply unscrews the cap on the bottle and drinks straight from it.

"I remember from when I fought Soth he had a double blade...and Dalamar had a metal sword that could stop sabers."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:05:34 PM
Watching the Jedi drink from the bottle, he remembered when he used to do that. That was when he was mortal. Now, that he is a vampire, that seemes disgusting to him. Watching the man drink from the bottle almost makes Ambrose throw up.

Oh...Lord Soth and Lord Dalamar. Yes, I know of what you speak. But Lord Soth's double blade is special. Not like many that you see others carying around. And Lord dalamar, well that is what you might call a Sith Blade. The one known as Mockadane has one as well. As does Saurron.

Finishing his drink, he sets it down and looks at the man sitting across from him.

Zeke
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:58:22 AM
Zeke can't help but note Ambrose's disgust at him.

"Look at it this way. I can drain your bottle and leave you with a clean glass, or drink from the glass and give you extra dishes to do...comes with being a single guy, I guess...I'm always cutting corners back home..."

Zeke decides to drop the matter of weapons...that's the sort of thing that starts fights.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:02:58 PM
Finding humor in the young man, he began to laugh, but not out loud. Wathcing him drop his weapons was reasuring. Now, Ambrose was sure that the Jedi would not try anything foolish. Like most people do.

Well, since you brought it up...Where is your home world?

Zeke
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:30:33 PM
"My homeworld is a transport ship, called the Happy Child. I was born and raised on it, before it was destroyed four years ago. Since, I've been on Arcan and Coruscant with GJO. What about you?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:22:55 PM
My home world is not known to many. It is a planet in hutt space called Nal Hutta. It is the planet with the biggest population of Smugglers and mercinary's that is in the galaxy. Before I was given the dark gift, my job was smuggling things for the hutts. I was one of the best. Until I had a job by one of the crime lords. It was to take a shipment to this planet. Roon.

As he told the jedi of how he had become what he is, a creature of the night, he coulld visualize it. Inside of his head. Like a movie he had watched a thousand times. He already knew what was going to happen, but he wanted to see it again.

Yes, that was a long time ago. But only if you measure it in years...

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:27:17 PM
"Oh cool..." he says with genuine interest. "And what made you want to be a vampire?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:50:00 PM
Ambrose wondered why this young Jedi was asking so many questions. But he forgot about it and concentrated on the question at hand.

Well, you see...It was not really my choice to become a vampire or not. I mean, it was either life or death. So I have chosen this life. This life of darkness. And the one who gave me the Dark Gift is none other than Soth Nuevole.

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:50:11 PM
A name he knows!

"I fought Soth once. He handed me my butt on platter. A good fighter, that one."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:34:37 PM
Red Vodka sucked. It really did. Blood was good, but vodka didnt need an improvement. Not for Darren. Tonight, he would have to fore go a drunken stupor. Straight Vodka, no chaser. A taste he happened to keep from his human days. Alana thought it was strange that he would drink something without blood in it, but it was his favorite drink, not even immortality could change that.

So there he was, in his little corner of the room, drinking his vodka. Earlier on a man had come in. Young, pretty sturdy looking, for a mortal. His belongings were curious though. A force pike, it'd been forever since he'd seen one of those. The last time had probably been five years ago on a trip to the Corporate sector, where he had a slight skirmish with CorSec Espos. The man who carried it was obviously a Jedi, making the pike even more curious... He stared over at the bar a few feet away, eyeing the force pike rested over the Jedi's shoulder.

Zeke
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:24:01 PM
Zeke shifts a bit. Seems someone's watching him. Where at though...his eyes cast about for the source of the stare and find it.

"Hey, care to join us?"

A vampire without a bleeding drink? Never thought he'd see the day...

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:53:18 PM
"Dont mind if I do..."

Darren walked over and took a seat, his drink still in tow...

"I was just noticing your weapon there....Its been awhile since I saw a force pike. You werent an Imperial royal, or an espo, were you?"

Ever since his turning, and the realization that he was now devoid of time restrictions, Darren was becoming frightenly curious about everything. He now had the time to find out stuff that he'd ignored before, and he took the opportunity whenever it arose....

Zeke
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:12:03 PM
"Nah...actually found this at an old junker's stall. He sold it to me for almost nothing, and fixed it up for a hefty price."

Zeke laughs to himself as he remembers it.

"Two credits for the piece of crap...two hundred to make it work for you."

He shakes his head.

"It was well worth it though."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:59:32 PM
"I had one for awhile that I aquired from an Espo awhile back, but my ship got boarded last year, and the Imps decided they needed it more"

Darren downed a gulp of vodka. He was nearing half the bottle, and no signs of inebriation yet. He sighed somewhat and drank again. Well worth the sacrifice...

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:03:14 PM
Zeke nods.

"Hm...if you still had it, I'd challenge you to a match sometime."

The mention of robbery brings worry to his eyes.

"Hope May and Pops don't get hijacked..."

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:36:26 PM
"A match! That would be awesome. Maybe I'll be able to get me another pike soon. Ive got all the time in the world though."

Darren took a sip...

"May and pops? Friends of yours on planet?"

Zeke
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:52:55 PM
"They're my sister and my dad. Pops adopted me, and that makes May my sister by way of adoption...of course, that's obvious...when you acquire a Pike, come find me. We'll have a friendly duel."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Feb 2nd, 2003, 06:59:52 PM
Wondering how being adopted was, for someone who was now a jedi. He must have appreciated them very much. And his adopted relatives must have treated him well enough for him to love them the way he does.

Well, I have never been adopted by anyone before. But I do know what a family is. I used to have a father and a brother. We were very close. We did everything together, until, like I had said, until I had met Lord Soth. I miss them a lot now days. I sometimes wish i could see them again...

Downing his drink, he set the glass down atop the table and observed the patrons and their foolish ways.

Zeke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:11:59 AM
"Being adopted rocked. I got a name and a place to stay b'cuz of adoption."