PDA

View Full Version : Falling in, the second time (Open)

Alpha
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:06:11 PM
Satine gives a deep, rasping sigh, and throws himself through the threshold of the Bar and Grill, the closest Jedi-owned establishment from his battle with Ket. He falls to the floor, near a table, his cloak falling away from his body, revealing the worst wound he had suffered in his long years of fighting. His right arm was gone. Completely gone. Add to that a host of bones broken--all of the ones in his legs to be exact--and you had a very delerious, and pained Jedi Mastre.

"Healer..." the Jedi MAstre rasps, his eyes glazed over, as if he sees things that no one else can see, his stump of a right arm twitching as if fighting enemies only he can fight. "Healer..."

{OOC: This takes place fairly close after my last fight. And, yes, the maiming was legal. :)}

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:41:54 AM
Hadrian had been eating at the bar, he did not know many people in the GJO and he knew even less in the bar. But still he came down to eat every once in a while and every once in a while he saw something that caught his eye.

Healer... He heard a male voice call out, he turned and to his horror he saw a man pitch forward, his right arm had recently and unproffessionally been removed, seemingly without aesthetics.

Hadrian, only allowed his shock to hinder him for a moment, immediately he leapt to his feet and ran towards the man, bowling a droid over in the process.

"Somebody call a medic, NOW!" He yelled, as he scooped the injured man up into his arms. The patrons sitting at the table next to the fallen man leapt out of their seats and quickly cleared the table as Hadrain placed the maimed Jedi on it. It was only then as he held the man down so that he wouldn't go into spasms from shock that he noticed the continuation of his injuries. His legs looked like a jumbled mess of flesh. It was almost more than his stomach could stand. Fighting his gag reflex he held on to the man.

"Hey look at me... everything is going to be ok... help is on the way..." He watched as the man's eyes started to roll in the back of his head. He put both hands on the man's face forcing him to look at Hadrian in the eyes.

"No you don't, you've got to stay awake... do you hear me... just hang on, everythings gonna be fine...."

Hadrian looked up at the crowd forming, he nearing a panic stage; "Where in the force is that frelling medic!?!?"

Alpha
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:35:39 AM
Satine could hear a man's voice. Someone he didn't recognize. He began to latch onto the voice ruthlessly, using it to keep awake, his strength sapping.

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:45:16 PM
The man rolled his head and looked at him oddly, then started to fade again.

"No, no, I'm right here, that's it look at me..." Hadrian was becoming worried; "Stop staring at me and go find someone." He barked at a patron who had been watching the thing aghast.

Where in the force is everyone? His mind was racing, he didn't know how to call out with the force, he had only been a padawan for a few weeks. He just sat there holding the man trying to keep him awake.

"Hey now, there you go, look at me, I'm Hadrian, I'm a Jedi Padawn, what's your name?" He asked the man, who seemed to become fixed on his face, suddenly his eyes rolled back again; "Oh no you don't, you can't go to sleep til you tell me your name."

Turning he looked at a droid; "Get me some water, lots of it, and make sure its ice cold."

Xazor Elessar
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:11:50 PM
Xazor had been sitting near the front of the Bar and Grill enjoying a drink with a few of her Padawans when suddenly a man fell through the door and onto the floor. Her eyes were torn away from her companions to quickly come to lay upon the maimed body. Suddenly her heart dropped out and nearly stopped as she realized who it was.

"NO!"

She yelled and spilled the drinks on the table as she pushed away from it with tremendous force. Pushing through a gathering throng of people, she fell to Satine's side and leaned over him, staring into his eyes.

"Brother!"

The Knight's ultra-sensitive ears picked up his heartbeat as she looked upon his bloody body. Instinctivly, she moved Hadrian away with an unforgiving shove, though she meant him no hard feelings or pain. Xazor then removed Alpha's cloak but stopped as she paled at the sight of the stump where his right arm used to be. Anger tore through her soul and boiled the blood in her veins as thoughts of what to do to the one who hurt her Brother crossed her mind. Shaking her head, she inhaled deeply and realized that she was falling into the process once again -- the process of rage. Calling upon the Force, she got it under control and realized that what Navaria had said applied more so than ever at this very moment.

Quickly she removed the remainder of his cloak, carefully positioning her Brother upon his back so that his blood flowed evenly throughout his body. She took a piece of the material in her mouth and tore easily with her sharp elongated canines. A nice strip nearly two feet long now rested in her hands which and took and began wrapping a few inches above the open wound where his arm had been severed. This would stop the blood flow and she made sure of that by tieing it tightly, using the Force to aid her strength. She then took her hands and placed them upon his chest and closed her eyes, allowing the Force to flow through her arms and into his body. It was weak at first as she began the slow process of transferring her natural healing abilities to him coupled with the Force. It was potent and powerful -- but it drained a lot out of the woman and it was not at a good time to be doing so since she was several months pregnant.

Alpha, hang on for me. Close your eyes and draw upon the Force to help me heal you. Stay strong for me, okay?

She touched his mind gently with her words as the strength of the healing increased. No one really knew that she possessed these powers, save for a few she had healed before. Having no powers of Telekenisis, the Knight had to strengthen other areas such as her healing abilities which had always been naturally strong. She was a mentalist and a healer now -- nothing less, nothing more. She could not see into the future at all as she could in the past at times -- she could not control the elements anymore though she was connected with them deeply -- and, no more could she even lift a feather with her mind. She solely relied on these two strong points now and they seemed to do well by her. As the Knight continued on, her body got weaker and weaker though for she was draining her life force in an attempt to save that of her Brother. Only time would tell if her efforts paid off or were in vain.

Alpha
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:39:31 AM
Satine could hear Xazor's voice better then anything else, and he beginsd to clear his mind, opening himself to the Force. His sister was doing all she could, and now she needed help. He began to channel the Force, into two areas. His own broken and shattered body, and a portion of the energy went to his sister, so she would not collapse of exhuastion.

[i]Sister? You're here...[/i[ Satine begins to rant, his mental speech taking on a happy tinge to it.

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:51:42 AM
Hadrian moved out of the way as Xazor shoved him, he thought nothing of the gesture. She was a Knight and obviously skilled in the healing arts, all Hadrian had been there to do was keep Alpha alive until someone more skilled had arrived.

He watched the Knight as she focused trying to draw the living force from herself, but she was faltering, it was taking too much out of her. She was with child, she couldn't afford to draw too much of her own life force to help Alpha. He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Master Xazor, you have an unborn child to sustain as well, you are over-exerting yourself, if it is possible, use me." he said as he offered himself up, to be used to help heal a fellow Jedi.

Jakob Burton
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:32:48 PM
Turning from the bar, he sees the pool of blood, and sees Alpha, legs crushed and the right arm completely gone..... Jumping up, he rushes over to kneel at Alpha's side.

"Jeeeesus! Man, you got mangled!"

Jake ripped the shirt from his back and wrapped it around the open wound tightly where the arm used to be to staunch the flowing river of crimson. Ignoring the residual blood leaking onto Jake from Alpha's blood-logged garments, Jake hoisted him up carefully, throwing him over his shoulder. He began to run and mentally shouted a message to the two bystanders, one being Xazor, the other being Hadrian Invicta.

"Come with me!!!"

Rushing at a pace that was much faster than he himself had realized, Jake was soon in his room, cutting off the circulation of the wound so Alpha wouldn't bleed out. Jake rummaged through a drawer to find some highly potent bacta (professional athletes used it to quickly repair wounds to get into the game faster; Jake had used it an awful lot in his time and knew how to use it). Taking the bacta kit to Alpha's side, Jake injecting a syringical form of the bacta into a vein in his other arm and bandaged it quickly, allowing the internal bacta to work on the inside, repairing the shorn muscle, bone, and blood vessels. He then took a cream form of bacta and put it on a bandage and covered the entire arm socket, wrapping bandage around Alpha's chest to keep the blood from flowing. Jake then took a needle and poked it, forming a hole to drain off the "bad" blood. Jake then awaited, to be informed by the other two of how things got this way.