PDA

View Full Version : Space Cowboy (closed/ Maia)

Dios Kane
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:13:01 PM
:: I entered the windy hangar with a smile. I tossed a coin into the air and caught it, flippin it up a few more times as I took in the view of my new ship, it's paint job just finishing up. I laughed as I pulled out my flask and took a swig before replacing it in my red coat. I took a look outside at the city before me, the planet of Correllia. This was the only planet I could've found a usedcruiser like this for such low price.
The Correllian Corvet just finished getting the black outlined letters of white painted on and I took it like I had just seen Maia nude for the first time again. The thought of that had me silently laughing but the words of "Space Cowboy" were enough to throw me ino a fit of joy. It was mine, I'd paid for it nd this was the beginning of it all. We'd start from here and go, piece of cake. It's armaments were simple but it had shields out the wazoo and I'd made sure to give it the best stabilizers and engines possible, legal or not. I was about to burst with joy... where was Maia?::

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:07:52 AM
Maia smiled softly as she watched her husband flip his coin. He was happier than she had ever seen him. She could feel through the link they shared that his soul was finally at peace. The Jedi knight moved away from the rail she had been leaning against, and made her way over to him. Skirting the droids that went about there business.

She stopped behind him, and knew he felt her there. His heart beat a little faster as hers did when they were near each other. Maia slid her arms around his waist and laid her cheek against his back.

"It's good to see you so happy my love." Her soft, melodic voice whispered. She was just as happy, and excited about the new adventure they were embarking on....

Dios Kane
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:52:24 PM
:: I flipped her around, holding her body to mine, a wide grn across my face.::

You know, I'd think someone'd try to stab me in the back but you aren't very good at this whole sneaking thing what with the smells and the hugs and all that.

:: I pulled her head to mine, running a hand through her hair as I kissed her vigorously. These were the best days of my life.::

So how do you like our new home? Not as beautiful as you no, but nice?

:: I motioned to the bulky Corellian Corvette.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:23:16 AM
Maia laughed softly as she looked up into his face. Her arms automatically slipping around his neck, as she raised to her tippy toes. Her silver- blue eyes slipped closed at his kiss. He had always made her feel safe, and loved. He had always been enough to make her completely happy.

Maia turned her head and looked a there new home, a glint of mischief filled her eyes. "Well how is a girl to raise a family in that bucket of bolts??" A small giggle followed her words. She spun back and grinned at his surprised expression. "Yes Dios it is truly beautiful. I know I will be very happy living there as long as you are there with me." She ran her hand over his cheek, still ignoring his stunned expression about her comment...

Dios Kane
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:28:07 PM
:: My silver eyebrows shot up as I laughed.::

Its okay Maia, you don't have to lie, the ship ain't that great.

:: I was still wondering about the other statement though. My silver eyes turned to the ship and then back to the beautiful woman before me. My hands laced together behind her back and pulled her body to mine, my kisses slowly trailing down her face to her lips.::

I assure you, the bedroom I had made quite comfortable and spacious for all of our wants and needs. Do you wanna see?

:: I picked her up in my arms and carried her up the rampway into the ship. I turned the corners of the halls in the corvette, I already had the place memorized. I came to a door that had angel wing painted on the front of it and smiled as it opened to a well sized room with a fairly big bed in one corner and a desk, closet, and a small table finished the est of the room.
The bed was red and white silks and satins, cushions that cost more than my bar tab but all well worth it. I dropped Maia on the bed and then went to the comlink.::

Get off my ship, I'm leaving soon and I don't want to be disturbed, thanks for all the great work, I'll be back if I ever need it again.

:: I turned around and took off my long red jacket, tossing it on the table and taking a quick swallow of my drink before returning my gaze to Maia.::

Well?

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:47:51 AM
Maia sat up in the bed and smiled innocently up at Dios. Her eyes roving over his well loved face. Her breath caught as it always did when he settled his eyes on her.

"Well what? Is there something you wanted to ask?" She said playfully, tucking her hair behind her back. She pulled off the small jacket she wore and tossed it to the chair. Maia's eyes traveled down the length of her husband’s chest before returning to his face.

Dios Kane
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:54:47 PM
:: My grin didn't widen as I watched her eyes roam but my heart could've burst. So it was a sappy feeling, but was that a bad thing? My shoulders silently shuddered in laughter as I thought that over.::

What would I ever ask from you? I mean, other than all these subtle hints you been giving me but me being the male part of the species never quite understanding whjat you mean because I think too simplistic to understand your feministic riddles...

:: I breathed in as if I was outta of breath and then laughed. I jumped onto the bed next to her. One of my hands passed through her hair and the other pulled her face to mine as I kissed her.::

Well?

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:50:08 PM
Maia kissed him back, and then snuggled into his chest. Her arms wrapped around him. "I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet runnen around how bout you?" She asked in a muffled voice.

Maia just hoped he was ready for that because it was something she wanted badly. "Just think of how much fun we could have tryen." A small muffled giggle came out from the hair that had fallen over her face. She tightened her arms around him, drawing him closer....

Dios Kane
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:59:56 PM
:: I looked down at her with a confused smile. I think I knew what she was saying but I didn't care. That feling we got everytime she got like this, my heart always beat ten times faster than it usually was already when I was with her.
My hand slowly moved the hair out of her face as I turned her chin up to me. I slowly pushed myself off the bed and took my long black shirt off. My white hair shimmered in the lighting of the room and my skin also had a shimmer to it, as if flecked with silver. I stretched and my well trained muscles tensed as I touched the ceiling with my long fingers. I came back down and smiled shortly.::

Why not? Very true, think of all the fun, just the entire process, the whole deal, from the beginning its just fun and then the results are spectacular, even failure means more fun. Who's losing here?

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 25th, 2003, 05:06:45 PM
Maia's eyes never left Dios as he moved away from her. She watched him intently, her mouth going dry as it always did when he stretched upward. His muscles rippling. She shook her head slightly, trying to clear her mind, her heart beating faster. She could watch him all day and never tire of it.

She sighed softly and lifted up her hands trailing over his stomach. "Well I think it could be loads of fun. Maia lifted her arms, and pulled herself up using his legs. When they were both standing on the bed she grinned. Her arms slipping around his shoulders. "So um when would you like to start?"

Dios Kane
Jan 25th, 2003, 05:16:28 PM
:: I pulled her up to my lips kising her as long as I would take before speaking again.::

Justice first, its not fair that I have to strip and you don't, we been over this before!

:: I kissed her again but this time helping her out of her clothes fast enough that most of it was torn by the time she was naked.::

But lets make this more than fun.

:: I held her body to my chest, her heart beat resounding from imbetween her breasts as I pulled my belt off that wrapped around my body twice, I could use it as a rope... I tied her hands together behind her back and smiled as she laughed.::

You could try and get those in front of you but its just gonna be really funny looking.