PDA

View Full Version : Worthiness of Genocide (The blind dragon)

Fiend
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:18:30 PM
:: I sat back at my desk smling as I sensd the man I had spoken t some time ago. It had taken him long enough, but I still recognized his signature from hundreds of stories above him. The com link beeped as my secretary called for me.::

Yes...

Mr. Fiend? Yes, do you have an appointment with a... blind dragon?

Yes.. let him in.

:: I sat back as security notified me of elevator 2 beginning to head or this floor.::

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:24:29 PM
The man with the crimson bandana walked in as the elevator attendant fell. Fiend looked suprised at the blood pool that drained from the elevator. "What? He gave me trouble. Said it cost 2 creds to ride. I've done what you've ordered. So, what is next on the agenda, Master?"he said as he bowed deeply.

Fiend
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:35:20 PM
:: I smiled. That is what humans get for being stupid wasn't it? I laced my hands together and sighed as the blind man entered my office. The elevator closed and I burst into laughter. They'd enjoy that mess.::

Very good Shinryu, very ood. But please try to keep this place a bit cleaner, or drag him off the elevator before teaching him his last lesson from now on hmmm?

:: I stood and motioned for him to take a seat.::

Next on the agenda. You have my leave to deal havoc and massacre as much as you want now but occasionally I wll give you assignmets. Such as Ansatsu... I would like you to test his loyalties. Don't tell him you work for me and talk to him long enough to find out where his loyalties lie. Here is a fun toy...

:: I motion to a seemingly paper weight cube.::

This is attuned to th Fiend cells in Ansatsu. Press on it and he will cripple in pain. Kill him if his loyalties to me have failed. Now go.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:34:54 PM
"Yes, Master. I await this challenge with great pleasure." he said while recieving the cube. "This oughta be fun." he said under his breath with a smirk. "I'm sorry to question you master, but what makes you uneasy about this, Ansatsu?" he asked with hesitant inquiry.

Fiend
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:25:11 PM
His... methods have seemed to gone astray as of recently. Even if he hasn't turned on me yet, which I would know, tell him to report to me immediately! Now go and ask nothing else or you'll find yourself with you own box!

:: I sat back down, my eyes flared as I crossed my arms and put my feet up on the desk.::

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:26:10 PM
"Forgive me, Master." he said with a deep bow. "I shall commence with the gracious task assigned to me." He quickly turned and entered the bloodsoaked elevator and left.