PDA

View Full Version : Trainig witha new friend (nomak)

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:10:19 PM
Drake stoof in the acadmy awaiting for his new friend found friend nomak to begin saprring with each other. Drake looked at his watched and noticed that he was running late

Nomak
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:56:49 PM
Nomak Entered the room , and using Drake voice from his memory he told him, " Sorry im late, I was upgrading my weapons and I Scrapped my mask , So i had to rebuild a new one".

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:15:15 PM
"ok so now that ur here what kinda training would you like to do? Saber or hand to hand?"

Drake asked the question quite quickly, he had other stuff he had to do and didn't have much time left.

Nomak
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:16:26 PM
Nomak Replied " I do not have much Sabre training since I have not been tought how to use the force yet. So i would like to try hand to hand Combat."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:53:30 PM
Drake pondered for a few seconds and came up with another question.

"Do you at least own a sword of any kind?, maybe if you train with it youll get used to a light saber"

Drake awaited for a response

Nomak
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:06:52 PM
"Actually i own quite a few nifty things".

Drake happy to show all of his new weapons. he pulled out his doubled edge light spear, his light disk and last his light claw.

"Is this enough?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:09:51 PM
Drake looked at his weopons and was impressed. Namok has only been here only acouple of days and has already created some impresive but deadly. Drake the took out his double edged light saber and opened both side of it. The green beam extented 3 meters high.

"So are you ready?"

Nomak
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:18:31 PM
Nomak side stepped in a circle.

"As Ready as Ill ever be"

Nomak Lunged at Drake Swing the doubled edged light sabre at him. But He was unsuccesfull in his swing and Drake Blocked It and kicked Nomak Behind the Leg Sending Him To the floor. Nomak Shaked his head and got up .

" lets try that again"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:14:02 PM
Drake watched him as he attacked again. Nomak ran towrds him and went for a slash. Drake blocked it, then turned around and back kicked him in the stomack throwing him onto his back.

Nomak
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:27:07 PM
Nomak jumped back as fast as he could and punched Drake in the face seding him into a wall. Drake got up and swung at Nomak missing him. As Nomak dodged then punche he countered with a hard kick to the ribs making Drake Clench his side .