PDA

View Full Version : A Day in the Life....

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:37:19 AM
Sorr awoke in the early morning as the sun rays fell over her. Growling softly as she rolled over not wanting to wake up just yet but Sorreessa was now awake so she then stretched out her lithe form before opening her eyes. Her ears fluttered a bit while she yawned and waited for her eyes to focus before getting up and walking over to where the cubs' crib was. The cubs were still sound asleep, Hiroaki snoring a little as his father would and Kalia purring softly as her ears twitched a bit. Sorr leaned over the edge of the crib and watched them for a moment, she loved her cubs dearly and had been through a lot to protect them. Sorr yawned once more before heading off to shower before the cubs woke up.

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:39:58 PM
She pauses outside the door; someone's in the bathroom already. The sounds of undressing can be heard amidst low mutterings. She moves to the door, which is still cracked open and looks in...

"I smell like a foot..." Inu grumbles as he throws his shirt aside. "Picked up some new scars fighting...Sorr won't like that...best get cleaned up before she wakes up..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:46:15 PM
"Too late forrr that..."

Sorr says as she opens the door and wanders in. She hugs him and purrs softly.

"And honestly you smell morrre ljike blood."

She nuzzled him a bit, not caring why he smelled of blood, she knew what being a Sith entailed.

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:48:17 PM
Gingerly he puts an arm around her, all to concious of the stink of his underarms, and kisses her lightly on the cheek.

"I smell, period. How have you been, honey?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:50:24 PM
Sorr purred softly, trying not to crinkle her nose at his scent.

"Prrretty good, hangjing out wjith the cubs and mjissjing you mostly..."

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:55:55 PM
"How are the kids? Did anything important happen while I was away?"

He starts the shower and gathers soap and a washcloth. He hangs a towel on the rack and reaches into the shower. Still warming up...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:58:50 PM
"Good, both arrre on soljid food now, Kaljia has been walkjing and Hjirrroakji jis trrryjing at crrrawljing...."

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:07:49 PM
"Damn...missed so much..."

The water warms up and he throws the rest of his clothing aside and steps in the shower, drawing the curtain closed.

"How far can they go? I remember when Kalia was first learning to crawl she made the forest before we found her..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:22:07 PM
"Kaljia stjill falls occatjionally but herrr balance jis gettjing betterrr and Hjirrroakji, well he has no prrroblems these days but gets jinto everrrythjing, jit all rrrecorrrded so you can watch jit laterrr jif you wjish."

Sorr yawned softly, debating on joining him since she had planned on doing so before she noticed him.

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:25:08 PM
"A recording? You always do have a plan...I'd like to see them do it for myself."

He washes his face, taking care not to get the soap in his eyes, then scrubs himself clean. It's a long process, the dried blood and dirt caked on his skin fights him hard.

"When was it? How long after I left?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:27:43 PM
Sorr flutters her ears a bit, looking at his profile through the curtain.

"Um, about a month ago jI thjink..."

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:31:15 PM
A month ago? Bet if I hadn't been arrested, I'd have managed to come back in time to see it."

He turns to find the shampoo bottle.

"How many steps did Kalia take the first time?"

He starts up on washing his hair, though it'll be a while before he gets it clean.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:34:49 PM
Her ears rose at arrested but she paid it no mind otherwise.

"About 4 orrr 5 beforrre she fell, she was good about jit though, she got rrrjight back up and trrrjied agajin."

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:37:38 PM
"That's my girl. How far did Hiroaki get before he stumbled?"

Inu goes for the shampoo again, once is never enough with all his hair. He can feel her gaze through the curtain and chuckles lightly.

"Stop oogling, Sorr! Surely it hasn't been that long..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:43:00 PM
"Not too farrr honestly."

Sorr smirked, her tail swishing side to side behind her.

"Oh hush, jI'm not jojinjing you yet am jI? Though jI may jin a moment...."

For one with Cizerack blood, she was doing pretty well, a full blood would have joined him in a heartbeat.

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:45:15 PM
He's done washing, he lacks the patience to truly get his hair clean. He rinses it out, takes his towel and puts it around his waist as he steps out, taking a larger towel off the wall and drying his hair.

"Your turn, dear."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:51:46 PM
"K..."

She says simply before shedding her robe, turning the water back on, setting in and closing the curtain behind her. She starts to wash her hair, trying to think of any questions to ask but none come to her since she probably didn't want to know some of the answers.

Inu
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:54:54 PM
"My turn to look through the curtain."

He takes a seat on the floor, still drying his hair.

"When I left, I found my old darkside tendencies. I killed thousands, Sorreessa, thousands on a whim...though there are three events that stand out above the others."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:58:00 PM
She chuckles softly at the first comment before her ears raise at the second.

"And what arrre those?"

Even though she didn't like hearing about the death and destruction, he wanted to tell her so she was curious as she washed the rest of herself.

Inu
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:02:31 AM
"First, I was confronted by a famous model...turns out, she is also a drug dealer. I gave her pain, defiling her supposed beauty and defeating the Jedi Padawan that attempted to save her. Secondly, I was arrested for slicing a child's frisbee disc in half while practicing my swordsmanship. I killed the prison's inmates and staff, then found myself in a duel with a fellow darksider. He outranked me, but the result was a draw. Lastly, I was attacked at a shopping mall. The police were powerless, so a Jedi Knight was sent. The result...I fail to recall it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:08:29 AM
"Hmmm..."

Was all she could think to reply to that with as she turned off the water, opened the curtain and stepped out. Upon finding another towel, she wraps it around herself before sitting down, hugging him and kissed him once softly.

"Good to have you home, hun.."

Inu
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:13:29 AM
He finishes up with his hair and throws that towel into the pile with his clothes and washcloth, then takes Sorr's towel and starts to dry his body.

"Feels good to be home. It's been hard being away. But now I'm back, and I believe I have acquired the experience needed to rise in rank and finally complete my goal..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:20:41 AM
Sorr raised one eyebrow and faked a gasp of surprise then promptly stole his towel, an eye for an eye after all.

"Good to know..."

Inu
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:22:32 AM
"Yeah I'll bet."

He coils the towel and pops her with it.

"That'll teach you to go stealing my towel..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:26:29 AM
"jI beljieve you djid the stealjing fjirrrst, Inu..."

She said quietly before moving close to him so he couldn't get her with the towel again. She bit his ear lightly in a playful gesture.

"....so you have no arrrguement jin the matterrr...."

Inu
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:29:35 AM
"Certainly I do! I just got home, and you go stripping me naked and invading my bath? Shameful, it's just shameful!"

His voice is full of playful mirth, and he can help but laugh at her antics.

"Definitely good to be home."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:34:51 AM
Sorr smirked and purred, it was good to hear the sound of him laughing again.

"jI could have done morrre, hun...."

She chuckled softly herself as she hugged him and nuzzled at his neck, she had really missed him in the time he was gone.

Inu
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:04:36 AM
"More?"

He takes a spare change of clothes from where he set them earlier and starts to get dressed.

"We'll have to do that later. I hear a little one waking up..."

A soft yawn was heard down the hallway, and Inu smiled.

"Little Hiro is up."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:37:57 PM
"As you wjish."

Sorr said quietly as she cast him a wild grin for a second. She then sighed and wrapped the towel around herself before walking back to their room. She ran her fingers through her still damp hair before wandering to the closet and putting an outfit for the day on. Once done, she walked over and picked up Hiroaki. The cub yawned and fluttered his ears before cuddling close to his mother, listening to her heartbeat and purred softly all the while. His eyes looked to his father, the face was familar but the memory was dim. He waved good-naturedly before flashing the same grin his father did at him.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:02:40 AM
"Hello, son. I'm your father. Do you remember me?"

Inu takes a seat on the end of the bed with Sorr looks his son over.

"He's more human..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:46:55 PM
Hiroaki fluttered his ears a bit, he was too young to remember Inu well enough and to really know what a father was. He knew what a mother was but father was a new word. Still he sensed Inu meant him no harm and reached towards him with one hand to feel his clothing.

"jIn some ways, although he purrrrrrs and has earrrs and fangs ljike you...."

Sorr smiled at the two of them before mussing Hiroaki's hair a little, the cub responded with a little growl but still smiled as he checked out Inu to try and remember who he was.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:54:37 PM
"I'm your father," Inu prompts, taking the child. "Do you remember me?"

He holds the baby to him and squeezes gently.

"You were even smaller than you are now when I left..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:25:07 PM
Hiroaki giggles and reaches up to touch Inu's face, even though he didn't quite know who he was, the cub liked this one. He studied the familar face while making low mewing sounds.

"Beh"

He said simply like Kalia had at his age. Sorr watched them both and leaned her head on Inu's shoulder, watching for signs of mischief from Hiroaki.

"He does bjite so watch out forrr jit, jInu..."

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:30:38 PM
Inu pokes the baby's stomach, bringing a wide smile and a giggle to the baby's face. Quickly he pokes a finger into his mouth to check for teeth. A few are coming in, he can feel the sharp little bumps coming in.

"Let him bite..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:39:45 PM
"Stjill hurrrts wjithout teeth at tjimesss..."

Sorr said quietly, content for now where she was. Hiroaki eyed his father's hair before getting a handful and yanking, another trick his sister had taught him with mommy. Would he yell though? the cub wondered.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:42:53 PM
Inu draws a hissing breath and pries the boy off his hair.

"Your sister taught you that, I'll bet."

The boy simply blows a spit bubble and giggles.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. C'mon. Time lazy sister woke up too."

He picks up Hiro and nudges Kalia.

"Wake up! Wake up! Daddy's home..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:52:54 PM
Kalia growls in her sleep and tries to nudge Inu's hand away, she didn't want to wake up just yet and she assumed it was her brother bugging her. Her nose crinkled a bit at the scent before she opened her eyes. Daddy was home! She smirked and mewled at Inu, it had been far too long since daddy had last been home. At about 6 months of age, she was looking less like a cub these days and more like a toddler. Her hair was down to the small of her back now and she looked even more like her mother.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:55:22 PM
"Hey, baby...It's daddy!"

He scoops her up and takes her back to the bed.

"How are you? Have you been teaching Hiro how to pull hair and poke things? Have you? I'll bet you have!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:58:23 PM
Kalia giggled, of course she had, mommy was fun to bug. As usual, Kalia started to poke at Inu's face repeatedly.

"At thrrree weeks she had hjim dojing jit....he got my tajil the otherrr day too..."

Sorr growled playfully in Hiroaki's face to which he only giggled and poked at her ears.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:05:55 PM
"I need to teach you how to stop poking," Inu says as he catches her hands. "Are you still scared of your toys?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:11:43 PM
Kalia struggled a bit but daddy was too strong so she growled a little at him.

"Not so much anymorrre, she gets herrr brrrotherrr wjith them now when he bugs herrr."

Sorr tried to supress a giggle as she remembered.

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:17:21 PM
"You float your toys at your brother? And what does he do when you do that to him?"

Kalia just pokes her tongue out at him.

"Yeah...I'll bet..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:23:58 PM
Sorr yawned before biting Inu's ear lightly.

"jI could use some tjime out frrrom them forrr bjit, maybe get a ljittle shoppjing done then a njight out would be jinterrrestjing, jit's so qujiet herrre all day besjides they do need some new clothes..."

Inu
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:26:55 PM
Kalia did seem to be stretching her pajamas a bit, and little Hiro was swimming in her hand-me downs...

"Sure...leave them with the wench and we'll go. You babies be good for the old bat, ok?"

The pair giggles. Kalia remembers this sort of talking. It means she gets to spend the day with grandma. Hiro's just laughing. It seems familiar to him, in a way.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:36:25 PM
"Sounds good to me, jI been lackjing jin adult tjime these days...jI can only talk to Obasan forrr so long beforrre she gets borrrjing as the townsfolk do as well."

She nibbled a little at Inu's ear, some time with him was always interesting besides they hadn't gotten much time to date with Armaiil kidnapping her and then taking care of the cubs.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:43:23 AM
Inu stands and walks out the door, not bothering to change their clothes and strode off down the street toward the old woman's house. The old lady is sitting outside, waiting for her own grandchildren to wake.

"So, you're back at last, Inu-Aku. Does this mean you'll stop worrying your wife with your fool antics?"

"It means you'll be babysitting the children, wench!"

The two babies giggle as Inu deposits them in the old woman's lap.

"We'll be back for them later. Come, Sorreessa."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:12:07 PM
Sorreessa nodded and followed before stretching a little.

"Good to be wjithout them forrr a bjit...."

She smirked, she hadn't been able to get away since her honeymoon so it would be nice to have a day out.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:18:26 PM
Inu hijacks the old woman's speeder and the two drive for the city. Normally Inu would simply run the distance, but if he knows Sorr, there'll be mountains of stuff to bring home.

"Hm. I would rather have spent more time with the children...they've grown too much while I was away. But there will be time later. Where to?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:21:52 PM
"No jidea, stjill haven't been to town yet, jInu, a baby shop jif they have one jI guess.."

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:26:50 PM
What a generic description...but with luck, Inu finds something to that effect. The place is odious to him; a giant, happy sunshine decorates the shop's sign. "Sunny Days Baby Shop"...he shudders visibly and roots himself in the car.

"Hop to."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:46:45 PM
Sorr jumps out and walks to Inu's side of the speeder and tugged lightly at his arm.

"You'rrre gojing too, dearrr...."

She could see that he didn't want to but she wanted his company.

"jI'll make thjis ljittle trrrip up to you laterrr tonjight jif you go wjith me forrr thjisss."

She kissed him once before flashing a wild grin so her meaning was quite clear.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:08:49 PM
His face maintains its grumpy expression, despite the kiss and promise to make it up to him.

"This place is absolutely disgusting."

But he goes anyways.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:13:11 PM
"Well jI can't help that forrda make the storrres look that way, jI may jit qujick though, they only need the norrrmal stuff."

Sorr winced herself as they walked in, the place was far too cute. She tried to keep from making a face though as she looked over the rack, picking out a few things that appeared to be the cub's sizes and beyond that for the future.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:17:47 PM
Inu looks about, arms folded, his entire being exuding an aura of abject disgust and hatred of the building around him. A toddler bumps him and he snaps his head to look. The baby immediately bursts into tears as his mother comes running to get him.

"I-I'm so sorry..."

The glare on the Jackel's face halts any further comments. She simply backs away as quickly as possible.

"Take your time..." he says sarcastically.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:22:51 PM
Sorr poked him in the side with her elbow.

"Play njice dearrr, these people mean us no harrrm, they're just normal forrda. Thjis should do jit!"

She said quietly before walking up to the register, hoping this was within their budget.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:27:46 PM
Inu snorted and took a seat on an empty shelf.

"S-sir, you can't..."

Inu draws his blade to inspect its edge. It hasn't grown dull on him yet, but he doesn't trust his creator to make a sword that never dulls.

"The price is..."

"Free."

The snarled comment, coupled with the five foot long, 8 inch wide blade wins Sorr a bag of clothes, without even interest to pay.

"Let's go..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:33:10 PM
"Well that's a good way of dojing jit."

Sorr chuckled before looking about, spotting a dress shop down the street, might as well get something new to wear out later, he hadn't seen her all done up more than twice. She set the clothes in the speeder before looking up at him.

"Hmm, jI'm thjinkjing maybe jI need somethjing new forrr laterrr to wearrr..."

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:36:22 PM
"If you must...though you'll look good no matter what you're wearing. You know that, right?" he asks as he puts the blade away.

"I guess we should go see what they've got."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:50:52 PM
"Stjill jI ljike lookjing good for you...."

She nuzzled the side of his face briefly before starting to walk down there. She preferred dressing up a bit, he saw her most of the time in her house clothes so she wanted to look nice for once. After walking in, she looked through the racks, not sure of what she wanted but she'd know it when she saw it.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:57:15 PM
Inu situates himself next to her, eyes scanning the store lazily. Some people were staring, Inu looked out of place in the girls store. The few men that were there seemed angry or nervous about their predicaments. Inu was the only one who seemed not to care. Compared to the children's store, this place was far better. Eventually his gaze turns to the rows of dresses. How do women wear these?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:03:53 PM
Sorr glances up occationally but pays the strangers no heed, she doesn't care what they think. A few dresses were slung over her arm, ones she was considering and would try on in a moment. She sighed as she looked, finding ones that worked with a tail was a bit tedious, short or with a slit was her options.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:10:08 PM
By now Inu's stopped checking the racks. Instead, he's checking out what she's holding. Short, all of them, with a fair amount of skin showing. One long dress slit up the sides...but that's the only one in the bunch. As he watches the stack pile up something suddenly occurs to him: He's going to have to play fashion critic. And he has no sense of style at all...

"Oh crap."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:14:44 PM
Sorr glanced up at him and chuckled.

"jI won't make you choose, jI'll end up pjickjing the one that worrrks the best forrr me."

With that said, she kissed him on the cheek and headed back to the changing rooms to try them on.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:18:58 PM
Now he stands alone, in the middle of the racks of clothes. What's he supposed to do? Stand here and admire the clothes? Watch the other poor idiots shopping with their girlfriends? He pulls his sword, sheath and all, from his belt and takes a seat on the floor outside Sorr's dressing room. He'll just wait here...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:30:25 PM
Sorr looks through the crack of the door at him and giggles briefly, her husband had an odd way of getting comfortable. She tried on them all until she found the right one. She then changed back into her normal clothes and bundled the one she wanted up a bit, folded over a few times over her arm, she preferred to see what he thought of it later and handed the rest back to the changing room attendent. She walked over to Inu and rubbed one of his ears.

"Done, now that wasn't all that bad was jit?"

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:34:53 PM
He opens one eye, returning the gaze of the people staring at the dog man with the katana.

"...maybe..."

He stands and follows her to the cashier. Let's try a new method...

"This dress is free."

"The dress is free"

Mind tricks. His first time trying them. Not bad for a first attempt. If he'd only known this girl had less than a highschool education, it wouldn't have been such a sweet victory.

"Let's go."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:40:43 PM
Sorr hugged him and kissed his cheek again.

"Anythjing that you want to do herrre orrr head home tjill laterrr?"

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:45:07 PM
"I need nothing. Let's go."

He throws her the keys.

"Your turn to drive."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:49:33 PM
Sorr caught the keys and jumped in, she waited for Inu to get in as well before starting it. She then began the short drive back home and glanced to Inu.

"So what would you want to do tonjight?"

She asked, knowing he would probably say whatever but might as well try.

Inu
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:10:27 PM
"I...I don't know."

Now that he was back, he wasn't sure what he was going to do. The goal is never as appealing when you reach it, it seems...

"Let's just go home, change the kids, and we'll figure something out."