PDA

View Full Version : Back from the un-Dead (Daiquiri)

DarthHERA
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:56:59 PM
Hera exited the turbo lift, took a left, and walked swiftly down the corridor of the Base.

She was dressed simply. Combat-print fatigues and a olive green tanktop. She had been doing some maitenance on a hydrolic hoverlift that was running rampant down in the cargo hangar, terrorising the droid who was trying to switch it off. The damn thing had blown the probervial gasket...the droid, not the lift - and Hera was performing small miracles of repair to try keep the peace.

Remkah had paged her overhead, notifying her of Lady Daiquiri's return. Daiq would be tired from her latest journey, but Hera wanted a quick word with her before she left the Base once more. Daiquiri divided her time between Faene and Volfstadt, and Hera wasnt sure how long she would be on-base.

As she approached the Conference room, Remkah passed her in the hall. "She's waitin inside, and looking as gorgeous as ever."

Hera grinned, "Hands off, Jonas, she's taken."

"Just saying" he tossed back over his shoulder and exhaled smoke from his ever-present cigarette before continuing on his way.

The doors to the conference room "whooshed" open softly and Hera, still grinning from Remkah's remarks, greeted her friend with a wide smile.

"Welcome home, Sistah."

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:48:19 PM
The grin was still spread widely across her face as Hera strode in. Remkah was a piece of work and one great guy. There were times in the past when she would eye him speculatively and wonder what it would be like.........but that was always as far as it went. Thier working relationship had been too good to jeopardise for a one night stand.

Standing to greet Hera with open arms, Daiq hugs her tight, knowing that such displays were only grudgingly allowed and usually pissed the Faene mistress off. Which was exactly why Daiq did it.

Hera didnt disappoint her. The wide grin that had been on her face was now turning into her familiar scowl but her eyes held the glint of laughter as she mockingly shook a fist at Daiq before returning a quick, tight hug.

"Theres enough talk going 'round about us now without you perpetuating the rumors."

Laughing, Daiq eased back into the chair and swung it sideways to prop her feet up on the table. Her oft irrepressable grin was in place as Hera flopped down beside her, mimicing her friends' choice of leg rest.

Reaching into a pocket on the side of her pant leg, Daiq withdraws two velvet pouches and tosses them in front of Hera. Business before pleasure.

"Paid in full. The flight and delivery went well. Dalamar was as good as his word and I had no problems at the Inn. Sure felt like a slab of meat while I was there, though."

Giving both a mental and physical shrug, Daiquiri looks her friend up and down, teasing at her choice of clothing.

"You trying to hide from someone in those cammies?"

DarthHERA
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:12:30 PM
"You dont like 'em?"

Hera let her lip drop in dismay as Daiq mocked her.

"They make me feel all....soldiery. Like Im some holovid action hero or something."

Hera picked up one of the velvet money pouches and tossed it from one hand to the other. She liked the weighty feel to it, such a gratifying sensation. Leaning forward a little, she scrutinized Daiqs throat. After a moment, she slumped back, both satisfied and releived to see her friends smooth delicate skin unmarred by any puncture welts.

"Yeah, that 'slab of meat' feeling seems to come with the territory amongst those undead ghouls. Everyone's a meal to them. The prettier, the better. I mean, you ever seen any ugly vamps, I ask you?"

She was joking, but deep down, Hera was truly relieved. The Vampyre's had a seductive presence about them that was hard to resist. Hera herself had felt its persuasion. She had sent Daiquiri because she was the strongest and knew if anyone could come out unscathed by their dark charm, it was she.

Turning once again to business, Hera put the velvet pouch again back on the table.

"So, this Dalamar - he runs the show over there does he? Who else did you see there?"

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:01:52 AM
Though Hera was talking about herself, Daiquiri had to snigger at her choice of words. "Holovid'. Did great mind thinks alike or what?

"I dont think Id ever seen a vampire before, at least not that I was aware of. Seductive? Oh yeah! There at the end....well, let me show you......"

From a different pocket, Daiq retrieves a small, circular plastic disc and leans acropss the table, sliding it into the room's holoplayer. Making herself comfortable on the edge of the table, she begins her rundown.

"Allow me to introduce you to some of the Roonstone Inn's fine inhabitants, curtesy of the tiny cam I had hidden in my cleavage.

On the way back here, I ran these pics through my databank on the Days and these are the names that came up. First off: Gerbo Lang. A vampire by birth but from what I gather he hates the rest of them and either takes bounties on them or just tries to kill as many as he can. Ive seen him once at Volfstadt. Thats all I know.

Secondly, we have our client, Warlord Dalamar. Polite, gentlemanly and quite the seductor. Asked me to dance and I accepted.....as you'll see coming up.

This fellow here was identified as Lord Soth. Just a feeling I got but hes the one that may run the show over there. Leggy, long black hair...sexy. Nothing came up in the 'banks other than his name.

Thats about all I could find. No names or ID's on the others in the bar. Keep watching.................yeah, here is where I accepted to dance. It gets wild but you can see a few other faces in this."

Letting the holo run, Daiq adds a few minor points of interest and finishes up with the tale of the dance.

"It was weird and kind of scarey in that for just the briefest of moments.......I actually wanted Dalamar to bite me. And dont look at me like that. He didnt, end of story."

Clicking the 'vid player off, Daiq settles back into the chair, watching Hera expectently. There was something going on behind those blue eyes of hers and Daiq wanted to know what it was.

DarthHERA
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:39:19 PM
Hera hit the 'play' button once more, and watched the re-run of Daiqs visit with a morbid fascination.

What was it about the Vampyre sect that piqued such curiosity..?

As the holocam panned about the Inn's interior, courtesy of Daiquiri's cleavage, Hera murmured a comment now and then.

It scanned past Gerbo.
"Big dude" Hera observed, and Daiq nodded. "Look at the swords...and those odd tattoos." Both women "hm'd" in unison. "Odd that if he is a hunter, they let him sit there unmolested."

The scene played on and Hera watched keenly. A woman, a child, a number of men. "Him - Ive seen that one before." She was referring to Ambrose Braden. "He came to the bar once, but I only saw him from a distance. I remember him because of the long hair."

The 'dance sequence' came up and Hera smirked at Daiquiri with a sidelong glance.

She chuckled as Daiq kicked her chair so that it jumped.

"Quite the twinkle toes arent you Daiquiri. Remkah will be sorry he missed this." (There was always a payback for those sentimental hugs Daiq gave her).

They both laughed and shook their heads at each other, then
Daiq once more leaned over and shut off the holovid, and leant back to give her friend a frank look.

"So, anything worthwhile?"

Hera shrugged. "I dont know, but it helps to see a few of them. Faces and names."

"I have heard of Lord Soth, he was once a part of the Coven. I dont know if this Shrine is an extention of that, or a splinter from it. Master Saurron and Soth were, and as far as I know still are, a part of the same brotherhood."

She grew more serious, now, and her voice dropped low to almost a whisper.

"What do you know of how the Vampyre "turn" others, Daiquiri?"

And she ran her hand unconsciously against the side of her neck.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:06:02 PM
"The fact that theyre called 'bloodsuckers' kind of gives it away, dont ya think?"

An impassive shrug follows.

"Always heard that they drain the person theyre biting of all the blood. A few days later...viola'! Instant vampire. Vega says they smell...you know, stink, but I didnt notice any particular odor when I was there. 'bout the same as walking into our bar on a busy night....bodies, cheap perfume and cologne, smoke......didnt notice any engine fluid though."

With a grin, Daiq sniffs in Hera's direction.

"Is that something new youre trying? Eau de Coolant? ......you wouldnt really show that to Remmie.....would ya?"

The joke and question were only half serious but it gave Daiq a few seconds for a quick look over at her boss. Neck rubbing had never been one of Hera's gestures or habits in the past. This was something picked up in the last few months. It had been noticed and not just by her.

Remkah had casually brought it up in a conversation one night when she had placed a call to 'Faene from Fascinataru. If Remmie had mentioned it, then it had merit. A man of few words he was but when he spoke, they all listened. Maybe now might be a good time to bring it up. Would Hera blow it off or tell her what has really been going on?

"Have you pulled a muscle in your neck? You seem to rub it a lot. Ought to get that checked out."

DarthHERA
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:52:47 AM
Hera dropped her hand from her neck the instant Daiquriri mentioned it. But her friend's keen eyes had seen the look of uncertainty that had momentarily shadowed her face.

Should she tell Daiquiri what was growing more and more of a concern in her own mind? How could she, though. Hera had been weak - she would have to admit that to Daiquiri. Damint - she couldnt even admit it to herself. "Bloody vampyres", Hera cursed outloud.

Daiquiri remained relaxed in the way she was casually reclining in the chair, but a shift in her intensity was palpable, and Hera avoided looking in her eyes.

"You think they need to drain the person for the turn to transpire?" Hera asked as her hand found its way once more to her throat.

Daiqs tone grew annoyed. She would not remain in the dark on this one. She was protective, always had been, of Hera and if there was something she needed to straighten out for her friend, Daiquiri wasnt one to jerk around and play nice.

"You want to stop with this hedging crap, Hera, and tell me what the frell happened."

"it was on the planet Tsaro, in the city of Duvray during the Festival..." Hera began her tale in a voice that had a tone of one detached, removed from the present. Daiquiri sat still, quiet, and a certain chill seemed to come over her. The easy banter and good natured teasing of moments before evaporated and a sense of unavoidable and inevitable trepidation wrapped its cloak about her.

"I had set a trap for the Jedi Master Yoghurt" her fingers traced an invisible pattern on the table "I was so close. I could taste the destruction of the great one in my mouth. But I needed the magics of one called Morag, Prime Enchantress of the Kiett Order, to complete the snare.

It was here that the trouble started. In order to gain her help, a deal of sorts was struck with Saurron, Master of the Coven, as you know."

She paused here, and lifted her blue eyes to look frankly at her long true friend.

"I understand when you said you wanted Dalamar to bite you....I have felt that very same urge..." Hera wanted to drop her eyes, look away. She was afraid to see her failure reflected in Daiquiris deep pools of blue. But she didnt. She couldn't. She needed her friend more than ever. "I wasn't as strong as you, Daiq..." she admitted in a hoarse whisper.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:04:35 AM
Daiq just wanted to slap her. What the frell did she think she was doing?! Leaning forward in her seat, Daiq levels her gaze, staring eyeball to eyeball with her best friend.

"Are you done with your pity party now? I'll give you a few more minutes if you think you need them. No? Good, now listen up. We all make mistakes...big ones, small ones, some that can change our lives forever and others we forget the moment theyre made."

Easing back from out of Hera's face, she clicks on the comm, signaling the bar.

"Send a bottle of rum and one of whiskey to the conference room.....make it quick."

Looking back at her long time friend, Daiq continues.

"Since I first started wondering about what happened at the Festival and since you were so closed mouth when you got back, I went ahead and made a few of my own inquiries. The usual..... who was planetside, what ships were in the area and so on.

Saurron's name came up. You had never mentioned him before....but Vega had so I knew what he was. It was only after you got back that I began putting it together. You mentioned Millard and Hob were there but left out the fact that there was someone else involved.

You spent more time alone, wore your collars flipped up and then started rubbing your neck a lot. It took some time but I had it pretty much nailed. All I lacked was the 'why'.

Youre not weak, Hera and it wasnt that I was strong. I walked out of there because I had someone waiting for me. If it wasnt for Vega........who knows what I might have done? Dont beat yourself up over this. There was something you wanted and you went after it like you always do. You having nothing to be ashamed of."

A serving droid rolled in, tray perched atop its round little head and swiveled to a stop in front of Hera. Hoisting the bottles off, she tosses the whiskey to Daiq and unscrews the lid to the rum, tilting the bottle and letting the rich liquor stream down her throat. Matching her movements, Daiq does the same while watching the Faene mistress over the curve of her bottle. Licking her lips dry, she gestures at Hera with the whiskey in hand.

"Lets go kick his <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> and get your life back, how 'bout it?"

DarthHERA
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:06:24 PM
The rum felt good going down. It offered some comfort, but not much.

Hera had known Daiq would be the right one to tell. She understood Hera alot more that Hera herself. And her friend's words eased the burden alot. Once again, Hera treasured the friendship she had with this wild and wonderful woman.

What Daiquiri said made sense, only it wasnt self-pity Hera was feeling, it was the fear of not being in control that was driving her nuts.

The 'taste' that the Vampyre Master had taken was more than just some macarbe action. Somehow Saurron had made an in-road to her psyche, a sort of connection or open channel to her soul that Hera just couldn't close.

She had thought long and hard about Saurron since the incident. She knew the only reason one would seek such a hold as Saurron had managed to gain over her, was to exploit it. Its what any good Sith would do. Had the role been reveresed, it's what she herself would do.

It was this fact - that she had allowed herself to become vunerable in any degree at all - that pissed her off. And, in all honesty, scared her.

She drank deeply once again and shook her head in the negative.

"I dont think it is as simple as going in with guns blazing, Daiquiri. I need someway to close the door to him. I dont think I will ever see Saurron again....but somehow, I feel like he is always around. Just beneath my skin...lurking just behind my eyes. Makes it hard to fall asleep at night.."

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:21:56 PM
"I feel like he is always around. Just beneath my skin...lurking just behind my eyes. Makes it hard to fall asleep at night.."

Daiq wasnt following what she meant. The little Vega had relayed to her had been with clipped words and a short tone. What she did know was that the Lupine and all his clan hated the vampires. Disgust and disdain had dripped from every syllable Vega used in his brief description to her and Daiq had come away with the impression that just talking about them left a bad taste in her lover's mouth.

Her brows knitting, Daiquiri shook her head slightly and held a palm out to Hera, stopping her in mid sentence.

"Wait a minute. Youre telling me that this Saurron guy has some kind of hold on you? That hes in your head, reading your mind and your thoughts?"

This went deeper than anything Daiq had imagined and for the moment she was speechless as she sat back and stared at Hera. What the frell to do now?? There had to be something....someway to counteract whatever it was this friggin vampire had to done to her! At this point, blazing guns and lightsabers sounded real good to her.

"Well........what do you know about this Saurron?"

DarthHERA
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:00:27 AM
"Its not like he reads my mind like the Sunday sports page."

Hera found it hard to put into words. It was a strange feeling.

"Its like....I'll be doing something, working, drinking at night in the office, or getting ready for bed....and I'll hear him whisper my name. And its as if he is right beside me, speaking into my ear."

She scowled with feeling.

"Its like he is just reminding me that he can, and will, touch my mind as and when he pleases."

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:31:33 AM
Eve. Eve should be here. She always has a fresh perspective on things. Gotta give her a call later about this....wont tell Hera, though.

Dropping her gaze, Daiquiri studies the floor as her mind mulls this potentially nasty problem over. This had to be hell for the Faene mistress. Proud, strong and fiercely independent, Hera stood apart on her own, daring anyone to try and take what belonged to her. Unfortunately this time, someone picked up the gauntlet she had thrown down.

What to do? Well...............well !! Alright, Daiq.....think!! The best way to resolve a situation is to find out all that you can about it and the players involved. Hera she knew, though what she had done in this venture still amazed her friend. The unknown element was Saurron.

Absently scuffing the toe of one boot against the floor, Daiq mentally lists what she knows about Saurron, whom she now designates as 'player 2'.....

One: He's male. Two: He's a vampire. Three: He bit my friend, that sonofabitch! And Four: He has to be powerful if he had something Hera needed.

So, what we or I know about this guy is next to nothing. Definitely not good.

Glancing back up at Hera, Daiq finds her friend's luminous blue eyes settled on her. Giving her the best devil-may-care smile Daiquiri can muster, she grabs up the bottle of whiskey and takes a long, deep pull from it, then bangs it down on the tabletop.

"Lets get to work and find out all we can about this bloodsucker. Like it or not, Im sure Vega has more information that what he told me, so he can just cough it up. The bounty hunter from the holovid....Lang....Im sure he knows more and for a price will probably spill his guts."

Slapping the top of her thighs with the palms of her hands, Daiq stands, grinning down at Hera.

"I think we've got ourselves a plan!"

DarthHERA
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:47:48 PM
It was a good idea about Lang.

He was a vampire himself..but he was an aberrition. He could perhaps provide some useful information.

Saurron was a Sith Master and a Vampyre. But he was so much more. He wasn an Ancient, and had the knowledge of generations to draw upon. He had dark arts that he commanded. Sorsha Kasijian was his protege...and Hera had seen her at work. She gripped her glass a little tighter at the memory. Ability as theirs was not something that was easily shot at with a blaster or cut down with a saber. And Hera expressed as much to Daiquri.

"We must be careful how we go about this, Daiquiri. These creatures have a lure that reaches into your gut and makes you not think straight. They are seductive and deceptive. There is good reason their brood thrives and continues through the ages as it does."

She paused to lend weight to what she would say next.

"Should the Shrine members get wind of our "interest" we could have those leeches descending on our heads like a hail of blood-thirsty demons."

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:29:13 PM
Sobering slightly, the smile that Daiq turns down on Hera is gentle as she pauses and places a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"I talk big and bluster sometimes but you know that I wouldnt do anything to jeopardize you. I will be the definition of discrete and cautious, dont worry."

Picking up the bottle to take along with her, Daiquiri calls down to the h-bay and pages Rem.

"Remmie old boy, think you can hve the Days ready in a few minutes? Refueling and some food stocks ought to do me fine. I just need to grab a few things out of my cabin then I'll be down."

Not waiting for a reply, Daiq heads out the door, tossing Hera a wink as she passes through.

"You'll be hearing from me soon!"

Striding to her cabin, she pellmell yanks clothing from the drawers and closet, stuffing them hurriedly into her duffle along with some basic other needs: shampoo and conditioner, a new tube of toothpaste and some deodorant, soap and of course a couple of bottles of Corellian whiskey. Wouldnt do to leave that behind!

Draping the bag over her shoulder, Daiquiri stalks off down the halls, turning here and there until passing through into the hangar bay and maing her way straight to the Better Days.

With a scowl, Remkah turns to frown at her.

"Like I dont have anything better to do than wait on you hand and foot."

Remkah
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:16:35 PM
Geez, she was gorgeous. Why th' hell would she marry a wolf..

Remkah couldnt hide the admiration he had for the tall beautiful blonde and Daiquiri flashed him a wicked smile.

"Just dont get used to it Lady Daiquiri. I may be coming along for the ride, but my role is to protect more than it is to serve. "

His deep gravelled voice teased her.

"Course, I could be persuaded..."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 27th, 2003, 01:26:09 AM
"So izzat th'reason," a smirking voice came from behind Hera, as the man came from the bathroom door at the end of the conference room.

"I keep feeling like there's someone watching us when we play our 'name game'?"

Cyrus Haman had been evesdropping, not purposefully though. He'd been washing up after an 'encounter' with one of the technicians who'd done some upgrade on The Switch for a price.

Thank God she was good. Not as good as Hera though. Or Miss Kitty.

"So..." the smuggler said, placing his hands on Hera's neck and beginning to rub it lightly, "When're we leaving?"

DarthHERA
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:34:37 PM
Hera flicked his hands away irritably.

"I swear Cyrus, you are like a frelling spectre the way you manage to walk through walls and listen in on everybody's business."

She got to her feet and pushed him out of her way.

"Next time, you make yourself known instead of slinking about the place like a hairless weasle."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:50:33 PM
"Aww c'mon boss," Haman said in mock injury, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was cleanin' myself up and accidently heard what you 'n Daiq were talkin'bout. That's all."

He crossed his arms and smirked, "I like the new do btw. Shorter hair brings out your eyes. And those lips of yas."

Haman gave a wolfish smile, "So how can I help? Outside of the usual back and foot massage. And then late night visit."

DarthHERA
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:09:45 PM
Hera looked at Haman to see if he was being sarcastic with his comments on her hair...but she couldnt tell with him, and so just took it for what it was worth and moved on.

"Well, unless you've got the"SecretBbook of Vampyre Lore and How To Destroy Them" in one of your pockets..a foot massage might just have to do.."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:24:30 PM
Haman smiled, "What makes you think I don't have one."

He placed his hands on Hera's shoulders again, starting to rub them lightly.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who says he might know where one of those 'Secret Vamp Lore' books are.

"Haven't talked to him in a few months tho...but I can't get a holda him fairly easly."

DarthHERA
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:41:34 PM
A guy who knows a guy...

Cyrus still was cagey about the contacts that he had. Even after all this time, he still was very covetous about naming names. Hera didn't care. Haman produced, thats all that mattered and if he wanted to keep his snitches and skells to himself...then so be it.

She allowed him to work the knots out of her neck, her voice laced with interest..

"How easy is "fairly easily"?"

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:45:43 PM
"Oh about 4000 credits easy," Haman said, "He tends to hold his info close to himself. About as close as a few other things, if ya get my drift."

Haman kept rubbing Hera's shoulders doing his best to relax her muscles. She was rather tense about this. His hands rubbed over the two pricks in her neck from Saurron's bite.

"I always wonder where those came from."

DarthHERA
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:55:05 PM
The return to the subject of the marks on her throat effectively killed any mood Cyrus had been previously generating.

Hera twisted around to face Haman, suddenly harsh.

"So now you know."

She looked at him hard, letting him know he already knew more than she wanted him to.

"Lets find your friend of a friend.."

"Guy who knows a guy" Cyrus corrected.

"Guy who knows a guy" she echoed exasperatedly "and see what we can turn up."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 28th, 2003, 12:00:46 AM
"Sure...lemme see if he's around," Haman gave one squeeze to his boss' shoulders and crossed his arms.

"His name's Lacroix by the way. He lives on...Coruscant. Runs a information station or somethin'. Never bothered t'ask.

"When do ya wanna leave?"

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 28th, 2003, 12:31:32 AM
Chuckling, Daiq walked on up the ramp, leaving Remkah the pleasure of watching her retreating backside. Setting her duffle down on the closest counter, Daiq unpacks the bottles of whiskey, stowing them in a thickly padded net in one of the kitchen cabinets.

Spinning on her heels, she strides towards the back of the ship and the quarters there, heaving her duffle onto the bed from the doorway. There were two other rooms for Remmie to chose from and he could suit himself which he wanted.

Daiquiri can hear the fuel gurgling as it's being steadily pumped into the shielded belly of the Days as she makes her way to the cockpit for the preflight check. It was a redundant action since all the ships got a thorough post-flight check after arrival but it was one that made her feel better. If something went wrong during the trip, she had no one to blame but herself.

Good to go and nothing amiss...all readings were in the green. Now if Remkah could hurry his tail along, they could leave. Sliding from her captain's chair, Daiq walks back to the top of the ramp, squatting down and resting her elbows on her knees before leaning over and lightly flicking the end of Remmie's nose teasingly.

"We are leaving today, right?"

DarthHERA
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:21:53 PM
Daiquiri had responded without hesitation to take on the task of seeking out Gerbo Lang to see what he knew. She had only just returned from a job and was already in her ship to leave on another. She smiled ...poor Gerbo aint gonna know whats hit him.

Hera wouldnt waste any time either.

"We'll leave within the hour. Make the necessary calls."

Remkah
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:43:30 PM
"We are leaving today right..?"

"Some things are just better when a man takes his time, Daiquiri"

He straightened up now, his tall frame towering over her.

"...But yes, we are leaving today. Why are you still sitting there? C'mon."

He strode on board the "Better Days" checking out the interior, but mostly looking over the flight consol.

An admiring nod, and then he lowered himself into the co-pilot seat, flicking on a series of switches and transmitting to control deck their intension of departure.

Daiquiri strapped herself in beside him, and Remkah watched her, his crooked grin growing wider with each "click" and "snap."

Expelling a happy sigh, the Base Captain accellerated thrusters and got down to the business of flying.

"Lets go pay our Vamp friend a visit."

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:22:46 AM
Cyrus nodded, "You got it boss."

Then he exitted the room to see if he could get a hold of Lacroix.