PDA

View Full Version : A simple errand from Master Fiend (Liu Fong)

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:54:46 PM
The man with the crimson bandana drapped over his eyes began walking the streets of Coruscant, shortly after the incident at the bar. He could sense a small essence of power, yet a strong essence of light coming from the same being further down the alley. His slight stroll became a sprint as he felt the light grow stronger. As he neared the lightbound foe, he brandished his glowing red saber and flipped over the young padawan and belted him over the back of his head with his elbow.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:03:53 PM
Liu has been visiting his family. He's on his way back to the Order now, humming a low tune to himself, wishing idly that he still had his left arm when a man appeared down the alley. At first Liu thought nothing of it until he began to sprint forward. He doesn't know any martial arts, but he can brawl. The man is quick though, and nails Liu before he can even prepare a defense. He turns with the strike, lessening its effect and throwing out one leg to kick back at his aggressor.

"You're no regular thug," Liu notes as he faces Shinryu. "What's your beef?"

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:17:22 PM
"I've been ordered to vanquish the light. Although my actions are evil, my intentions are noble. I wish to take revenge for the murder of my family and my blindness. In order to attain such sweet revenge, I must do as Master orders." he said with a calm voice.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:23:16 PM
"Noble, yet evil..."

There's a concept new to Fong.

"Very well then. I take it that I'm to be the first in your quest to eradicate the Light?"

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:33:33 PM
"Indeed young one. I'm sorry for any pain that may be caused by my selfish desires. I'm a knight, you see. I believe in a fair fight. Honor is my life's code. I see that you too are handicapped. Perhaps a battle wound, or birth defect? How did you attain such an unerasable mark?" he said casually, still in his fighting stance.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:41:24 PM
At this Fong raises a brow.

"You are blind. How do you know I lost my left arm?"

So far Shinryu's made no other move to attack. If he's lucky, Fong can end this quickly, without physical action.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:47:45 PM
"I can sense your every movement. My blindness has enhanced my other senses, including my syncronizing with the Force. Bats are also blind, are they not? Yet they live on, and so shall I. I have attained the name, Kunio Shinryu, the Blind Dragon." he said with pride.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:49:46 PM
"I am Liu Fong...just Fong if you'd prefer."

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:57:52 PM
"A pleasure to meet a fellow warrior. But all warriors are bound by their code. I only wish to hurt my opponent, not bystanders. So, shall we find a battle ground?" he said with an anxious tone.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:59:45 PM
Liu casts his eyes about the abandoned alley. It seems he must fight the man after all.

"This will do. Now, you are the aggressor here...make your move."

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:02:33 PM
"My pleasure!" he bellowed with laughter. He quickly dawned a stern face and attacked his foe with a quick slice coming towards the boy's chest.

Liu Fong
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:05:17 PM
Fong ducks the swing and replies with a swift kick, meant not to hurt his opponent, but rather to force him to make distance between them both. He can't afford to do much close quarters fighting, not until he's grown accustomed to his missing arm.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:47:05 PM
He quickly noticed that the boy was missing his arm. He sensed this by way of the Force. He swiped at the boys empty sleeve, revealing an unscarred nub. He then put his crimson saber in a blocking position with his hand at the top. "Time is like a small child. It tells us everything. The child of Time tells me that you're new to your handicap. Unlike you, I'm accustomed to my handicap. I'm a warrior of honor," he said while putting his arm behind his back, "so I'll fight sharing your handicap." He swooped forward with a barrage of swipes with his foe continually dodging his attacks.

Liu Fong
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:50:28 PM
Liu grimaces at the exposed stump of his arm. He doesn't like to look at it. It somehow hurts him worse when he does. Luckily, his attention is swiftly diverted by the blows of his opponent. An opening is what he needs, but lacking martial arts experience, he fails to see one. He ducks low under a horizontal pass of Shinryu's blade and plants a shoulder in him. That would be an opening.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:58:16 PM
Kunio is winded by the hit. He quickly grabs his stomach and pierced the boy's nubby shoulder. He writhed in pain. He then helps the boy up while he grabs his shoulder. He gives a friendly salute and jumps up the walls of the alleyway towards the night sky. He was off to tell Master Fiend of his "victory". He felt awkward for making such conversation with the opponent. It was as if he had made a new friend. He didn't want Fiend to know about such a "mistake".

Liu Fong
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:23:57 PM
Liu hisses at the stab in his missing arm, and watches with a glare of confusion and indignance as the blind man makes his escape. Is it just him, or did that make no sense?