PDA

View Full Version : Routines in the Shadows (training, Alana/open)

Valirion Thorn
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:20:13 PM
:: I entered the parlor, my blood red robes making noises as the silks rubbed against each other. My black leather studded bracers were each attended by a young woman, clinging to my arms. Mortals were so frail, so tender, plump. Sqishy was a good word. I sat down at a table and three glasses were brought by slave. The two women giggled to each other and took a few sips as took my drink in one swallow. I rolled my eyes. Mortals could laugh all they wanted, the shrine always had the last laugh.
My voilet eyes seemed to rotate as I focusd on the force, my power seeming like a titan waiting to be awakened. That was thanks to the Goddess of Darkness, Ashiva. She was the Empress of the Shrine and forever the focus of my dreams. But I shook my head as I turned away to the girls, I was hungry.
My head turned to the side and I put my mouth close to one of their ears. I whispered words and she smiled and then broke into a laugh. I quickly turned to the other and whispered into her ear. She realised what her friend was laughing at and her face got red and she stood up. She walked around me an suddenly slapped her friend. I backed up and it went from there, two angry motals clawing at each other like cats. Wonderful.::

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:34:30 PM
Alana stood in the darkness, and watched her apprentice with interest. He never failed to make her laugh at the way he took delight in his killings. Her eyes glimmered with blood lust as the two mortal women fought. The lordess stepped from the shadows, her cloak held by the pale hands of the shadow guards. They clung to her, wanting to stay in her presence. A sharp hiss sent them scurrying back.

"Val.... You always seem to find new ways of entertainment." Her silken voice filled his ear. She had moved silently up beside him. Alana trailed her fingers over his armor in greeting. It seemed to have as much fascination with her as she did with it.

"I heard you were seeking me, what is it I can do for you this night?"

Valirion Thorn
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:29:35 AM
:: I spun slowly, my eyes trailing from the cat fight to my Mistress. A smiles played across my thin bloodless lips. I had made inquiries of her but I had not known she would come so soon. I was still hungry and the bloodlust had already crossed my mind, the two woman were drawing blood from each other and I had already starved myself just to enjoy it that much more. My mouths moved slowly and whispered words only an immortal of the night would've heard.::

Would care to join me for dinner m'lady? It dost be near time and I be a might thirsty for wine. Does red suit you Mistress?

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:57:41 PM
"Red has always suited me Val, and as always your taste is impeccable." Her eyes glinted with laughter as she watched the two women fight. Even mussed they were beautiful.

"Tell me Val, have you ever hunted a whole family, well one stood helplessly by? Knowing that it was there errant thoughts that brought about there families’ demise... It is very intoxicating." Alana said as she moved closer to the women. One was nothing more than a pretty, spoiled child. But the other, she was from a family of some standing. She could see the girl child was the one who took risks, much to her father’s unhappiness. Her thoughts were like an open book to Alana as she delved into it through the dark side.

"Let's see what we can glean from this child, let us show her just how taking risks can have dire consequences. Not just for her but for everyone she knows and loves. She can watch what her foolish actions can lead to." Alana's eyes narrowed, her shoulders shook with suppressed laughter. Valarion was in for a treat... His mistress, having never known the love of a true mother, had found disfavor with the girl and her lack of respect she had given to a loving family. Her punishment would be a cruel and painful lesson...

Valirion Thorn
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:30:39 PM
:: My skin crawled as if she had touched me, her words brushed through my mind like a shadowed caress.::

I regret not a whole family but... the blood does run better when the heart and soul have been broken.

:: I watched as she stepped to the nobly born girl, Alana's gaze like daggers, driving for the heart of her. I had picked that one for my one hatreds of my human life, the nobles, humans who had misplaced the idea that they were above all else, and to think I had thought that until becoming a darkling. This was the noble's life. We were the Crimson Nobles.
But I was still hungy and I thinkwaitig to feed could not be satisfied, I had starved myself long enough as it was. I stepped forward and my hand settled on the other's shoulder.::

We break that one and drnk the soul's water of this one? I know they have no relations so I would think by this point, neither would care to see the other die.
But educate me Mistress, show me the art of heartbraking...

:: My hand slightly tensed as my fingernails drew blood from th woman's neck. The noble girl, the one who's fate had been designed by Alana, just stood by with contempt in her eyes and even smiled as the other girl turned in shock to the pain.::

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:38:27 PM
Alana's eyes were locked on the girl before her. A slow, cruel smile crept onto Alana's ruby lips as she moved forward. A small whimper issued from the throat of the frightened mortal. Raising her hand Alana traced a path across her cheek with her dagger sharp nails. A thin line of blood appeared. The girl reared back only to find herself unable to run or move. The shadow guardians of the Shrine held her in place.

"Tell me child, was your foolish disregard of your parents worry worth it? Did you take pleasure in shirking the duties laid before you by a loving mother? Was it worth there lives?" Alana asked in cold tones. Her hungry eyes watching the beads of blood that welled from the cut. The Sith lordess placed her hand flat on the girls cheek, smearing the liquid there.

"You will tell me what I want to know child." Alana's ever changing eyes flashed red, as her eye teeth extended. The girl could not even cry out in horror, at the cold realization of what was to come.....

Valirion Thorn
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:54:20 PM
:: The skin below my eyes slowly stirred as I watched, the armor shifting beneath my skin. It saw blood and the only other it was used to sharing blood with was my sword and I. But it's love for Alana held it, sullenly hungry but enamored enough to put it aside.
My eyes watched the face of the girl, how her blood ran faster with fear, the veins and arteries bulging as the blood flowed. The cut along her face held my attention until Alana began to speak.
As she spoke to the "family" girl, my hand wrapped about the other's neck. With a snake like motion of my wrist, her neck snapped and the skin broke in an even line, small enough to let me control the blood flow. As I watched, I held the girl to my mouth lightly sipping at her blood as if she were a glass of wine.::

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:32:14 PM
Pleas fell from the girl’s lips, sharp cries of protest filled the room. Promises of never doing it again fell on deaf ears. Her horror filled eyes rolled with terror as they moved between her dying friend and back to Alana's own.

"Quiet.... Your pleas hold no meaning for me, nor do they for you. You cry out now that you know there are consequences for what you have done. You felt nothing at your mothers own." Alana stated coldly, her eyes burning the girl’s very soul. She had seen the unfeeling ways, had seen how she had only taken in life never giving in return. The girl was nothing more than a nuisance.

She fell forward against the Sith Lordess as Alana's words rang true. Her piteous cries stirring the shadows with irritation. Alana turned from her letting her body slump to the ground.

"Thorn... when you are done with that one we will go. I have the information I need. She is nothing more than an open book. One that is not even a good read." Alana said with irritation, her eyes glimmered softly as she watched Valirion feed. She moved closer, her sharp nails digging into his symbiotic armor, giving it the pain it so loved......

Valirion Thorn
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:18:58 PM
:: I sighed as Alana's nails dug into my back, my symbiotic armor almost spasming with ecstasy at the sensation of a feed and the small tinge of pain from my back. With an over eager drought at the girl's neck, my armored hand twitchs and her head flips back violently.
She fell from my hands, damaged beyond any real repair with her head to her body at a ninety degree angle. My armor laughed and my sword joined in as I turned to smile at Alana.::

Oops, I broke my toy. I am ready to go when you are Mistress.

:: My armor reached out for Alana, small tendrils, blacker than shadows that caressed her for a moment, slightly applying pressure as it ran down her body. It had more attraction to Alana than I ever would but I let it appease itself, if Alana disagreed, she'd make it known.::

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:13:11 AM
Alana allowed the symbiot to caress her, it slid over her shoulder, and through her hair. For something that loved pain it always touched her with an unerring tenderness. She had always been fascinated with it. Valirion, though he held her in high regard, had no feelings for the Sith Lordess. His armor however seemed to crave her attention.

"I know that it does your bidding Val but I do believe that it has a mind of its own." She said watching a tendril of it hover in front of her face, running softly over her mouth. Reaching up she grasped it in her hand, her long nails biting into it. She could feel its quiver of pleasure at her painful touch.

"Odd indeed. Enough.... We must be on our way." Her cold eyes flashed with laughter. "I think even your armor will enjoy this night Val."