PDA

View Full Version : More or less out of Duty.

Okashi Zutto
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:20:24 AM
Sandled feet walked across the tiled floor, a slight clinking noise from the necklace around her neck, and the ruffling noise from her clothes as she walked.

You are here out of duty... She thought to herself, a family duty, that she had to do.

"Hello?" Her voice was quiet, and seemed uninterested, in fact her tone seemed to be that of someone who was bored. Bored beyond anything.

Zeke
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:31:52 AM
"You need something?"

Zeke raises a brow at the kid in punk's clothing. She didn't seem like a recruit...

Okashi Zutto
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:23:13 PM
"Yes."

She had to crane her neck abit, being 5 feet tall didn't help either, and looked at the man, a bored expression on her face.

"I came to train."

Zeke
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:48:20 PM
"Train? As a Jedi?"

She's kidding him. The way she looks it's like she came to a lecture on the movments of ysalamir.

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:38:55 AM
"No I came to train as a Rancor tamer....."

She spoke, without her bored tone, but with sarcasm.

"Of course as a Jedi, ya dork."

Zeke
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:10:07 AM
Zeke chooses to ignore the sarcasm.

"And why is that?"

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:47:15 AM
" 'Cause I can't train myself, that's just stupid."

She smiled, slightly.

"And I hafta, I promised my parents I would."

Zeke
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:54:59 AM
"So you're doing this for your parents then. Why did they want you to be a Jedi?"

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:00:38 AM
"...... Because they couldn't teach me any more, it's hard to do that when you're dead."

She placed her hands on her hips.

"They were sorta Jedi, my parents, and they showed me everything that I should know, like healing herbs and stuff like that...But not the real Jedi stuff."

Zeke
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:15:25 AM
"So you're here to just finish up? That's all?"

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:21:52 AM
"Humph!"

She was finding this, man, to be very dumb.

"No, for one thing, I am here to learn what my parents couldn't teach me.........Like, the force stuff."

Zeke
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:23:00 AM
"Again, to finish the Jedi training. If that's your only motivation, you're better off finding a rogue Jedi to teach you."

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:27:42 AM
She scowled.

"That's the probelm, I'm here to learn what I don't know so that I can help people....The slummies where right, the 'real' Jedi don't care at all."

Okashi Zutto
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:28:06 AM
OOC- eep! Double post! Ignore!

Zeke
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:56:25 PM
"Hey, that's not true! We care!"

Slummies?

"I take it you're from the poorer neighborhoods, huh?"

Okashi Zutto
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:21:09 AM
She snorted.

"Oh yes, you care oh so very much........"

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"My parents may have not been Jedi, per-se, but at least they helped people and didn't want anything in return."

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:29:16 AM
"When I help out, I want nothing other than the person's happiness. You're generalizing; not all Jedi are the way you perceive them to be."

This girl is behaving more as a darkside brat than a Jedi.

"At anyrate, you're here for the training, seemingly for your own gain...am I right so far?"

Okashi Zutto
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:14:48 PM
"No, you're way off."

Her scowl deepended.

"I'm here because one, my parents didn't teach me anything about the Force, or whatever it's called, and two, because I want to help my friends who get sick almost everyday because they can't change their lifestyles."

Zeke
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:03:34 PM
"So...to help your friends, you need to learn the Force. The Jedi help more than their friends. They help those they do not know, and even their enemies at times. Also, know this: The path of a Jedi is filled with obstacles of all kinds. You're certain you want to go through with this? To simply help your friends, this can be considered an extreme measure."

Okashi Zutto
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:45:12 PM
She shook her head.

"Not just my friends but their friends, and their friends, and every single person who is forced to live in that hell. If I have to I'd give up my life to change how they live...I don't care how many obstacles there are......"

Zeke
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:47:44 PM
"Then if you're so determined, welcome to the Jedi Order. You can find your room, check out the Academy, or visit the Bar and Grill. I'd recommend you approach a master. Taking the initiative is something a Jedi must learn to do."

Okashi Zutto
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:10:25 PM
She was about to say something nasty when the man said,
"Then if you're so determined, welcome to the Jedi Order."

Her expression quickly changed from a pout to a grin, which looked odd.

"Oh, um, thank you Sir! I will, I'll do my best,um, See you?"

She bowed about three times and quickly turned around, but stopped.

"Um, I know where that Bar you mentioned is, but, um, I don't know where anything else is..."

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:24:13 PM
An item comes flying from Zeke, landing neatly in the palm of her hand.

"Holo-map. Tell it 'you are here', then find your way from there."

Okashi Zutto
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:27:08 PM
"Oh, okay, thanks sir!"

She bows once again, and then finally took off, fiddling with the map.