PDA

View Full Version : An old son come back...

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:42:59 AM
Ket made his way through the chambers. He had armed the bio-electric feedback device in his armour before coming here. i.e: It bloacked his bio-electric (including Force) signiture, and sent out a dummy signiture. He used this primarily when he didn;t want anyone to know what he was exactly. To anyone who did not know him personaly, he seemed to be a normal, everyday run of the mill human. He did this onyl because he did not need some upstart Jedi Padawan trying to fight him. Not now. Ket needed some answers...he needed to talk to the people he left here so many years ago. No violence, this trip. Oh no...he needed...to talk. Ket pulled his hood down, and looked up to the empty room...

"I wonder...is anyone I knew here still alive? Like Liam...or Rebel, or Leia?"

Sage Hazzard
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:57:54 AM
Sage's steel-toed boots roared as he pounded the tile floor. Not intentionally, simply by nature. He was not a large man in comparison to the people he fought beside or against but his presence was powerful beyond most.

He came to the man who had entered the recruitment center. Crossing his arms and smiling as widely as he could, which was very wide, he asked in his softest tone.

"May I help you?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:29:04 PM
Ket smiled lightly.

"Well, Sage Hazzard! I knew your sibling, Fire Hazzard. Indeed, perhaps you can...I seek one of the older Jedis. Liam Jinn, his half brother Rebel, or Leia Solo. Even Sanis Prent."

Ket stood there, waiting.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:24:25 AM
Sage's smile stopped cold as the name of his dear departed sister was spoken. With the fact that this man knew his name, he was unsettled.

"I don't know of their location presently but I might be able to find out, if you tell me why you need to speak with them. Let's start however, with your name, since you obviously know mine."

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:07:13 AM
Ket lightly shook his head.

"I shall tell you what you wish, but you must not do anything till I am finished. My name, is Ket Van Derveld. You might remember me when I went by my middle name, Limelight. I am a Sith. But, I mean you no harm this visit. I only wish....to talk. And if you do not believe that, don;t you think I would have sliced your head off as soon as you appeared?"

Ket chuckled lightly. He honestly, for once, only wanted to talk.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:55:14 AM
Sage bit his tounge on the decapitation comment. He wouldn't give the man the satisfaction of retaliating.

"Then talk," Sage said, leaving it at that.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:48:17 AM
"I will, once I find those I seek. As I said, Liam, Rebel, or Leia."

Ket then simply put his hood up, indicating this coversation's end.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:45:45 PM
OOC:
Liam, Rebel, or Leia are all very much not present, and haven't been to the tune of 2+ months.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:19:41 PM
(OOC: son of a #%^@$# lmao. ok...well....how about Morgan? Ket and Morgan knew each other somewhat when Ket was a padawan here 2 years ago, lol.)

Morgan Evanar
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:56:30 PM
Heh. I would, except that Morgan doesn't even know his own name right now, and is missing from the Order.