PDA

View Full Version : Run Away (open)

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:51:27 PM
(continued from <a href=http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26599>here</a>)

Lilya finally stopped. She had run all the way outside of the Jedi Living Quarters after her "visit" with the strange padawan who's name she still didn't know. She stopped, leaning on a pillar to catch her breath. A few stray tears rolled gently down her cheeks and she sniffled.
She walked slowly down the steps, onto the street. Rubbing her arms against the chill, she kept walking. She just wanted to get away.....

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:05:19 AM
Rognan was returning to his room when he saw someone running down the hall, then stopped and started walking. Not know what was going on he followed her, untill he saw her walk out into the streets. Him being a Lorrdian could see that she was troubled, and saw something else that other could not see.

"Are you alright, miss?" Came a voice behind her, a voice with consurn.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:23:06 AM
She jumped, and made a weird noise. A surprised noise, she turned slowly, tears in her bright blue eyes. She sighed heavily, and pushed her long blonde ringlets behind her pointed ears.

"No...I am not." She spoke softly.

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:29:51 AM
He took a few steps closer, looking behind him for a moment before turning back to her.

"Why, whats wrong?" Rognan said, stepping closer still, glancing briefly over his shoulder.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:15:45 AM
"I was asked to a fellow padawans room, this was a boy I did not know well," She wiped her eyes and folded her hands in front of her. "He said he was in love with me. A child, a boy, said this. I tried to leave his quarters, but he locked the door and blocked my path...I smacked him, and I ran."

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:24:33 PM
Surprised was writen all over his face, mostly surprised that something like this would ever happen in the GJO, but it did and now was the time to act.

"Are you alright...Did he hurt you...Is there something I can do?" He said noticing that she was cold. So he took his white outer clock off, leave his normal padawan outfit, and extended it out to her.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:36:32 PM
"No, no, I am fine...Just...frightened.." She gladly took his cloak, wrapping it around herself and shivering. She wiped the last of her tears and forced a smile to her face. "I am not sure what to do now...I don't know if he would have harmed me or not, I just wanted to run away."

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:53:29 PM
A nod of agrement came from him, not know what to really say about it.

"How about we take a walk?" He said looking at the city around him, then started walking, hopeing that she would also.

"Are you sure there isn't anything I can do? I would like to help if there is anything, anything?" He pushed on, wanting to help the woman out.

"By the way, names Rognan." The Lorrdian smiled at his falure to introduce himself earlyer.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:43:27 PM
She fell into step beside him, huddling up inside his cloak. She shook her head. "No, I..I need to think about this...and then decide what to do."
She smiled up at him. "Lilya, Lilya Goldberry."

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:02:32 AM
"I agree...doesn't the code forbid something like this?" Rognan said looking tord her. "I mean, this is not a way a Jedi Should act, no?"

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:16:22 AM
She sighed "I am new here, I do not know the Jedi code, but I am quite sure that Jedi of all people should not act in such a manner."
Her smile had faded, and she sighed once more. "I don't know. Should we go to someone more knowledgable? A master perhaps?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:22:55 AM
"I would think that to be best, but I dont know if this is something that should be taken to them. And I do not undestand the code myself, but I'm trying."

Rognan stopping in mid stroke, and turned to look at her. He was a little taller then her, about three inches, not much but he still had to look in a downward way.

"Is that what you want to do, see a master? If so, I dont think it should wait."

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:25:35 AM
She looked down, tears starting to form. "I'm not sure...I would like..to go home. Please."

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:27:07 AM
"Thats fine, if you want to go home then I'll take you home." He said turning around, waiting to see if thats where she wanted to go.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:33:03 AM
She began walking, quickly and quietly, her footsteps not even making a sound. She was trying hard to remain composed, but she was on the verge of tears. They soon reached the Living Quarters, and she stopped on the stair.
"I'm sorry if I have kept you from anything important, Rognan....Would you mind walking me to my room? If it's not any trouble..." She said weakly.

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:35:44 AM
"No, I am always ready to help out in anyway that I can. And I will walk you to your room, if that will make you feel better." He started off the stopped, turned around and looked sheepish.

"You want to lead?" Rognan said, laughing at himself

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:44:20 AM
She smiled. "Certainly"

They entered the building, her walking a little bit ahead of him, leading him through the winding hallways of the Order's Living Quarters. After a long walk, she stopped at her room. She opened the door and stepped inside, Rognan following. Turning on the lights, he could see her room was sparsely furnished. A bed off in a seperate area with a small dresser and closet, a worn sofa and a table near the kitchen.
There were no decorations of any kind, except for plants. It was like a tiny indoor garden surrounding the sofa and filling most of her quarters. In the center of all the different vegatation was a tiny fountain, made to look like a waterfall. She smiled and her cheeks flushed a little.
"Well, here we are, my room." She turned and bowed slightly. "Thank-you again, Rognan."

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:51:51 AM
Rognan was not one that intruded into others rooms, but the sit of this room was beautiful. He had never seen so many plants in one room this size. He thought that the place had a personal touch to it, one that his room lacked badly.

"I love what you've done to your room." He takes a long sniff, as lots of diffrent smells touch his nose. "And the air feels so clean." Letting in another wiff of the aroma.

"Your welcome very much, Lilya. Are you going to be alright?" The Lorrdian said, his attention back to her.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:59:41 AM
"I think so, now that I am home safely, all thanks to you." She slipped the cloak from her shoulders, and handed it back him. "I will have to have you back for tea as a thank-you" She smiled brightly, folding her hands in front of her.

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:25:51 PM
Rognan took back his clock but didn't put it on, just left it hang on his arm.

"I will take you to your offer some day." He was not one to let down any offer, though she was older then him, he wouldn't mind getting to know her better.

"Untill that day, I bid you farwell." He said bowing, opening the door, walking out, then closed the door behind him. He stopped outside the door for a moment, tring to find his barings, then started off down a hall, to go to his own room.