PDA

View Full Version : betrayed again

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:32:46 PM
*wakes up, eyes red and puffy, as the first rays of sun light come over the trees and through her window. A warm breeze blows in from the forest but it does nothing to soothe her anger. abruptly her pillow goes flying across the room and bursts in a flurry of feathers against the far wall.the feathers hadn't even started to settle when they were gathered up and placed in the shredded pillowcase the fibers of which streatch out and reconnect over the holes... it drifts back towards the bed and then shoots toward the wall bursting again... again... again... finally lays back down exhausted, the feathers drift down like snow twirling in the breeze, tears well up and make paths down her cheeks* Why?

Rast
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:38:35 PM
"Why what?"

Rast leans in the doorway with an annoyed look. The exploding pillow is driving him absolutely freaking nuts.

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:44:35 PM
*looks up realizes she is bieng watched sit's up and wipes tears from her eyes... smiles weakly* Oh it's nothing... *fixes pillow again and returns it to her bed* Um... I didn't hear you come in... my door was closed did you knock?

Rast
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:47:22 PM
"No, I opened the door to see what the hell that annoying 'poof' was..."

He walks to the bed and takes a seat on the end of it.

"Nothing, huh? You wouldn't know just by lookin' at you."

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:07:22 PM
*frowns poutily* yes it is nothing, no I do not want to talk about it, and yes you may leave! *throws the pillow at him*

Rast
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:11:03 PM
Rast catches the pillow with fair ease and puts it on the bed next to him, folding his arms with a stern frown.

"Bull."

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:20:38 PM
I said I don't want to talk about it! *force pushes him off her bed and towards the door*

Rast
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:25:28 PM
Rast catches the door jamb. No amount of Force push will keep him out.

"C'mon, the way your eyes look you'll cry yourself to death like a weakling Jedi! What the hell kind of Sith ARE you?"

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:46:03 PM
*gives up on pushing him out the door turns her back on him and looks out over the forest*

Rast
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:50:02 PM
Rast rolls his shoulders out and moves back to the bed.

"Ya didn't answer the question, babe. What kind of Sith are you, that you cry tears of sorrow at the past? It's done, it has no bearing on the present."

Dea Potentia
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:57:40 PM
*sighs and turns back to him* so I am a weakling... what do you care?

Rast
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:27:27 AM
"Because weak Sith don't exist, that's why I care. You're an oxymoron."

Dea Potentia
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:08:11 AM
No, weak sith may exist but they don't last long. If I were truely week I would not still be here. Dagger would've understood...

Rast
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:15:39 AM
"Dagger?"

Dea Potentia
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:50:21 AM
*looks down saddly* He was my first master... *clenches fsts, nails digging into the skin of her hand, as tears of rage trickle unheeded from her eyes*

Rast
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:23:55 PM
"What about the guy?"

Rast doesn't see where this is leading. He can guess, but he's got a high chance of guessing wrongly.

"He do somethin' bad to ya?"

Dea Potentia
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:04:35 AM
*get's up, washes face, and brushes out the mass of knots that her hair had become.* since you've made yourself so comfortable, feel free to stay in my room, I'm leaving!

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:45:52 AM
"I know exactly what they call girls like you," Rast says contemptuously. "It starts with 'be'...and it ends with 'otch'..."

Dea Potentia
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:41:54 PM
that's nice. *flashes him a grin* I thought you'd be happy... I've stoped crying. *walks out of the room*

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:07:30 PM
"Boy...what a brat. Oh well...if she's given me her room, that gives me the artistic license to do some heavy redecorating..."

Rast draws his blaster and with no more than two shots blows the bedtable into so much worthless dust. Four shots more takes the bed out. He empties what's left of the power cell into the room and smirks at his handiwork.

"That's a bit more fitting."

He follows her out.

Dea Potentia
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:10:06 PM
*is just outside and hears him call her a brat. Leans against the wall and waits for him to finish "redecorating" her room.* What would you think of someone who walked into your room without permision when you didn't want to be disturbed and then butted into something that wasn't their business. I thought of my room from the first time I saw it as magical, semingly made just for me. Twas excatly the thing to settle my qualms against moving into the palace after living in the forest for so many years. Jeseth was away for a long time. Before he left I had not interacted with my fellow sith. I had done nothing but train, but when there was nothing else to do I realized that I did not quite feel a member of TSO that I was too distant from it all and moved into the palace and began to forge friendships with other aprentices. my room is almost a symbol of my belonging to the order. *raises an eyebrow* perhaps now you understand me better?

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:21:11 PM
"Nope. You're not makin' a bit of sense."

Rast puts a fresh power cell into his blaster.

"If you're a 'part of the Order' why don't you try bein' a bit friendlier? I didn't barge in to piss you off, I barged in because you were havin' trouble. Go find someone to help rebuild your room. Surely you've got some friends that would give you a hand."

Dea Potentia
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:24:36 PM
I'm usually a very friendly person and would have been less vindictive had you at least knocked. *waves hand* I think I can manage on my own. *glances into the room* although it's difficult to repair things completely demolished by blaster fire. *walks in and focuses on the remains of her bed.* only four shots to destroy my bed... this is gonna take awhile...

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:33:16 PM
"Peh. It'll give you something to do. I still wanna know what the hell you were crying over."

Dea Potentia
Jan 17th, 2003, 08:48:43 PM
*stands there looking at the mess of her room* my second master, Jeseth, turned traitor and left the order.

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:44:36 PM
"Good idea. This place is half dead. Nowadays you hear about the Black Hand or the rogues causing the Jedi trouble. This place is as harmless as you are."

Dea Potentia
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:24:56 AM
*glares at him* Why don't you leave too then. We have no need for all you unloyal newbies.

Rast
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:30:50 AM
"The Black Hand isn't accepting and the rogues are harder to track than Tusken Raiders. This was the best option open to me, and while I'm here, I'll give the Order my best. I'm not one to go and do something half-assed."

Dea Potentia
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:33:51 AM
*walks over and sits on the window sill* Who's you master?

Rast
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:40:45 PM
"Videl."

Dea Potentia
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:28:33 PM
*thinks for while* Videl... brown hair and eyes right... ranked as a master... she's been around quite some time but I'm afraid I know little more then that... hmmmm do you know who her master was?

Rast
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:51:06 AM
"It doesn't matter; I'll bet that guy's gone the way of one of your old masters anyways."

Dea Potentia
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:09:23 AM
*shrugs* you can learn a lot about a person by knowing who their master is... *looks out over the trees stands up* I need to get outside and walk around... would ye care to join me?

Rast
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:29:42 PM
"Fortunately no, I have some business of my own."

He waves over his shoulder as he walks out.

"See ya, brat."

Dea Potentia
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:56:39 PM
yeah... nice talking to you... *looks back out the window, walks over and closes the door, takes a running start and hand springs out the window*