PDA

View Full Version : A new light (Open)

Nomak
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:25:49 AM
Nomak was new to the order and decided to explor a bit. He came across the B&G so he went for a visit. As he entered, the guards took his weapons and he contiued to explor the bar. He took an empty booth and continued to scan the bar

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:27:34 PM
Drake entered the bar and notices a weird alien figure sitting in his usual chair.

"Exuse me ummm urrrr Sir or madame but ur sitting in my chair and i ask you to plz vacate urself from my chair."

The figure looked at him and snarled then turned around.

"Look I asked you move, so Please get out of muy chair"

Nomak
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:14:39 AM
Nomak was a patentent alien, he had no use for violence. After years of beeing a boutny hunter he was able to tolerate ignorance very easily. As Nomak spoke, his voice was a kind of mimc to Drakes own voice

"Ttthere are mannny other seats around. You are welllcome to join meeee if you wanttt..."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:59:29 PM
Drake look back on his words and found that he was very rude to the new comer. Drake noded and apologized. He found a seat next to him and sat there.

"I'm Drake lonerunner padawan to the order, what's ur name?"

Nomak
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:12:42 PM
Again mimicing Drakes voice Nomak Replied, "My name is Nomak", I have recently joined the order after many years of bounting hunting. I gave up on my quests after realizing I had Hunted and Exectued and innocent Man." From now on i have devoted my life to good".

Raymious
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:25:33 PM
After recieving his drink that he had ordered, the barkeep of the Bar and Grill headed back behind the three feet of maple wood. He noticed someone he had see before. A jedi padawan that he had glanced at while roaming around the Greater Jedi Order a while. But there was someone that he did not recognize. An alien figure sitting next to the Jedi padawan.

Walking over to the two symbiots, he sat down next to the alien figure and offered a hand.

Hello, I am Raymious...I do not believe that I know yours.

Nomak
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:02:57 PM
Nomak extended his hand to the newcomer and accpeted his gesture. Nomak then replied in the same mimicing voice, " My Name Is Nomak, and it is a pleasure to meet another fellow Jedi".

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:30:22 PM
And nodded at Raymious and also extended his arm to him. This man seemed familiar as if he met him somewere before.

"So what brings you to the B&G this evening?"

Raymious
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:04:33 PM
Well, I came to the Bar and Grill tonight because I havent been here in a while.

He accepted the greeting from Drake and finished his drink.

Nomak
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:08:44 PM
"Have you been with the force long Raymious?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:09:25 AM
Drale took another sip of his drink and watched bomak and Raymious talk