PDA

View Full Version : To Find the Pysco Bafoon (Yuu-Huu)

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:37:09 PM
Jamel had been sent on a small mission, specially for even that of a Jedi Padawan, a novice of his caliber, though new to the ranking of a novice, was very surpass the actions of a capture. That was the job of a Bounty Hunter, but since it was under Coruscant Government seeing, he would have to do this, and the Council commanded it.

Racing out the Jedi Temple's Hangar, he searched the premises for any akward substances, or actions. It wouldn't be hard finding a schizophrenic man, with such small height, even compared to the age of the man. This was the only description he carried, but he knew the danger of this man was his overload of pyschotic confidence in his own ability, which shifted his mental stability beyond all means, even lessening the neurons to the pain in his nerves so he felt less in that.

Finding a few materails torn reclussly, unlikily from a bar fighting, he followed the pile down an alley after exiting his speeder. Placing it on lockage moderation with a gesture of his palm, and the Force guiding the switchin within, he was on his trail.

Staring upon a shadow that hit against the building wall before it in the alley, he shook his head. He would have to go about this unrecklessly, thier was no need for dmaging of the citizens property, and he hoped not in the near future of this mission either.

Heading toward him, he began to speak, presenting himself as his capturer.

"One..." He muttered, remembering that this man believed he was an actual Sith and it'd be wise to referr to him as that. "Sith Master, I am here to take you to your new chambers."

Yuu-huu
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:11:31 AM
Yuu-huu looks back over his shoulder, up the alley to it's entrance. A Jedi Padawan intends to take him in? NEVER!

Stupid Padawan, you are a sissy boy who resembles a girl! You will be no threat to one so threatening as myself!

The "Dark Lord" bounds up onto a closed dumpster, dangling a child by it's ankle.

I WILL KILL THIS GIRL, PADAWAN! I AM PURE EBIL! IT IS MY WILL! YOU WILL LIFT HEAVY OBJECTS FOR MY AMUSEMENT!

He pokes the child's doll with a discarded stick. It blinks at the movement and says "Mama!" repetitively. Yuu-huu shakes it to shut it up.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:46:35 PM
Jamel narrowed his eyes at the beings foolishness. He had no real words to describe it, it was just weird, and unusual.

"What are you doing attacking a doll?"

Yuu-huu
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:12:38 PM
DOLL? BE YOU A PEDOPHILE, JEDI?

He shakes the toy by it's ankles as he speaks his next words.

THIS IS A LITTLE GIRL! SHE IS TOO YOUNG TO FULFILL YOUR SORDID FANTASIES!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:18:59 PM
The young Jedi gestured, and the doll swung into his palms, placing it neatly on the ground. Standing back up and regaining his composure, he stared at the bafoon.

"Hmm, I'm sure you have your own fatansies to worry about. Now just follow me, and we can get this over with"

Yuu-huu
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:24:56 PM
The Prince of Darkness? Quietly succumb to some Jedi punk's will?

NEVER! YOU SHALL DUEL WITH ME, AND I SHALL WIN, FOR I AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS! I AM IMMORTAL, YOU ARE AS A NEWBORN CHILD WITHOUT MOTOR SKILLS NEXT TO MY MIGHTY POWER!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:27:00 PM
Jamel just stared on, he didn't move a muscle, even though they loosened, prepared for the on-coming attack. No matter how foolish this adversary would be, he was still a threat to society, and the citizens.

Yuu-huu
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:29:32 PM
Yuu-huu flings himself upon Jamel's leg.

FURY!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:29:21 PM
Jamel stares akwarldy down at him, shaking his leg in attempt to loosen the being from his leg.

"What are you doing?"

Yuu-huu
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:29:09 AM
ULTIMATE FURY!

It should be obvious what he's doing. It's his strongest attack! Learned from an animal, used to full effectiveness against Zatania Duvall.

DIE!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:51:28 AM
Jamel's eyes quivered in disgust, pulling his arms back and then forwarding it with a thrust. A wind rushed through the air pushing the being off his leg, as he stared at him still disgusted by his foolishness, and that attack.

Yuu-huu
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:13:02 PM
Yuu-huu rolls along the ground, landing face up against the wall of the alley.

YOU DARE TO MAKE A BOWLING BALL OF ME? YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS...WITH YOUR PAYCHECK!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:24:25 PM
Jamel looked akwardly at him, he made little sense and was as digusting as moronic.

"What paycheck?"

Yuu-huu
Jan 15th, 2003, 07:18:25 PM
YOU ARE A FOOL! I HAVE STOLEN YOUR PAYCHECK FROM YOU!

He shakes a greenish paper at Jamel. It's a discarded napkin with some form of mold accumulating on it. Yuu-huu thinks it's money.

PAY, JEDI!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:09:13 PM
Jamel just frowned in confusion, it seemed unlikely for him to have a normal guide for the man to safety. Grinding his teeth, he shifted forward quickly, elbowing the man in his forehead.

Yuu-huu
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:50:00 PM
Yuu-huu meets the elbow with a headbutt, grinding his head into Jamel's elbow.

YOU CANNOT HURT ME! I AM IMMORTAL!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:55:34 PM
"Eh?"

He began poking at the little creature, face covered with puzzlement as he does this action.

"What, are you real?"

Yuu-huu
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:03:54 PM
I AM GOD!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:08:43 PM
Accidently poking him in the eye during his poking session, he jumps back, and observes what will happen next in the bout.

Yuu-huu
Jan 16th, 2003, 02:03:50 PM
Yuu-huu simply shuts his eye and returns the poke. Though he uses his fist, and his aim is considerably lower.

CROTCH SHOT!

Jamel's lowered guard coupled with the speed of the "Dark Lord's" attack allow it to connect solidly.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:04:36 PM
Jamel crouched over, but a matter of seconds he was back to a composed stand. Grinding his teeth, he motioned his hand forward, he pushed the being toward the wall, then back with a single gesture into a small net on the ground, where he was captivated by the net.

"Just give it up, we need no restless play here in these alleys, just go back to the mental institute."

Yuu-huu
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:25:53 PM
YOU CANNOT HOLD ME!

Indeed he couldn't, for the Prince of Darkness has picked up a piece of glass. He begins to saw furiously at the net, biting strands of the rope to hasten his escape.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:00:54 PM
Forming his fingers into a strong fist, and pulls his arm back in a wind-clapping thrust. The item that Yuu-huu used to slice through the net was pulled quickly from his palm. Levitating before the boy, he grasped it and threw it away in the safe depths of the alley. Clasping down on the end of the net, he headed toward the mental institution.

Yuu-huu
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:21:37 PM
Yuu-huu struggles within the confines of the net. He won't be beaten! He doesn't give up! He bites Jamel's ankles!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:29:09 PM
Dropping him immeditately, though he felt agony, he had felt pain many times before, and could subside it in a matter of seconds. Looking down at the net cotaining the adversary. Levitating him up before him, about a yard ahead. Keeping him levitating as he grimaced from the pain of his ankle, they headed on the path still toward the mental institution

Yuu-huu
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:44:30 AM
The man flails pathetically, trying with all his might to break the net. But then, all is calm. Yuu-huu has a plan.

YOU ARE A STUPID LITTLE JEDI BOY! I HAVE FOILED YOU!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:40:07 PM
Jamel just stared at him, after a momentary pause, he continued on. He could see that the iscolent man was too overwhelmed by his own brain damage that he couldn't know that he was in a situatin that he couldn't get out.

He headed down the block, and now was only two blocks away from the mental institution.

Yuu-huu
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:18:35 PM
As they walk, people point and murmur. Yuu-huu turns his eye on them.

CATTLE! I WILL BUTCHER YOU AND MAKE FAST FOOD OF YOUR CHUCKS! I WILL SERVE YOU UP IN UNDER 60 SECONDS WITH LETTUCE AND TOMATOES AND ONIONS AND KETCHUP!

He grabs a lamppost and holds on with all his might. These people need to know with whom they deal with.

I AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS, FEAR ME!

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 17th, 2003, 06:10:21 PM
Grabbing at his lightsaber as he levitated it without a gesture of his hand, which was somewhat of a hard task for a Padawan, but he did manage. The net lowered toward the ground, but it didn't touch it as his lightsaber sliced through the bottom of the lamppost under Yuu-Huu's hand, and then as swiftly as preivous, over the last. The chunk that Yuu-huu grabbed on was seperated, but the perfect slice made the lamppost intack when it fell.

As the net was about to fall to the ground, he reached out with his palm, and held it up with a levitational telekentic orb circiling in, but in reality, it was only a few inches from touching the ground. Gradually it was pulled upward, and he ventured on, passing another block. Sweat fell down his face, as he stared down at whom he was carrying. He was a pester, and it was only a few more moments until he had him off his hands.

Suddenly, the net fell, his attention had drifted to what he wanted. The being was inabled to venture out, possibly run away if he had enough techinque. Jamel glanced down, noticing that he had lost his clasp on the being within his telekentic grasp.

"What?!" He screamed confused, and suprised.

Yuu-huu
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:58:53 PM
Yuu-huu is free! He scuttles out into the road.

YOU ARE A FOOL!

A blaring horn catches his attention. Yuu-huu glares at the oncoming traffic and flings himself upon the oncoming car's windshield, effectively escaping Jamel and raving at the driver inside.

YOU ARE MY PAWN! I AM YOUR GOD!

Then, Yuu-huu is gone.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:37:54 PM
Jamel frowned, he had messed up on his first solo mission. He placed his hands behind his back and headed toward his speeder. He'd have to confess to his own idioticy toward the New Republic and his inability to help in the capture. He'd just have to wait for them to feel as though he was worthy of a offical mission, instead of his normal spontateous missions that he make when venturing the Coruscant streets.

"Man.." He taunted himself with his mind, as his words fell silently under his breath. Jumping inot the speeder, he retreated to the New Republic Headquaters in the large city planet of Coruscant.